+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant Work experience (SOWP)

Derik

Aug 10, 2022
Hi, I am the primary applicant in my SOWP file and my husband is in Canada on PGWP. I had 9 Months of experience in my Home Country and I was working as a Lab Technician. As I was paid by Cash I don't have any salary slip as well my income is low. so, I didn't file any Tax Return. I have my job offer latter with me. Is it fine if I only upload my job offer letter (Which include my salary) in SOWP application? Thanks in Advance

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I am the primary applicant in my SOWP file and my husband is in Canada on PGWP. I had 9 Months of experience in my Home Country and I was working as a Lab Technician. As I was paid by Cash I don't have any salary slip as well my income is low. so, I didn't file any Tax Return. I have my job offer latter with me. Is it fine if I only upload my job offer letter (Which include my salary) in SOWP application? Thanks in Advance
No idea...
I think both you and your husband are foreign worker. Post your question in the foreign workers section.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/foreign-workers.10/

This section is for family sponsorship (i.e. one of the spouse is a Canadian PR/citizen and applying to sponsor the other as PR)