+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants between 320 & 399 CRS Score

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
i have done a lot of reading & analysis lately,

do not worry about the high score and the minimal score for many reasons:

- they wanted to clear out people with province nomination/job offer(LMIA supported)
- there is a cap of 132,000 approximately target for EE under federal skilled worker without job offer or PNP 2015 year, which means an average of 5,500 ITA under 24 last draws untill the end of the year
- 1st draw was a test, they had to draw minimum number of ITA's so no errors occur

i am guessing the 2nd draw will be on 14 february (valentines day) or 16 february maximum

i am bilingual English & French speaking with TEF & IELTS, i have a BA in business management and 2 years and 11 months experience in the NOC corporate sales managers & retail & wholesale trade managers

they won't let us down,

be positive guys, Canada is known to be a country of peace and a welcoming country for all federal economic applicants!

PS. for the people nagging about not getting a job really fast: Do not lose hope, Canada tells you to have a minimal fund of ~11,500$ CAD because the majority won't find a job in the next 6 months, so that you will be able to support yourself before finding a job!

as for me i have 369 points, and tomorrow i will get 382 points because it will be my 3rd year work experience!

Best of luck guys!

Maple_Leafs

Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with BeirutJoe.

Canada is known for Immigration. It's just, they have to prioritize people with LMIA or PNP, because that's benefiting them the most (to support the Labour Shortage).

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
Inside my MyCIC account, it says the next draw will be held in 33 days. Today is 2nd-Feb-2015. That means the next draw will be held on first Saturday of March 2015
i cant see it. where it is written .

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
hariskhan said:
Inside my MyCIC account, it says the next draw will be held in 33 days. Today is 2nd-Feb-2015. That means the next draw will be held on first Saturday of March 2015
me too cant see it

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
On the page after login, where it lists the existing EE profile, there's the column named "Days left to submit".

It says 33 days.
Bro you are mistaken . this is not the number of days for next draw but number of days for you to submit your profile. you are not yet inside the pool. i think you have created your ee profile but you HAVENT registered with job bank and that is why system says that you have 33 days left. i guess it gives you 50 days though am not sure. but i request you to go and submit your profile and enter the pool .

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm going to delete my msgs, in order to stop causing further miss-understanding. Please ignore my above msgs.

DaleJ

Dec 17, 2014
This may be true however, the pool is dynamic and people may enter anytime. This being the case, high scoring individuals may enter and still get the ITA's...

raj veena

Nov 19, 2014
Need help
I have entered the pool ..I have a job offer I mean I am currently working In canada in a company since one year under pgwp ..but after the application is submitting job bank is pending ..

Why is that pending when I have job .

Can any one help me how to solve this problem

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
sindhugururaj said:
I have completed 5years of work experience this Jan 25th 2015. but there was no increase in my CRS score. any reason?
hey, well me too, i have completed my 3rd year work experience and still no increase in my CRS score,

2 options:
1) they need us to finish this month so that our score get higher,
2) or maybe if you had a couple of months of work experience in non NOC 0,A B, it means nothing, let us wait and see

Best of luck!

whats your score btw ?

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
sindhugururaj said:
I have completed 5years of work experience this Jan 25th 2015. but there was no increase in my CRS score. any reason?
okay, well i did some calculations,

turns out if you think of it you just completed your 4years and 11months work experience, so next month you will have additional points! this is my case! turned out i achieved 2 years and 11 months as of February !

Best of luck!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Hi seniors,

How many points one should have to be accepted in the pool. I am not asking about getting an invitation. I just want to know the minimum threshold one should meet to submit the profile in the pool.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
sindhugururaj said:
Above 3 years experience the points will remain same, so you will not get any additional points

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
BeirutJoe said:
i have done a lot of reading & analysis lately,

do not worry about the high score and the minimal score for many reasons:

- they wanted to clear out people with province nomination/job offer(LMIA supported)
- there is a cap of 132,000 approximately target for EE under federal skilled worker without job offer or PNP 2015 year, which means an average of 5,500 ITA under 24 last draws untill the end of the year
- 1st draw was a test, they had to draw minimum number of ITA's so no errors occur

i am guessing the 2nd draw will be on 14 february (valentines day) or 16 february maximum

i am bilingual English & French speaking with TEF & IELTS, i have a BA in business management and 2 years and 11 months experience in the NOC corporate sales managers & retail & wholesale trade managers

they won't let us down,

be positive guys, Canada is known to be a country of peace and a welcoming country for all federal economic applicants!

PS. for the people nagging about not getting a job really fast: Do not lose hope, Canada tells you to have a minimal fund of ~11,500$ CAD because the majority won't find a job in the next 6 months, so that you will be able to support yourself before finding a job!

as for me i have 369 points, and tomorrow i will get 382 points because it will be my 3rd year work experience!

Best of luck guys!
Dear Its good that you are thinking positive but one had to be realistic as well. In 2015 450 was the lowest score in 2016 it might drop to say 400 but its not coming down to 380, 390 although I wish it does as my score is 385 :)

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
The Robust said:
Dear Its good that you are thinking positive but one had to be realistic as well. In 2015 450 was the lowest score in 2016 it might drop to say 400 but its not coming down to 380, 390 although I wish it does as my score is 385 :)
I spoke to a lawyer today and he assumed that the score would go down to 300-something, maybe 350. I cannot believe this.