+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from pakistan please share ur timeline :)

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
ISB To Kamloops said:
thanks for the input, I think u will get ur decision in this week or latest by next week. I hope u get ur medical call soon. I might defer and apply for jan intake or maybe try for the Oz study permit. Everyone please share whatever you think about my case.
Do people get rejections even after medical call?

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
ISB To Kamloops said:
thanks for the input, I think u will get ur decision in this week or latest by next week. I hope u get ur medical call soon. I might defer and apply for jan intake or maybe try for the Oz study permit. Everyone please share whatever you think about my case.
i think you should apply for USA as well because its easy to get study permit of america that's what i heard.i hope i will get medical call soon. i am also worried after seeing rejections of genuine cases.

ISB To Kamloops

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
How much time does it take to get back ur file after rejection?. Will I receive only my passport or the whole file? Dont worry Hr31 I seriously hope that u don't have the same fate as mine!

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
ISB To Kamloops said:
How much time does it take to get back ur file after rejection?. Will I receive only my passport or the whole file? Dont worry Hr31 I seriously hope that u don't have the same fate as mine!
Don't lose hope brother. i think it is a blessing in disguise for you. May be Allah have some better plans for you.

ISB To Kamloops

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hey guys, One of my friends is suggesting me to visit HR consultants office and appeal against the visa rejection case. What do you guys think is it workable or just a waste of time?. I really doubt it would work, what do u all think?

waitistough

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
ISB To Kamloops said:
Hey guys, One of my friends is suggesting me to visit HR consultants office and appeal against the visa rejection case. What do you guys think is it workable or just a waste of time?. I really doubt it would work, what do u all think?
They are the best in the sector, I can't say anything about the appeal as I have not passed through the process.

waitistough

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
saad215 said:
applied on MPNP done with medical and medical received lined up in June. Now waiting for RPRF and PPT.
I think you are in wrong place, This forum is for international student only.

ub

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
Doc's Request.
06-05-2016
Med's Request
Was Upfront But Still Requested 05-07-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 04-08-2016
Passport Req..
06-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
ISB To Kamloops said:
Best of luck mate. Sorry to hear about it :(

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Canadalhr any update?

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys.
Been in forums since a long time and this thread is one of the most helpful I can find.
I have not applied yet, but I am planning to.
I've just completed my A'Levels. I might apply for CPA or Actuarial Science.

I've some question to be answered. And I believe this is the only platform I can find some.

For what you appeared for A'Levels or Pakistan Board? Grades/percentage please
University you are going to.
Have you applied for university and visa directly or through some agents? (if agents name them please)
Have you paid your university fee in advance for better chances of visa acceptance or no?
Finances you have shown? (If you dont want it public you may PM me maybe? I really want to know the answer of this question).
Which board should I choose when applying British Council or Pakistan Board? (I've appeared for both)
What are my chances if I apply for CPA/Actuarial Sciences?
Is brock university good? Good enough to have a impression on VO to accept my request?
Should I apply through HR consultants or directly?
Which program you will be going to?
Travel Histories.

P.s I've read all 13 pages lol. Waitistough, ammar, sysyed and UB seems to be one with good knowledge. I want answers from all of you and specially from those I've mentioned. I've some more question which I will ask.

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hussain Junejo said:
Hello guys.
Been in forums since a long time and this thread is one of the most helpful I can find.
I have not applied yet, but I am planning to.
I've just completed my A'Levels. I might apply for CPA or Actuarial Science.

I've some question to be answered. And I believe this is the only platform I can find some.

For what you appeared for A'Levels or Pakistan Board? Grades/percentage please
University you are going to.
Have you applied for university and visa directly or through some agents? (if agents name them please)
Have you paid your university fee in advance for better chances of visa acceptance or no?
Finances you have shown? (If you dont want it public you may PM me maybe? I really want to know the answer of this question).
Which board should I choose when applying British Council or Pakistan Board? (I've appeared for both)
What are my chances if I apply for CPA/Actuarial Sciences?
Is brock university good? Good enough to have a impression on VO to accept my request?
Should I apply through HR consultants or directly?
Which program you will be going to?
Travel Histories.

P.s I've read all 13 pages lol. Waitistough, ammar, sysyed and UB seems to be one with good knowledge. I want answers from all of you and specially from those I've mentioned. I've some more question which I will ask.
Ielts shows your English proficiency, it may not be required by the university but it can earn you some good impression in the eye of VO
(if you score 7 or 7+ band)
I applied by myself, no agent
yes i paid fee for the first semester
you are good to go with finances if you have a bank statement of 5 mil or more, maintained for 6 months or more
I have no idea about university you are asking about
travel history is for the countries you have traveled , when and where

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A very good responce from you waitistough. Thanks for your time mate.
I am kinda worried about Travel history. In my current passport I have only visited Dubai. In my previous(expired) passports I have visited 3-5 times India. I believe I may have problem with travel history right?.
Actually I wanted to knoe A'Levels or Pakistan board because as UB is going to McMaster and I'd like to get admit there too. You know I can get best guide from students/applicants like you not even from consultant.
About finances, I will pay full year fee of my future univerdity to make case stronger and planning to show living expenses of 15 lac and next year tuition fee. As sysyed said almost like 50lac. Will it be helpful if I show properties owned by my father?
About returning back in Pakistan I believe I've a good thing to show. My father is Coal mine owner. Some of them are under production and some of the land in other area have not start production yet. So I canshow GIC that I will return to handle my Father's business and start the production in lands where my father have not started yet.