21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Did you receive a reply from Mr Ralph?
Just now recieved a reply.

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

I am sooo thank full to him. I was soo restless today and couldnt wait. His reply gave me bit of hope

Reactions: amypls4 and Heshan

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
Nope, you don't receive any email.You need to log into your account and watch out for any notifications...
After moving to IP2 stage, the Background Status would be changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Thank you Heshan! Btw can the NOC impact on the application process time?

Shalani

Jan 6, 2018
What stage are you in? Did you Medicals get cleared? What I know is the process is much faster for the applicants who were asked to request biometrics...There are enough evidence if you have a look around different threads in this forum...
Yes i got my medicals cleared in Sep! Eligibility passed in Oct! But im a banker and applied under NOC 1212 and what I heard was that it doesn't have much of a job market! so confused

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Just now recieved a reply.

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

I am sooo thank full to him. I was soo restless today and couldnt wait. His reply gave me bit of hope

Hey,security does not take that much if time...it can br cleared even within 24 hours...ur file may be in the queue..cheer up buddy...ul hear a good news soon..all the best

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Hey,security does not take that much if time...it can br cleared even within 24 hours...ur file may be in the queue..cheer up buddy...ul hear a good news soon..all the best
Lets hope for the best... But I know my PPR will come only after yours. That has been the pattern from MEP up to IP2. There is like a 2 week gap between us when moving into the next new stage. :) Hope you will get yours soon, as your application is nearing 180 days.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Lets hope for the best... But I know my PPR will come only after yours. That has been the pattern from MEP up to IP2. There is like a 2 week gap between us when moving into the next new stage. :) Hope you will get yours soon, as your application is nearing 180 days.
Yeah nearly 180 days....dont even remind me of that...(cry) yeah i hope i get mine soon...i have actually become sick of thonking this all the time..and am on sick leave today. :D ....
Thought of calling cic today since am @home ...

Reactions: qwertySL

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Yeah nearly 180 days....dont even remind me of that...(cry) yeah i hope i get mine soon...i have actually become sick of thonking this all the time..and am on sick leave today. :D ....
Yes call them and find out whats pending. It will give you peace of mind. Thats the most important thing.

Reactions: amypls4

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Well finally i applied for GCMS notes. I guess i ll find out in 35-40 days.

Congrats qwertySL you are one step closer.
Thank you :). Update us also about the important stuff in your GCMS notes. (But hopefully u will get PPR before that);)

Reactions: amypls4

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you Heshan! Btw can the NOC impact on the application process time?
I don't think so...Sometimes, if you claim experiences in multiple organisations, it will take time to verify the details. That also, I am not sure...

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Guys, by looking at some of the threads and whatsapp group comments, PPRs are hammering down today. So, hopefully the trend will continue in coming days. So, that all of us can get PPRs...

And also, as per some of the experts, PPRs do not always receive via an email. Sometimes, it will come as a message to your Account just like ITA (Invitation To Apply) messages. So, better check the Account on regular basis...

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
"Also GCMS notes showing not started doesn't always mean that it has not been initiated. So your PPR may be around the corner given your VO is Ottawa."

The above has been copying from another thread group. It gives some hope for all of us...Believe in yourself. It is around the corner...:)

Sachindra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Oh god 180 days for trv,just passed 114.days