Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
DEC 2012
Kghimire said:
Yep, absolutely true about your prediction.
Kghimire brother let me know if you get ur PP I GUESS v both got DM on same day

navi_85

Sep 11, 2012
hi dear Rawlin4bbhh,

bro thanks for ur precious assistance. all senior members of this forum like babbu paji , jaggy999, u nd all other r doing gr8 job by helping nd encourage the new members and all other members by ur experiece and knowledge..

thanks brozz. takecare nd very best of luck.

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
ladhar25 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Anyone in this forum have travel history and got visa or waiting for visa,please share ur views.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hi Ladhar,
Travel history should not matter.... I have almost 11 years of travel history and didnot run into any issues as such and got my visa in august...
All the best...hope you see DM soon...

Cheers,

Seminole

seminole

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-JAN-2012
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 20-FEB-2012
Nomination.....
PER Date 01-MAR-2012
AOR Received.
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 27-JAN-2012
File Transfer...
22-MAR-2012 NDVO
Med's Request
MR and PPR - NDVO issued letter 25-APR-2012 but received letter by postal mail on 06-JUN-2012
Med's Done....
Medicals done 8th June, Medicals Received in ECAS 3rd July
Passport Req..
Passport received at NDVO 2nd August
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ISSUE DATE 17-AUG, DM date 21-AUG
LANDED..........
PASSPORT RECD 29-AUG
jasmine kaur-22 said:
Hello everybody...:)

My friend got second line added in her E cas status...so i am curious in how much time she will get her medical from ndvo? n how visa office will send medical req by email or by post bcoz my friend is living in toronto ?

Thanks...
Hi Jasmine,
Like Jaggy mentioned, it has varied for people to people....In my particular case, NDVO issued MR letter on 25th April (that was the date on the letter and this was one or two days within the time my ecas status changed to "we have started processing...."....However, since I am in Canada, they sent it by postal mail and somehow I got it in first week June.....so, not sure why the delay, but yes, atleast in mycase they sent it by postal mail.
However, I believe Jitu got his by email....so not sure how NDVO decides that...

Cheers,

Seminole

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually from a day to 40 days...

jasmine kaur-22 said:
Hello everybody...:)

My friend got second line added in her E cas status...so i am curious in how much time she will get her medical from ndvo? n how visa office will send medical req by email or by post bcoz my friend is living in toronto ?

Thanks...

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladhar; I have travel history & waiting for my visa now..
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ladhar25 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Anyone in this forum have travel history and got visa or waiting for visa,please share ur views.[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Seminole for sharing your exp....

It is good that you finished your landing smoothly & quickly... Thanks again for wishing us & remembering me (rawlinnnnnn).. LOL

All the best dear...

seminole said:
Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well! I finished my landing this week and it was very smooth... Landed at Toronto Pearson and it was pretty relaxing....Got to the the immigration officer and I made it a point to let him know that I was here for my "landing" (since I also have current Work Permit), so he didnot ask any questions but made a few remarks on the disembarkation card and then directed me to the "Immigration office".
At the Immigration office, I was asked to take a seat and wait for a few minutes and then was called by one of the officers. Again, told him that I was doing my landing today and he took a look at the COPR forms and filled both the copies (CIC copy and Client copy) for details such as flight number, date of landing etc. Had me sign on both the copies, he signed on both the copies and also noted down my address on the CIC copy (which is his to keep). He entered those details in his PC and then said that the PR card application has been made by him. Then came the "Welcome to Canada" comment with a big smile and then that was it.
Walked out to the baggage claim area to get my bags and then proceeded to exit customs and out of the airport....The entire process took less than 20 mins....So guys, its a big relief to get this thing done and its difficult to really express how it feels, but once each of you get through that stage, you will enjoy that feeling....

Just caught up reading all the posts which I missed in the last 10 days....Big congratulations to shery, dentist, goti,lucky4canada, jeetsidhu, bali noc, hussey, Kghimire for their DMs....and a big congratulations to smip86, , Jassi55, rawlin (yes rawlinnnnnn, you made it!!!) for their MRs......sorry if I missed anybody elses status change but good luck to you as well.............

All the best to all members awaiting either DM or MR .....may it start raining MRs and DMs soon....Jaggy, you are almost there...keep the faith!!!!

Cheers,

Seminole!!!

jasmine kaur-22

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Thanks jaggy n seminole for ur time...:)
actually she got her second line in Ecas on 6th sep 2012 n now she is so tense that already more than one week past.

n one more thing she wants to change her canadian address..so how can she do that ???

thanks a lott guys...:)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick question guys..

y do we have PO box number in the address CHC requested to send the docs... is it like they don't receive it personally... ???

here is the address i got in letter:

Immigration Section - Service de l’immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, Po Box 5209
New Delhi – 110021, India

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
she lives in india or canada ..

if in india then no need to change the canadian address which she put in application.. she can land anywhere she wants after getting the PR..

jasmine kaur-22 said:
actually she got her second line in Ecas on 6th sep 2012 n now she is so tense that already more than one week past.

n one more thing she wants to change her canadian address..so how can she do that ???

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
Hey guys,

how u doing?

First of all Congratulations to all who have got DM and RAWLIN BRO FOR YR MR.

I have a question

IS IT NECESSARY TO BRING PCC AT THE TIME OF LANDING?

Seniors give yr lights on that and people who have already landed kindly share yr experience step by step.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE GOT GOOD NEWS AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE WAITING FOR GOOD NES.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
seminole said:
Friends,

Hope everyone is doing well! I finished my landing this week and it was very smooth... Landed at Toronto Pearson and it was pretty relaxing....Got to the the immigration officer and I made it a point to let him know that I was here for my "landing" (since I also have current Work Permit), so he didnot ask any questions but made a few remarks on the disembarkation card and then directed me to the "Immigration office".
At the Immigration office, I was asked to take a seat and wait for a few minutes and then was called by one of the officers. Again, told him that I was doing my landing today and he took a look at the COPR forms and filled both the copies (CIC copy and Client copy) for details such as flight number, date of landing etc. Had me sign on both the copies, he signed on both the copies and also noted down my address on the CIC copy (which is his to keep). He entered those details in his PC and then said that the PR card application has been made by him. Then came the "Welcome to Canada" comment with a big smile and then that was it.
Walked out to the baggage claim area to get my bags and then proceeded to exit customs and out of the airport....The entire process took less than 20 mins....So guys, its a big relief to get this thing done and its difficult to really express how it feels, but once each of you get through that stage, you will enjoy that feeling....

Just caught up reading all the posts which I missed in the last 10 days....Big congratulations to shery, dentist, goti,lucky4canada, jeetsidhu, bali noc, hussey, Kghimire for their DMs....and a big congratulations to smip86, , Jassi55, rawlin (yes rawlinnnnnn, you made it!!!) for their MRs......sorry if I missed anybody elses status change but good luck to you as well.............

All the best to all members awaiting either DM or MR .....may it start raining MRs and DMs soon....Jaggy, you are almost there...keep the faith!!!!

Cheers,

Seminole!!!
Congrats On your Landing,
Thanks for sharing

Regards, Spartan!

kbhise

Aug 22, 2012
Brilliant!!!

Lots of people getting DMs and MRs,
Congrats to everyone on the forum who got the above.
and last but not the least thanks for helping each other out with queries and moral support!

KB

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
jasmine kaur-22 said:

No need to change Canadian town/address :)

You can land anywhere in Canada once PR is granted...