New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
ssa ji,

if u may put more light on funds encashment and medical completion...how about ecas status...!!!!

I was is UK for a long time but my case was completed on same pace as others...!!!

I think u will get visa before March 2013 coz they won't ask for medical again..baki best of luck form my end

rabb rakha

jeet.nz said:
SSA babbu paji,
any advice for me , what would be the reason behind for getting late in stamping of my passports, i received GCMS note on nov everything was fine. Only background check for NZ was pending.my medical will expire on 15 march. does backgound check & PCC for nz can take more than 7 months.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
to complete landing in canada the following things are required and ask by VO

1. Valid Passport
2. COPR
3. Canada address
4. Landing funds (they will only ask for funds but won't check it)

I hope that would be cristal clear info to all members

shibu said:
Hi princeroi22

Please clear my doubts:

are B4Goods, E667 ofrm,and landing forms are not required ? I am confused.Please reply.

Thanks

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
How can a VO contact to Doctor where u had your operation/treatment done..???
How did he come to know about your injury..?

I am bit worried...they may ask for re medical...(I don't want to scare u but we have to provide very few info to VO)

best of luck

rabb rakha

navi.1985 said:
Babbu Paji my doctor had already told verification officer abt my injury. Verification officer asked about me to my employer that m available in hospital or not. He said that m on medical leave. When visa officer called me she didn't ask me about my injury. Is it ok or not ?

Regards
Navi

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Rajat...Welcome to Canada

Please share your landing experience to members

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
babbu.mann said:
ssa ji,

if u may put more light on funds encashment and medical completion...how about ecas status...!!!!

I was is UK for a long time but my case was completed on same pace as others...!!!

I think u will get visa before March 2013 coz they won't ask for medical again..baki best of luck form my end

rabb rakha
SSA babbu paji
eligibility, funds & medicals are passed, RFV pending, criminality is going on.
today i received my new GCMS note, i read they they had sent some wrong information to NZ, now CM sent detail again to FF NZ for Police certificate.
paji, in this note it's written 15(1), what it mean.
i had left my job on 10 march 12, till date i'm in india waiting for stamped passports. does 15(1) is related to job verification. what happen if my boss say some wrong abt me as i have all proof regarding my job with me. Now this delay making me frustrated.

veenpt

Star Member
Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th feb 2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
PER on march 13th
AOR Received.
APRIL 4TH
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
APRIL 4TH
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi babbu bai and other seniors please let me know ur openion regarding my situation ,,really frustating

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
jeet.nz said:
SSA babbu paji
today i received my new GCMS note, i read they they had sent some wrong information to NZ, now CM sent detail again to FF NZ for Police certificate.
i had left my job on 10 march 12, till date i'm in india waiting for stamped passports. does 15(1) is related to job verification. what happen if my boss say some wrong abt me as i have all proof regarding my job with me. Now this delay making me frustrated.
Hi jeet

I would like you to have a word with your Boss in NZ and explain him the entire situation .Mail him your entire process explaining that your visa is delaying because of PCC & your medical is expiring in March ‘13. I also had to get PCC for one country but left the job 6 years before on urgent basis .Now I explained him the real picture and requested for experience certificate for my PCC ,he had send me the letter after follow up for 2 months.

check this out
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html

Dear All!

I am here after a long time but I want to share some vital info about CAIPs / GCMS notes as I have ordered it 3 times myself.

1) First of all whenever you order CAIPS / GCMS your visa office gets informed and it is noted in the same notes and you can see this entry in next notes in incoming correspondence but there are no adverse affects and you can order as many times as you like.

2) Some info can be hidden or omitted from your notes as it is according to their act that some info is exempted from release under access of information act 16(1)(c) or 15(1) or 19(1) etc.. So whenever you get CAIPS / GCMS email or letter first check if they have talked about any act like 15(1) or 16(1)(c) etc and if it is so then it is for sure that some info can be omitted or hidden from your notes and you can observe a whitener be placed on some parts of notes.

I have seen for people whose job verification was done and who had concerns about their files received this kind of GCMS email

"The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 15(1) International affairs and defence of the Access to Information Act."

It was interesting to see that in first GCMS notes before verification of job all the concerns were hidden under section 16(1)(C) and 15(1) and once the job verification was done then in next notes they had uncovered the concerns . So if you receive email like above be prepared they have concerns about your file which they are hiding.

I hope the above helps people in sorting out CAIPS / GCMS.

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
jeet.nz said:
SSA babbu paji
Hi Jeet

what is your group name in GCMS?

shibu

May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladhar25 said:
hello shibu how r u?
when u plan to land in canada.
no one ask me b4 goods form at POE vancouver.
they just see ur landing papers and passport with visa and just simply ask about how much funds u have.
no need to worry buddy just chill.
Hi Ladhar hope you get job in your field.I m planning to land there in first week of April.I m bit worried about landing formalities.But thanks to forum members concern.God bless all.

kar73

Feb 9, 2013
HI, i have applied PR, got file no in MAR 12, MY NOC:6242
VISA OFF:BUFFALO, after that i haven't got any reply from them sofar.when will i get my medical, any idea ...

toothfairy_77

May 27, 2012
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 15th 2012, PER received on March, 27th 2012
Doc's Request.
Updated documents request: March, 2013, second updated doc. request. May 2014
IELTS Request
sent along with application
Med's Request
Processing started: March, 2013. MR received: June, 19th 2014
Med's Done....
Medical done on July, 16th 2014, Ecas updated on July, 26th 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1; July, 24th 2014, PPR2; August, 11th 2014, Decision made on E-cas; August, 12th 2014, Passports dispached: August, 20th, Passports received with Visas: August, 25th
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
Jaggy, Where are you bro ?

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
With the Grace of Bhole Shankar Shiv ji.. I got decision made today..
I came from Shiv Temple and what i see.... Decision Made.

Thanks to God..

hurray..

waiting for my passport..

Thanks all guys for your support and help..

preetsukh

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2012
File Transfer...
4-4-2012
Med's Request
10/08/2012 but letter not recieved then again 0n 06/11/2012
Med's Done....
9/11/2012 3rd line on 20/112012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
in 2013
delcan said:
Any MI3 applicants with group name ECU-RFV documents pending in GCMS receivied passpost back ?
Thankyou for your valueable information I am also MI3 applicant and my group name is ECU-RFV documents pending in GCMS and i find s.(15)1 and s.(19)1 in my GCMS notes what is the meaning of that words did they verified something about my job or they want to verify something in future because i already ssent our passports landing fee medicals and our Pccs They encashed dd on 18th december now i am waiting for my stamped pasports with visas. My Indian employer have no verification till today but i am not sure about my Australian employer.
Please reply
Thankyou.

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
preetsukh said:
Thankyou for your valueable information I am also MI3 applicant and my group name is ECU-RFV documents pending in GCMS and i find s.(15)1 and s.(19)1 in my GCMS notes what is the meaning of that words did they verified something about my job or they want to verify something in future because i already ssent our passports landing fee medicals and our Pccs They encashed dd on 18th december now i am waiting for my stamped pasports with visas. My Indian employer have no verification till today but i am not sure about my Australian employer.
Please reply
Thankyou.
Hello Preet

I do not have much idea on this, just tried to read this forum and gather info .you can check this link
regarding sec 15 (1), 19(1) check this out
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/vital-information-about-caips-gcms-notes-t109332.0.html

Even my passports send from Aug’12.
sending PM check & reply.