25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
@amypls4 please update us if you get PPR after the system maintenance tomorow

las88

Oct 30, 2018
As per your details, I assume you are in IP2 from 10th of August onwards...So, waiting for the PPR mail right?

I think the best option for you now is to call or email IRCC...Because, you have already passed the 6 months milestone...You may also can order GCMS notes to get to know your status...Ideally you should order them bit earlier...By any chance you know your Visa Office?
I actually emailed IRCC and they just say that they have verified my details and that the relevant office has received all the documents and everything seems to be in order. If there is any further documents required or any changes in the status, I will be notified.

Also what I've heard is that if I request for GCMS notes, there is a possibility to slow down the processing. Don't if it's true. This is the main reason why I didn't order any notes till my 6 months finish.

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
I actually emailed IRCC and they just say that they have verified my details and that the relevant office has received all the documents and everything seems to be in order. If there is any further documents required or any changes in the status, I will be notified.

Also what I've heard is that if I request for GCMS notes, there is a possibility to slow down the processing. Don't if it's true. This is the main reason why I didn't order any notes till my 6 months finish.
No, that is a myth. There is nothing like that...GCMS notes are actually a good way to know your VO and a detailed progress of your application...

Reactions: las88

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
I got moved to IP2 yesterday as well.
I think mine and QwrtySLs timelines are very similar.
Yes i thought the same thing when i saw ur update on immitraker. Hope PPR will come soon

Reactions: tristonz

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
MY AOR is 21st une still in ip 2.... any one JUNE aor in this group?
Yes me, June 25 AOR, still IP2, have u added ur case on immitraker?

AshanR

Jun 26, 2018
CPC: Ottawa
AOR: 11 Sep
Biometrics/MEP done/passed
Status: Was IP2 but reverted back to IP1 after receiving 'how to find a job in Canada' email. This was maybe 2 weeks ago.
Good luck to us all!

Reactions: amypls4

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
CPC: Ottawa
AOR: 11 Sep
Biometrics/MEP done/passed
Status: Was IP2 but reverted back to IP1 after receiving 'how to find a job in Canada' email. This was maybe 2 weeks ago.
Good luck to us all!
IP2 to IP1, how come that? looks strange...I think you are talking about Job Bank right? I don't think there is any relationship between the email you received and status change..it's an optional thing...What is your current background check status?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Guys, I have received my GCMS notes today. Here are some of the findings.

AOR: July 24th
GCMS Notes Generation Date: October 3rd

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Assessments
Eligibility:
Recommend Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Passed

As per the comments made by the Case Analyst, documents related to the IELTS, ECA, Work Experience, Fund Requirements, Education Qualifications, Police Certificates are all in order...So, eagerly awaiting for the next step...:)

snuwan01

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Guys, I have received my GCMS notes today. Here are some of the findings.

AOR: July 24th
GCMS Notes Generation Date: October 3rd

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Assessments
Eligibility:
Recommend Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Passed

As per the comments made by the Case Analyst, documents related to the IELTS, ECA, Work Experience, Fund Requirements, Education Qualifications, Police Certificates are all in order...So, eagerly awaiting for the next step...:)
how many days goes for ur GCSM notes?