+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants from India

rameshcs8

Apr 1, 2008
Hi,

I had applied in 2002 and have just received my medicals, I wish to network with all of you who have just received the medicals are about to receive.Please respond so that we can exchange our experience.

Cheers!
Ramy

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
HI,

I have received documents request and have yet to send the documents. I applied in 2002 from New Delhi. What was your time frame of sending documents and request for medicals.

Thank you,
Rajesh3140

khushnavi

Mar 15, 2008
Hi Ramesh and Rajesh
Can you please share your AOR date with us and can you please tell when you got the letter for updation , when you sent the requested documents and after how many days you got the madical? Answer of these question help us to collect the rquired documents in time.
Thanks

rameshcs8

Apr 1, 2008
Hi Kushnavi & Rajesh,

Have any of you gone thru a consultant?

My sequence was as under:

Applied in April 2002 (skilled imm visa - Mech engineer with PGDMA working for BRIT MNC)
AOR in July 2002
1st request for docs and IELTs exam in july 2003
2nd request for docs in DEC 07
Submitted all docs in Feb08
Interview waival and request for medical April 08

Hope this information helps, Pls keep posted. You can also keep in touch on my yahoo id rameshcs8@yahoo.co.in

Cheers!
Ramy

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
hi everyone ,cic started processing my case in october 2001.I have gone through everything-medicals,paid the fees and submitted the requested documents and im still waiting for visa.good luck.....

rameshcs8

Apr 1, 2008
You have not told when you completed your medicals also it probably depends on individuals background, especially if you/spouse have stayed in 2 or more countries it normally gets delayed I belive.However I am sure it should be coming any time now!
Cheers!

shandilya01

Mar 5, 2008
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 27-05-2016
File Transfer...
S.A - July 5th, 2016
rameshcs8 said:
You have not told when you completed your medicals also it probably depends on individuals background, especially if you/spouse have stayed in 2 or more countries it normally gets delayed I belive.However I am sure it should be coming any time now!
Cheers!
i had my medicals done in october 2007 and i have submitted a FBI and state police clearance for my stay in California(for me and my wife) for two years and an another police clearance certificate for my stay in Germany for 2.5 yrs(for me only).I sent the state clearance certificate for California on 24th March 2008 which was the last document (as it took a lot of time).Till then there is now reply from CIC Delhi.Could It might be possible due the background check performed by CIC?

K

krish123

which time you appley in 2002. please give me a massage and do you have any candaian expirience or not.

manojcv

May 15, 2008
Hi friends,
I received my file no. in August 2004. I wish to know how long will it take to receive my medicals? When I consulted a immigrtion consulatant, he said that majority of files in 2003 is settled and they have started with 2004. Is this true ?
Manoj, Kerala

khushnavi

Mar 15, 2008
Hi Manoj
These days applicants of 2002 are getting medicals and ppr and applicants of 2003 are getting letters for updating documents. 2004 is not started.

rajesh3140

Apr 19, 2007
Hi all,

Sent updated documents on May 9th,2008 and waiting for medical request. My AOR date is August 2002.

Regards,
Rajesh3140

manojcv

May 15, 2008
Hi Khushnavi,
Thank you for your immediate response. Kindly tell us when you got your file no. ? Did you have any correspondence with the visa office since then ? Please send your email ID too.
Manoj

khushnavi

Mar 15, 2008
Hi Manoj
I got my file no. in Dec 2003. Tll now I haven't received any letter from CHC. You can check my email ID by clicking on my name, it is in my profile.

Neha Sharma

Jul 8, 2013
Applicants from India

Hi experts,

I have been wondering in forum since long but couldn't find the desired answers, so please help me answering my below query.

I am a citizen of India and is currently residing in US, I want to apply under FSWP category but not sure about Police clearance certificate requirements, Please tell me, whether along with FBI do I also need to get clearance certificates from states I resided at present and past in US,as well as clearance certificate from my home country India?

Regards,
Neha