+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants flying in March-April'13 to CALGARY... Plz connect here...

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
I am planning to land in the last week of March 2013 or Ist week in April. Coming in from Lagos, Nigeria with a wife and three children.
I am have been looking for accommodation on the SW or NW part of Calgary for some weeks now. No luck yet but some responses have been received. Yesterday i got the mail below from one the agents:

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry about Lakeview Apartments. Unfortunately at this time we have no openings at this time. We do get notice of vacancy one month prior on the first. I can place you on the waiting list for March 1st or if you call we can look for another 1 bedroom else where in Clagary.
Please let me know your wishes.

In order to provide you with the most accurate information regarding your rental inquiry please let us know if you have children, pets, what your interests are and any other special quality that will help us match you with the best home.
If you are looking for April please call us back March 1st and 2nd to get the most accurate infomation on the available suites at that time.
Please call us at 403-531-9129 for more information.

Thank you,

lakeview_apartments@exara.com
Lakeview Apartments
Phone # 531-9129
Fax # 531-9127

Actually I am looking for a three bedroom apartment(they must have missed that vital fact) with a budget of about 1200-1400. This is so because I have a boy of 9 and two girls(7 & 1year old) and I hear it is not really cool in canada to have them all in one room and indeed even here in Nigeria or any sane place for that matter( as long as one can afford not to, I suppose). I have checked out a lot of the web sites recommended on this forum and also have a friend helping out although from Toronto. I know it will not be easy to secure one before landing but I just might get lucky. I would rather that than a hotel plus I need to supply an address that I will be residing in for my PR Card to be sent to. I have no one really in Calgary but I am a survivor ;D

Feel free anyone to contact them. You never know.

Sleek Ricky

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2009
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
Med's Request
22-03-2012
Med's Done....
6-05-2012
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
1st April 2013
Has anyone checked out The International Organisation for Migration in their home country yet? I hear they can help with really affordable air tickets but it's for one way only. i plan to do that this week here in Lagos.

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
Sleek Ricky said:
I am planning to land in the last week of March 2013 or Ist week in April. Coming in from Lagos, Nigeria with a wife and three children.
I am have been looking for accommodation on the SW or NW part of Calgary for some weeks now. No luck yet but some responses have been received. Yesterday i got the mail below from one the agents:

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry about Lakeview Apartments. Unfortunately at this time we have no openings at this time. We do get notice of vacancy one month prior on the first. I can place you on the waiting list for March 1st or if you call we can look for another 1 bedroom else where in Clagary.
Please let me know your wishes.

In order to provide you with the most accurate information regarding your rental inquiry please let us know if you have children, pets, what your interests are and any other special quality that will help us match you with the best home.
If you are looking for April please call us back March 1st and 2nd to get the most accurate infomation on the available suites at that time.
Please call us at 403-531-9129 for more information.

Thank you,

lakeview_apartments @ exara.com
Lakeview Apartments
Phone # 531-9129
Fax # 531-9127

Actually I am looking for a three bedroom apartment(they must have missed that vital fact) with a budget of about 1200-1400. This is so because I have a boy of 9 and two girls(7 & 1year old) and I hear it is not really cool in canada to have them all in one room and indeed even here in Nigeria or any sane place for that matter( as long as one can afford not to, I suppose). I have checked out a lot of the web sites recommended on this forum and also have a friend helping out although from Toronto. I know it will not be easy to secure one before landing but I just might get lucky. I would rather that than a hotel plus I need to supply an address that I will be residing in for my PR Card to be sent to. I have no one really in Calgary but I am a survivor ;D

Feel free anyone to contact them. You never know.

Hello sleek ricky,

U shd try to post ur msg on our thread" Nigerian applicant let us network" and our sister thread "landed Nigerian thread". U will get d needed help there and more info. Good luck in ur preparation to Land .