+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from Pakistan under Fast Track

asaleem

Feb 4, 2009
Hi guys,

Has anyone applied from Pakistan under FSW fast track? I was wondering if you received any updates from Sydney or Islamabad Embassy?

Thank You,
Ahsan

kshakir

Apr 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied from Pakistan, under fast track, on Aug 21, 2008 (at that time you don't need to apply in Sydney directly, (it was called simplified application process). I got a case ID on December, and on March 20, 2009 I got a letter from Islamabad embassy that I need to submit my documents within 120 days. so this is the status so far.

In comparison one of my friend applied from London, and the processing time is almost identical in our case. in fact he got his case ID little delayed.

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i have same situation got letter from pakistan embassy that i need to sumbit my document with in 120 days

but at initial stage i was single now i am married and want wife to accompany with me so how to submit processing fee and in which shape (in demand draft of 550 canadain dollar in Favor of Reciever for General for canada or as mention in letter to deposit in standard chartered but there is not any account number provide

please give some suggestion

thxs

P

pakistan

just go to selected branches of standard chartered and ask for fee payment... they shall guide you .. don,t need account number.. don,t forget to bring your passport copy with you..

RAJRAJA

Apr 6, 2009
dilawer02pg12 said:
hi i have same situation got letter from pakistan embassy that i need to sumbit my document with in 120 days
but at initial stage i was single now i am married and want wife to accompany with me so how to submit processing fee and in which shape (in demand draft of 550 canadain dollar in Favor of Reciever for General for canada or as mention in letter to deposit in standard chartered but there is not any account number provide
please give some suggestion
thxs
find out email address of islamabad high commission and ciu (available at cic web site), and write email with ur case number, they will answer ur query, people at standard chartered bank know nothing, they will collect fee and forword it, thats my sugestion.

sonea

Nov 7, 2008
Canada
App. Filed.......
11-08-2008
AOR Received.
20-aug-2008
IELTS Request
21-03-2011
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
11/11/11
Med's Done....
28/11/11, recieved by VO 12/12/11
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29th Feb
LANDED..........
2nd July 2012
islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

web address: www.pakistan.gc.ca

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
My application was received on 19th March 2009 in NS.

Got AOR and file number from them on 13th April 2009, asking to submit full docs with in 120 day to Islamabad.

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad...

jawadahmad77

Star Member
Jan 27, 2009
Yes.

From Pakistan.

But, my case is getting very complicated. Hope you have watched my post regarding death of my Uncle.

Regards,

Jawad Ahmad...

MImran

Apr 18, 2009
Hi Guys

I just need a guidence as I am planning to apply under Federal Skilled Migration Plan
As per NOC list my Job code is 1453 (Call Center Agents etc) but this job code is not mentioned in the 38 Job code List (Ministerial List)
Please guide that in this scenario about the eligibility of a person for Canadian Immigration as a Federal Skilled Worker. Please also guide if you have any other suggestions in this case

Regards