+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Sri Lanka Connect here

Faby123

Jun 13, 2021
WES usually accept qualifications from University of Colombo, also add the EPF act and mention the quote that it is liquidable upon migrating permanently
Hi brother,
I have been planning to do Msc in IT in SLIIT for my PR.

When i checked with course coordinator he only said that its UGC recognised and not sure about WES approved. Do you know if SLIIT master programs valid from WES?

Thanks in advance

Faby123

Jun 13, 2021
Hi,
I completed my HND and Degree in Esoft. HND certificate is from Pearson and Degree certificate is from London Metropolitan university. While applying in WES do i have to mention United Kingdom in Country of Study? If i mention Sri Lanka and if i choose Esoft as institution it says "WES does not evaluate academic records from ESOFT at this time. Do not include this credential in your application. If included, this will cause a delay in processing your evaluation report. "

Do you know whether they can validate the degree from E-Soft. I would highly appreciate if someone can help me on this.

Thanks,
Shree.
Hi have you validated your degree program via wes? What was the result?

Darshana Dias

Jun 24, 2021
Hi All,

I need some kind assistance on migrating to Canada with my current situation.
I'm working online for Maldives company as a Finance manager since 4 years and I have obtain audit firm training for 3 years (one year in Sri Lanka and two years in Maldives)
I'm past finalist of AAT and started second level of ACCA examinations.

I was targeting to complete ACCA and obtain BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University ,while working on this I got to know that AAT member are entitled to enter the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of Canterbury Christ Church University U.K conducted locally at Saegis Campus (Pvt) Ltd Sri Lanka

Due to this pandemic situation I was unable to survive and I came back Sri Lanka to work online from home.

On March 2021 I did IELTS General by doing some self studies for 2 weeks and I got Overall 6 (Listening -6, Reading- 5.5, Writing- 6, Speaking -6.5)

May I know the best options to migrate Canada with this situation.

Faby123

Jun 13, 2021
Hi All,

I need some kind assistance on migrating to Canada with my current situation.
I'm working online for Maldives company as a Finance manager since 4 years and I have obtain audit firm training for 3 years (one year in Sri Lanka and two years in Maldives)
I'm past finalist of AAT and started second level of ACCA examinations.

I was targeting to complete ACCA and obtain BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University ,while working on this I got to know that AAT member are entitled to enter the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Programme of Canterbury Christ Church University U.K conducted locally at Saegis Campus (Pvt) Ltd Sri Lanka

Due to this pandemic situation I was unable to survive and I came back Sri Lanka to work online from home.

On March 2021 I did IELTS General by doing some self studies for 2 weeks and I got Overall 6 (Listening -6, Reading- 5.5, Writing- 6, Speaking -6.5)

May I know the best options to migrate Canada with this situation.
What is your crs score?

Hash93

Jul 25, 2021
Hi Guys
Need a quick assist

I have done the HND in ICBT

awarded by ICBT, Externally Moderated by Cardiff metropolitan university

please tell me is it worth getting it evaluated for HND? Because I guess it’s awarded from icbt not from Cardiff also I have the bachelors from Cardiff as well
Try the degree equivalency tool from WES