+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

applicants from pakistan please share ur timeline :)

waitistough

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
01-07-2016
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
MUFC20 said:
Classes start from the 5th of September, and here I am less than a month unsure if I would even get the visa, and even if I do hopefully, everything's gonna be so quick. Very uncertain times.

Anyone else feeling the pressure?
There are many like you, My classes are starting from Sept 6th, 2016. Applied 30th June from Islamabad VFS. I have not even got a medical call yet. I am also worried about the timeframe

canadalhr

Star Member
May 30, 2016
MUFC20 said:
Classes start from the 5th of September, and here I am less than a month unsure if I would even get the visa, and even if I do hopefully, everything's gonna be so quick. Very uncertain times.

Anyone else feeling the pressure?
I applied in May with upfront medical. Classes start on 28th Aug. Stop whining

ISB To Kamloops

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
waitistough said:
There are many like you, My classes are starting from Sept 6th, 2016. Applied 30th June from Islamabad VFS. I have not even got a medical call yet. I am also worried about the timeframe
I applied a month before you (31st May) still waiting for my medical call. One thing is for sure if applicants who are in the same situation as us dont receive their medical call in the coming week then sadly we'll have to defer our semesters and lord knows how much time the embassy is gonna take to issue our visas even if we get our medical call in the next week.

Rockonplease

Jun 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Online Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2016
I applied in April too. Still waiting for a response.

Sahal jamil 1

Aug 6, 2016
Aoa !
Can anybody please explain me what does that CIC account means !
I had applied for my on 14 june but still have got noo reply.
Hope I ill get it soon !
Bless and best of luck everyone !!

Zoya mENG

Aug 6, 2016
I applied on 26th july 2016, with upfront medical.. i assume all of my documents are completed.
Can anyone tell me what are my chances of getting study permit in time for September intake??

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Zoya mENG said:
I applied on 26th july 2016, with upfront medical.. i assume all of my documents are completed.
Can anyone tell me what are my chances of getting study permit in time for September intake??
Zoya when u apply with all possible docs u have more chances of visa. I also applied with all docs and upfront medical on 11th July. my medical was passed on 3rd Aug. Now I am waiting for the rest. lets see

which college or course have u applied for?

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
i applied on 15th june and still waiting for medical call. my classes are going to start on 1st september. i dont know what to do? should i defer my semester?? Any suggestions?

ISB To Kamloops

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hr31 said:
i applied on 15th june and still waiting for medical call. my classes are going to start on 1st september. i dont know what to do? should i defer my semester?? Any suggestions?
I will throw my uni an email inquiring about the latest date by which I can join the semester without having to defer my semester , usually its 2 weeks after the classes start I guess. Like I said in the post above that if we (those waiting for their medical call) don't hear anything from the embassy the coming week then most probably we will not be able to join our classes this semester. Thats what I am planning now at the moment, God knows the rest. U applied from ISB right?., applicants from Lahore seem to have their application processed faster than us. I wonder whats the catch behind this?.

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
ISB To Kamloops said:
I will throw my uni an email inquiring about the latest date by which I can join the semester without having to defer my semester , usually its 2 weeks after the classes start I guess. Like I said in the post above that if we (those waiting for their medical call) don't hear anything from the embassy the coming week then most probably we will not be able to join our classes this semester. Thats what I am planning now at the moment, God knows the rest. U applied from ISB right?., applicants from Lahore seem to have their application processed faster than us. I wonder whats the catch behind this?.
yes bro i applied from isb. i think your idea is good that we have to wait for one more week and then we have to send an e-mail to our uni and tell them about the situation. i think its online applicants who are getting a fast response???

ISB To Kamloops

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hr31 said:
yes bro i applied from isb. i think your idea is good that we have to wait for one more week and then we have to send an e-mail to our uni and tell them about the situation. i think its online applicants who are getting a fast response???
Surprisingly this year CIC is getting back to online applicants faster than the paper ones. Its just bad luck tbh. What program did u applied for bro? Uni?

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
ISB To Kamloops said:
Surprisingly this year CIC is getting back to online applicants faster than the paper ones. Its just bad luck tbh. What program did u applied for bro? Uni?
I applied for PG Diploma in Business Administration in Fraser valley uni, BC. and what about you?

ISB To Kamloops

Aug 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2016
File Transfer...
01-06-2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
hr31 said:
I applied for PG Diploma in Business Administration in Fraser valley uni, BC. and what about you?
Post Bacc Dip in Accounting Thompson Rivers Uni Kamloops,BC.

ambersabarabia

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
SYSyed said:
Zoya when u apply with all possible docs u have more chances of visa. I also applied with all docs and upfront medical on 11th July. my medical was passed on 3rd Aug. Now I am waiting for the rest. lets see

which college or course have u applied for?
[/quote
Hi can u suggest what supporting docs shud i attach un my application since my application was rejected on 3rd aug and reason was travel history.not satisfied that u will come back after course completion