IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
mmm72 said:
Hi,
You dont need that IMxxxx when you show up and tell them that you want an "upfront" medical check. I got the ITA last month but that IMxxx shows up after some time--(most probably after you submit your docs)-- so you dont have to wait that much. Go get it done right away:). You just need to upload the document that they give you at the end which states that check results should be reffered to their database. Hope this answers ur question.
Thank you very much for the info! I actually just called them today and got my appointment :)) I hope things work out smooth for everyone!

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
I had my eMedical checks done last Saturday in American Hospital.
The price was 490TL per person and 250TL for our baby.
I can provide all the details if you want but in short; it took 2 hours, consisting of:
Eye test (very simple, reading letters from a distance)
Urine test
Blood test (a small sample was taken)
Blood pressure test
Chest X-Ray
A brief interview with a general practitioner (he checks your throat, nose, simple muscle movements (5min.) and a photoshoot taken by the doctor

I didn't have a UMI number so I had to have an Upfront Medical Examination.
I selected Express Entry and then they asked me whether I was going as a Worker, Student or Visitor. I chose Worker for me, my wife and my 1 year old baby! (I know it sounds weird but, all options were equally weird so I chose worker)

In terms of the baby's checks, it was super simple. The doctor only checked her weight, height, basic movements and listened to her heartbeat and that was it.

Hope this information helps. I am going to scan and upload the upfront medical examination papers that they have provided (with a UMI number on the top).

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salman.aghayev said:
Hi,

I am from Azerbaijan. Just for the sake of curiosity I want to make sure is it the same for all countries?
Because in Azerbaijan the fastest and esiest way to get police certificate from e-gov. Or ASAN the government organisation where you can deal with nearly all sort of jobs with state.
Dear Salman,
In Turkey, we have a similar government web page that is a similar kind of self-service application.
But, if you get a certificate from that site, your past crimes which have been pardoned, don't show up. That's why you have to go to the courthouse and get an archival record which shows everything from the day you were born even if they have been pardoned.
So, an archival record is necessary.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Feb 6, 2017
ignorant said:
Dear Salman,
In Turkey, we have a similar government web page that is a similar kind of self-service application.
But, if you get a certificate from that site, your past crimes which have been pardoned, don't show up. That's why you have to go to the courthouse and get an archival record which shows everything from the day you were born even if they have been pardoned.
So, an archival record is necessary.
Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dear Ignorant,

Thank you very much for your answer. When I said ASAN I mean it is not a webpage but actual organisation represent Ministry of Internal Affiars and all other institutions. Anyway I will look for it.

Kind Regards
Salman Aghayev

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salman.aghayev said:
Dear Ignorant,

Thank you very much for your answer. When I said ASAN I mean it is not a webpage but actual organisation represent Ministry of Internal Affiars and all other institutions. Anyway I will look for it.

Kind Regards
Salman Aghayev
Just make sure to get an "Archival Record" and not just a regular one. That'll do it.

Cheers

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
My dear Turkish friends,

Both of my children are born in Turkey. As probably you know, the birth certificates do not show baby's names. Will this a potential problem? If yes, how can I deal with it? Any suggestions and input are appreciated!

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
dream2017 said:
My dear Turkish friends,

Both of my children are born in Turkey. As probably you know, the birth certificates do not show baby's names. Will this a potential problem? If yes, how can I deal with it? Any suggestions and input are appreciated!
Any input on my question about the birth certificate? Thank you.

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dream2017 said:
Any input on my question about the birth certificate? Thank you.
Dear Dream2017, as far as I know, the birth certificate shows the father and mother clearly, which might solve the problem at all.
But in my humble opinion, they get updated once you register your baby at the civil registry. You can get a new birth certificate from them.

When I went there to register my baby, I asked for my and my wife's birth certificates and they have provided me the documents which clearly showed our names as well as our parents'.
If you are still in Turkey, I strongly suggest you to go to the civil registry and ask for an updated birth certificate and your problem will be solved.
If not, there should be another way of obtaining it. OR, you might not need it at all.

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
ignorant said:
Dear Dream2017, as far as I know, the birth certificate shows the father and mother clearly, which might solve the problem at all.
But in my humble opinion, they get updated once you register your baby at the civil registry. You can get a new birth certificate from them.

When I went there to register my baby, I asked for my and my wife's birth certificates and they have provided me the documents which clearly showed our names as well as our parents'.
If you are still in Turkey, I strongly suggest you to go to the civil registry and ask for an updated birth certificate and your problem will be solved.
If not, there should be another way of obtaining it. OR, you might not need it at all.
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. It helps a lot. Currently we are not working in Turkey, and will be visiting Turkey soon. We may try to get a new birth certificate at the civil registry upon your suggestion. What is the Turkish word for "civil registry"? BTW, we were based in Istanbul.

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have to visit "Nüfus Müdürlüğü" (Nufus Mudurlugu) within Kaymakamlik of the related town/district.
The process should take no more than 2 minutes. Considering the potential queue, try to spare at least half an hour just in case.
You're welcome.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Hello again everyone

Ok so about this;

It says here on Cic website that

"If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with a copy of the original document as well as a version translated by a certified translator.

If a supporting document is in a language other than English or French, the applicant must provide IRCC with:

the English or French translation; and
an affidavit from the person who completed the translations; and
a certified photocopy of the original document"

What I understand from here is the regular notarized document right? Because here in Turkey notary does not stamp on just anyones translation, they work with certain translators (which are the sworn ones) and they even direct you to them.( I just know it because I get my diploma translated every single time I start a new job!) So I believe this is the regular notary stuff?

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
For the above post I was talking about the affidavit part, I think that if we get it notarized, this will also cover the affidavit part since notary doesnt accept just anyones translation, they work with certain ones (as I remember from my experiences)... am I right?... I dont recall anyone writing an extra affidavit for a notarized document.... it alrady contains that right?...

ignorant

Dec 15, 2016
Istanbul, Turkey
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ezgi84 said:
For the above post I was talking about the affidavit part, I think that if we get it notarized, this will also cover the affidavit part since notary doesnt accept just anyones translation, they work with certain ones (as I remember from my experiences)... am I right?... I dont recall anyone writing an extra affidavit for a notarized document.... it alrady contains that right?...
Dear Ezgi,

I strongly believe that you are right. I wouldn't risk it anyway. Have it translated by a sworn translator which the notary directs.
That will be very costly but the outcome will -hopefully- justify the cost.
I am applying for a family of 3 and have many different work experiences, and so is my wife. Guess my paperwork and translation costs:)
Cheers

dream2017

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Dear Turkish Friends,

Another inquiry specific to Turkey. As is known, every Turkish male has to do the mandatory military service. Should this military experience be reported in the history? Any input? Thank you. :)

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
ignorant said:
Dear Ezgi,

I strongly believe that you are right. I wouldn't risk it anyway. Have it translated by a sworn translator which the notary directs.
That will be very costly but the outcome will -hopefully- justify the cost.
I am applying for a family of 3 and have many different work experiences, and so is my wife. Guess my paperwork and translation costs:)
Cheers
Dear Ignorant;

Thank you for the confirmation, thats what I was planning to do because I am not taking the risk of getting rejected after 90 days of carousel lol :))

Yes I know the costs because since I have my diploma from Canada I ALWAYS had to go and get it translated because no notary would notarize my english diploma , thats why I had to translate it to Turkish lots of time before :)

+1

for your advices and goodluck for your application!!

Cheers!!