+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys, I have received my GCMS notes today. Here are some of the findings.

AOR: July 24th
GCMS Notes Generation Date: October 3rd

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Assessments
Eligibility:
Recommend Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Passed

As per the comments made by the Case Analyst, documents related to the IELTS, ECA, Work Experience, Fund Requirements, Education Qualifications, Police Certificates are all in order...So, eagerly awaiting for the next step...:)
Got mine too. Mine is the same. Only thing is the analyst has placed a note for funds (my FDs and EPF funds). But I already have more than enough. Lets see.

Reactions: Heshan

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-12-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-11-2018
Passport Req..
18-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2019
LANDED..........
01-09-2019
Hi,

This is in regards to filling out the PCC application. I have a few concerns in filling out the application. Appreciate if someone could help me out on this. The link to the application form is given below:

https://www.police.lk/images/clearence/clearance_application.pdf

1. What is the country of the Embassy/High Commission to which the clearance certificate would be handed over (no. 8 in the application)
2. What is the reference of the high commission/embassy/consulate? (no. 9 in the application)
3. What is the High Commission/Embassy/Consulate Name (Addressee & the Name of the authority):? (no. 10 in the application)
4. Address the police clearance certificate need to be sent (no. 25 in the application)

Looking forward to this as I understand that the PCC needs to be filled properly in order to get it issued as soon as possible

Thanks in Advance!!!

snuwan01

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Hi,

This is in regards to filling out the PCC application. I have a few concerns in filling out the application. Appreciate if someone could help me out on this. The link to the application form is given below:

https://www.police.lk/images/clearence/clearance_application.pdf

1. What is the country of the Embassy/High Commission to which the clearance certificate would be handed over (no. 8 in the application)
2. What is the reference of the high commission/embassy/consulate? (no. 9 in the application)
3. What is the High Commission/Embassy/Consulate Name (Addressee & the Name of the authority):? (no. 10 in the application)
4. Address the police clearance certificate need to be sent (no. 25 in the application)

Looking forward to this as I understand that the PCC needs to be filled properly in order to get it issued as soon as possible

Thanks in Advance!!!
you can apply police report online... by using following link within 14 days they will send to ur address.
https://eservices.police.lk/ClearanceCertificate/home.action