racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys!
Just want to find people who deal with the same CIC office.
I've been waiting for 7 months now, and nothing, so let's wait together =))
Cheers, Raccoon
8)-that's the closest to a raccoon pic I found here haha

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
Hi Racoon...we are just in the process of submitting application....but as we live in northern Sask. i suspect we too will be routed through the saskatoon office.....blow by blow details of your dealings with them would be appreciated..

cheers

racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it is me and you in Saskatchewan =)) hehe, small province!
By the way congrats!!! Your torture is finished yey!

brightsage

Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2nd. 2K10
Med's Done....
March 2nd. 2K10
will mail PR application and work permit app on tuesday....and then i guess we wait. The good thing is Sask. is a good place to wait....have been ice fishing and snowmobiling almost every day...Lol

this process all just seems so silly to me.....should be able to walk up to a counter somewhere...tell them
your story...show some ID...and get it overwith on the spot.

what &*^&*^ summer student government employee has the nuts to tell me if my marriage is for real or just one of convienence......not face to face i can guarantee you that.hahahahaah

racoon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed =))
Plus I think, they should have some sort of the system that recognizes spousal credentials too. Meaning if you (as a spouse) have a Canadian education or any other education which is automatically recognized in Canada (like US or some European education) and just may be they should make it a bit easier for people who actually speak English (and do better in the university English course than Canadians hehe) and French for that matter.
There I vented =))
Cheers, Raccoon.
PS: I am still a student and don't have a work experience so I can't apply as a skilled worker (just so you know =))