nirvana555

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Navi.1985....
what did they asked you on the call?
I am in same boat as you....Medical done in dec...3rd line updated in Jan and now waiting for DM.

I read elsewhere on this forum that someone got a verification call too...they confirmed the mailing address and passport with visa was recd in couple of days. I hope its the same case for you too.

navi.1985 said:
Rawlin bhai many many congrats. U hv reached safely. Enjoy life there. Try to think less abt family. Nd finish the formalities in Canada. M very happy for u Paji. ..

Guys I hv got verification call from NDVO.after medicals. Dnt know what will happen . I dnt think anyone has got call from vo after medicals.

Regards
Navi

ishwarp

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
gujarat india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
april 2012
Med's Request
29 aug 2012
Med's Done....
22 sept 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashment on 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
29 aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/12/2012
LANDED..........
PP received on 10/12/2012
I just wanna know what immigration papers are require at POE?
Do they ask for the papers we submitted with our PR application?
Do they ask for experience letters and transcripts etc or
they just ask for COPR and PP?

navi.1985

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER on 12-05-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP.
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 12-11-12
Med's Request
Medical & Passport Req...29-11-12
Med's Done....
03-12-12...RPRF, PP, Other documents sent to NDVO on 20-12-12
Interview........
Verification Call on 04-02-2013
Passport Req..
RPRF Encashed on 24-12-2012..3rd line updated on 04-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 11-02-2013...Passports received on 22-02-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
nirvana555 said:
Hi Navi.1985....
what did they asked you on the call?
I am in same boat as you....Medical done in dec...3rd line updated in Jan and now waiting for DM.

I read elsewhere on this forum that someone got a verification call too...they confirmed the mailing address and passport with visa was recd in couple of days. I hope its the same case for you too.
i got verification call in the morning at 11 am. they called from cell phone. nd they were very strict in talking. asked abt my education degrees and they were emphasizing more on my work experience. coz my employer didnt give correct answers of 2 questions which they asked about me. i asked my employer y u gave wrong answers? he said i was sleeping when they called. they called my employer in the afternoon.

m in bit panic. dnt know what will happen ? :(

if seniors can tell me that what can happen now? i heard that NDVO doing verification calls after the medical. my 3 friends got verification call from vo after medical. 1 was last year. nd 2 calls in jan month..

regards.
navi.

venkpeters

Jan 9, 2012
Hi Navi,

May I know what NOC category you belong. I am also having the same timeline like you and waiting for the PP back, which I submitted in december last week. Pl let me know.

Thanks.

navi.1985

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER on 12-05-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
venkpeters said:
Hi Navi,

May I know what NOC category you belong. I am also having the same timeline like you and waiting for the PP back, which I submitted in december last week. Pl let me know.

Thanks.
M a Psychological Assosiate...NOC 4151.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
there is nothing to worry, more you thing...u will get upset.
if u have answer the question with confidence and as per your experience letter (provided to VO earlier) then you are safe.

now the wait will be over soon.. I hope you haven't told them about your injury.

best of luck

rabb rakha

navi.1985 said:
i got verification call in the morning at 11 am. they called from cell phone. nd they were very strict in talking. asked abt my education degrees and they were emphasizing more on my work experience. coz my employer didnt give correct answers of 2 questions which they asked about me. i asked my employer y u gave wrong answers? he said i was sleeping when they called. they called my employer in the afternoon.

m in bit panic. dnt know what will happen ? :(

if seniors can tell me that what can happen now? i heard that NDVO doing verification calls after the medical. my 3 friends got verification call from vo after medical. 1 was last year. nd 2 calls in jan month..

regards.
navi.

navi.1985

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Nomination.....
PER on 12-05-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APP.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
babbu.mann said:
there is nothing to worry, more you thing...u will get upset.
if u have answer the question with confidence and as per your experience letter (provided to VO earlier) then you are safe.

now the wait will be over soon.. I hope you haven't told them about your injury.

best of luck

rabb rakha
Babbu Paji my doctor had already told verification officer abt my injury. Verification officer asked about me to my employer that m available in hospital or not. He said that m on medical leave. When visa officer called me she didn't ask me about my injury. Is it ok or not ?

Regards
Navi

ishwarp

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
gujarat india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
april 2012
Med's Request
29 aug 2012
Med's Done....
22 sept 2012
Interview........
RPRF encashment on 28/09/2012
Passport Req..
29 aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 06/12/2012
LANDED..........
PP received on 10/12/2012

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
ishwarp said:
Your stamped passport, CPR and one Disembarkation form('ll be given to you before landing, carries general questions regarding wat you carrying, family members with you.)

Nothing to worry Landing is completed within 10 to 15 mins.

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
babbu.mann said:
Good morning Guys..!!!!!
SSA babbu paji,
any advice for me , what would be the reason behind for getting late in stamping of my passports, i received GCMS note on nov everything was fine. Only background check for NZ was pending.my medical will expire on 15 march. does backgound check & PCC for nz can take more than 7 months.

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
princeroi22 said:
Your stamped passport, CPR and one Disembarkation form('ll be given to you before landing, carries general questions regarding wat you carrying, family members with you.)

Nothing to worry Landing is completed within 10 to 15 mins.
Hi princeroi22

Please clear my doubts:

are B4Goods, E667 ofrm,and landing forms are not required ? I am confused.Please reply.

Thanks

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
Hello Shibu,

Very well explained by Master Qorax,

This is the link for the disembarkation form u 'll be provided before landing(http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e311-eng.pdf)

qorax said:
All You Need to Know About Landing...

Hi friends,

As these queries keep coming repeatedly in this forum (& I get many PMs as well), I thought to summarize all into one thread. This post shall quench most of our doubts. I hope it helps...

REFERENCE THREADS:
Can we Land in Any City:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t35499.0.html
Which City to Land for Jobs:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t31291.0.html
Landing Forms:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t30178.0.html
Job's In Perspective:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t31106.0.html

WHEN SHOULD WE 'LAND':
After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our 'record of landing', on or before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa]. The visa Expiry Date is related to EITHER*:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents
*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.

WHO SHOULD LAND FIRST:
It is the obligation of the PA to 'land' first. Which can be 'alongwith' one or more or all the accompanying family members. Let it be clear that the PA's dependents CANNOT land first.

PROCEDURE AT THE POE:
Irrespective of which city we chose to land, the 'landing' per se, is a simple process. Before debarking the a/craft we'll be provided with a 'Disembarkation Card/Form'. We take that form & first go to the 'Passport Control'.

At the Passport Control:
Here we need to inform the IO that we have come to do our 'landing'. The IO will check our Disembarkation Card and our passport/s & visa. S/he will then direct us to "Newly Landed Immigrants' Counter".

At the Immigration Counter:
The IO here will scrutinize our Passport/s & COPRs. He would [sometimes may not] ask to see our POF. Most of the times the officer will not count the 'actual' money & accept what we say. But, no false pretensions there. S/he will then fill some portions of the COPR & ask us to sign it, wherein it'll be attached on our passport. We'll be asked to fill-in the 'PR Card Application Form' & give an address where our PR cards will be forwarded within 3-6 weeks. Thereby, s/he would 'Welcome us to Canada' and direct us to another office.

At the Services Canada Office:
The Services Canada section is for assisting the Newcomers' settlement moves. Here we'll get lots of books/pamphlets, that'll provide all the crucial info on Canada and our Settlement plan here. From here will be directed to the CBSA counter.

At the CBSA [Customs] Office:
This is an important location. We are required to present (1) List of Items Accompanying; (2) List of Goods to Follow; (3) Currency Declaration [We'd have to 'declare' any amount of $10K or more]. Lists-1 & 2 must be brought in 2 copies, one would be retained by CBSA and the 2nd copy will be returned back to us. We'll need the 2nd copy when our shipments come-in.

Note: [1] If we are not bringing-in any goods later, we don't need the 'goods to follow list'. [2] At a random the CBSA might 'actually' check the POF here. Thus, no complacency is acceptable. [3] If there are 'jewelry' involved, do not forget to bring 'Printed Photographs' of the same (details later).

BTW: All the officers are extremely friendly, very understanding, cheerful and helpful. We'll encounter 'Welcome to Canada' many a times. If all the docs are pre-printed & available with us; and there is not much of a queue, we will be out of the a/port in 40mins-1hr. flat. Which includes the walk-distance, baggage collection etc.

FORMS REQUIRED FOR THE 'LANDING':
Even if you stay ONLY for a day at Canada, you will need the following:

1. Passport with stamped Visa. -off course
2. COPR (IMM 5292B)
3. POF. [for cases "without" AEO & family class]
4. Passport size photos. -2 or 3 for PRC (may not be needed, but good to have)
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
6. Goods to Follow List (Form B4 / B4A). -carry it filled pre-printed, for ease
7. Goods Accompanying List. -as above, a table of things u r carrying on person (value & Totaled)
Forms required later

NOTE: The more you are organized before hand, the better 1st impression you deliver and the IO/CBSA officer shall be happier. (BTW: smooth & fast processing). U'll be out faster. Go to your accom & relax for the day, you had a long journey, haven't you?

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
shibu said:
Hi princeroi22

Please clear my doubts:

are B4Goods, E667 ofrm,and landing forms are not required ? I am confused.Please reply.

Thanks
hello shibu how r u?
when u plan to land in canada.
no one ask me b4 goods form at POE vancouver.
they just see ur landing papers and passport with visa and just simply ask about how much funds u have.
no need to worry buddy just chill.

veenpt

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th feb 2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
PER on march 13th
AOR Received.
APRIL 4TH
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
APRIL 4TH
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi friends, today i got spot verification about my work experience at my past clinic, two people came to clinic one is white nd other is deshi guy, they found mismatch between letter heads which i submitted during my application and present letter heads in clinic and the person who signed my experience letter and the person who asked today,, seniors like babbu bhai and others please tell me do they straight away reject my application r they gonna give any chance for clarification about this mismatch,,really tensed please reply me ,,i was not there at that time..