+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Guys, I have received my GCMS notes today. Here are some of the findings.

AOR: July 24th
GCMS Notes Generation Date: October 3rd

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

Assessments
Eligibility:
Recommend Passed
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: Complete
Medical: Passed

As per the comments made by the Case Analyst, documents related to the IELTS, ECA, Work Experience, Fund Requirements, Education Qualifications, Police Certificates are all in order...So, eagerly awaiting for the next step...:)
Congrats @Heshan !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Heshan

AshanR

Jun 26, 2018
IP2 to IP1, how come that? looks strange...I think you are talking about Job Bank right? I don't think there is any relationship between the email you received and status change..it's an optional thing...What is your current background check status?
Yes, so I was IP2 as soon as I submitted, maybe that was wrong. Got medicals passed, biometrics completed. Then I got this letter in my account, usual PDF with 'How to find a job in Canada'. This was under my PR application profile, not express entry. Hoping that's a good sign as things are moving along?

Heshan

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, so I was IP2 as soon as I submitted, maybe that was wrong. Got medicals passed, biometrics completed. Then I got this letter in my account, usual PDF with 'How to find a job in Canada'. This was under my PR application profile, not express entry. Hoping that's a good sign as things are moving along?
I think you were at IP1 initially...Yes, that email is coming to our profile....Anyway, hope everything will go smoothly...