01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
suresh86 said:
I did my medicals and got my report from nepal international clinic. I had earlier sent my RFRF and passport copies to WVO by courier. Is it necessary to send the medical report too? The email doesnt contain any request for such document since the VO is emedical enabled.
I think, you just need to send proof of completion of medical exam along with other documents if requested.
They can track your report electronically.

suresh86

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 02-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (Warsaw VO)
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015 (TLU 22-05-2015)
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
Subash said:
I think, you just need to send proof of completion of medical exam along with other documents if requested.
They can track your report electronically.
Proof of completion of medical exam means?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
suresh86 said:
Proof of completion of medical exam means?
I mean medical payment slips and any other proof granted by medical center.
Do not worry dear,they will find your medical results if you havent send any proof mentioned above.
They approach to you if they need evidence.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I have applied to sponsor my wife. My wife (Nepali) lives in the UK but her application has been transferred to India.

Is there anyone in this thread, whose application is being processed by NDVO even though the applicant is not living in Nepal (or India or Bhutan)? If yes what is your experience. Is there any issues in such cases, like location of interview (if called) or mailing passport and so on.

Please do reply, if you have similar experience, regardless of application types (visitor visa, work/study permit, PR under FSW and so on)

welkin16

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2012
AOR Received.
Mid march -2012...my husband received it in Canada
Med's Done....
Before application was sent..
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-04-2012
Hi PhdStream,
I was a student in US when my husband sponsored me. I had to send my Passport to Delhi office, and it was a hassle to do so. There are lots of threads in the forum that says mailing a Passport is a bad idea. And, probably it is because there has been lots of incidences where the passport was seized by the border authorities. But, I did send my passport through FED-ex. I assumed that since it was sent to a Visa office, it wouldn't be big of a deal.

From India, they don't post or mail your passport to USA. They will send it back to Nepal, VFS office from where your wife's parents could go and pick it up, and then find someone to send it with I guess, because that is exactly I got my passport.

I didn't have interview, and that was one thing I was really really scared about. Having sent passport to India, I had no idea, how the interview could be conducted. I have heard that there are times when they take your interview over the phone, but I am not sure about it.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
welkin16 said:
Hi PhdStream,
I was a student in US when my husband sponsored me. I had to send my Passport to Delhi office, and it was a hassle to do so. There are lots of threads in the forum that says mailing a Passport is a bad idea. And, probably it is because there has been lots of incidences where the passport was seized by the border authorities. But, I did send my passport through FED-ex. I assumed that since it was sent to a Visa office, it wouldn't be big of a deal.

From India, they don't post or mail your passport to USA. They will send it back to Nepal, VFS office from where your wife's parents could go and pick it up, and then find someone to send it with I guess, because that is exactly I got my passport.

I didn't have interview, and that was one thing I was really really scared about. Having sent passport to India, I had no idea, how the interview could be conducted. I have heard that there are times when they take your interview over the phone, but I am not sure about it.
Many thanks for the reply, appreciate you time.

I also learned from some of the threads (but no proof) that NDVO gives applicant a choice to submit passport to a VISA office where applicant are/will be living/staying for more than 3 months after submitting passport :) .

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
ryukjan said:
how much money is compulsory for one to take from hometown to canada?
If you are arriving as a skilled immigrant (under Federal Skilled Worker and some PNP), this link will give you some idea

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you are just visiting/returning back/fall under another class of immigration program, there is no such lower limit. However, if you are bringing more than 9999 CAD or equivalent, then you have to declare it in custom, and may be asked about the source of amount and the reason to travel with such a large amount.

For detail, you can refer to respective PNP (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-how.asp) and CBSA travelers section (http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html#)

suresh86

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 02-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015 (Warsaw VO)
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
18-05-2015 (TLU 22-05-2015)
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
Hey guys! I paid my RPRF fees through DD and it reached warsaw on 22nd may, its still not encashed! Any idea how long does it take? :'(

Nepalese Applicant

Jan 3, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: January 8, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2015 from WVO
File Transfer...
SLU: April 22, 2015
Med's Request
May 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 13, 2015
Interview........
TLU: May 20, 2015
Passport Req..
June 30, 2015; FLU/DM: July 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: July 3, 2015; PP received: July 16, 2015
LANDED..........
August 22, 2015
suresh86 said:
Hey guys! I paid my RPRF fees through DD and it reached warsaw on 22nd may, its still not encashed! Any idea how long does it take? :'(
Mine's also reached on 19th May but DD not encashed yet. Hope it gets encashed this week and we get DM/PPR soon.

Arjoon

May 13, 2015
Nepal earthquack
Hi every one . I m wondering if anyone has received any benefits form canada goverments regarding the email written to them by u ! What i have received is a email saying my application will be priotize .and nothing more then that its been 26 days . Looks like its just a limelight words from canada goverment to seek public response. Saying they are helping people out ther in nepal .
My question is has anyone got extra response from them ?

nepscan123

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06/15/2014
AOR Received.
10/21/2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
15/12/2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi,

Anyone wants to share their experience regarding exchanging Canadian Currency in Nepal. What is the limit of cash/draft you can take with you?

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Arjoon said:
Nepal earthquack
Hi every one . I m wondering if anyone has received any benefits form canada goverments regarding the email written to them by u ! What i have received is a email saying my application will be priotize .and nothing more then that its been 26 days . Looks like its just a limelight words from canada goverment to seek public response. Saying they are helping people out ther in nepal .
Though I have not yet send them any email regarding this, I am also interested to know this one.

We were waiting for file number from NDVO, which we received today. Hopefully in a day or two we will email them in this regards.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
nepscan123 said:
Hi,

Anyone wants to share their experience regarding exchanging Canadian Currency in Nepal. What is the limit of cash/draft you can take with you?
I do not know the figure but it depends on your purpose and # of person traveling.

Just to visit Canada, limit is 2500 USD per person. If you are immigrating to Canada then this figure is more, not sure about the exact figure.

Remember, if you are bringing more than 9999 CAD or equivalent to Canada, you must declare that in custom. If you are landing, there wont be much trouble but in other case they might ask you to provide the source of the money.

Also, if you are immigrating as, skilled worker or some provincial nominee, you must bring minimum settlement fund needed as per the size of your family (refer this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp).

It is always wise and hassle free to bring bank draft, if you have a large sum. You can visit any bank in Nepal to know about the process and procedures for bank draft. They can even tell you how much you can travel with as per the rule set by Government of Nepal or Rastra Bank.

pravin16

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 june and 17 june 2014
Arjoon said:
Nepal earthquack
Same here arjoon ji. I dnt know whats the matter. They have responded to many emails in my knowledge but still our case is not processed. If any one gets response please inform. Thankyou.