Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks goti, ladhar25, Jaggy dear and all !

goti said:
Very happy for you Kghimire Congratulation

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In fact, as I told earlier, I could not login to my e-case from September 10 morning. I sent email to CIC regarding the problem. This morning CIC sent me the mails and told my e-case is working and they provided the details.

In Surname option, they put my full name now to open the e-case. So , I assume, my DM may be updated on 10 September (Monday).

but I checked just today after getting mail from CIC.

Thanks

ladhar25 said:
At what time u seen ur ECAS show DM?

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
Kghimire said:
In fact, as I told earlier, I could not login to my e-case from September 10 morning. I sent email to CIC regarding the problem. This morning CIC sent me the mails and told my e-case is working and they provided the details.

In Surname option, they put my full name now to open the e-case. So , I assume, my DM may be updated on 10 September (Monday).

but I checked just today after getting mail from CIC.

Thanks

when ur medical line updated?

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear...

if dont find in your city then try to buy from ebay or anytime retail...

Regards
Rawlin
goti said:
where can we find it? i am using very simple flat pin to round pin converter it cost on 15 rs but some time it sparks due to loose contact.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news... Congrats again... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Kghimire said:
News of the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After six days of e-case disappearance, this morning I checked my e-case and found a big "Decision Made" with Canadian Address updated !

Thank you all for your support !

Regards

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats dear...

hussey16 said:
News flash guys

DM LAST NIGHT AND ADDRESS UPDATED thank you somuch guys for support and best of luck to champion members babu spartan and rest of the forum members

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
lucky4canada said:
Folks, need some clarification regarding POF to be carried when landing in Canada for first time. As I am going alone and my family will not be accompanying me as they will be sponsored under family class, do I need to carry POF for a family of 4 or just for 1 person. When I recd medicals, CIC had asked for medicals for all family members and also asked to submit POF for family of 4 i.e. 20600 $.

Also I will be taking along my laptop, a watch & a mobile. What will be thr formailities required to declare them.

Expert advice needed.
You made me quite confused how is this possible that you applied under FSW and your spouse and family inder family sponsorship ... ?
anyways if the VO asked your medicals and RPRF all together you must carry POF for family at time of landing.
My suggestion is based on primary applicant requirements for POF.

Secondly no such requirement to declare personal belongings if they don't add gains in value at selling. or otherwise r expensive . SO unless it is high value watch you dont need to declare.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
While I was following a CIC official from NDVO on LinkedIn, applicants asked him certain queries on ECU and he replied back positively. I myself have come across this queries for quite some time, but didn't get any concrete answers. Here is the link
http://www.linkedin.com/groups/SELDEC-4-2932885.S.138075000
Hope this will help many applicants.... :) :) :) :)

The 1st Query:
Lets share thoughts about "SELDEC 4".
Normally when SELDEC 4 are entered?
Why SELDEC 4 is entered rather then SELDEC 1?
How secure SELDEC 4 is as compared to SELDEC 1?
Answer:
A 4 never changes to 1. The 1 is entered after an interview, the 4 means interview waived. Overwhelmingly, the 4 entered by the analyst tends to stand and the interview is waived. It is simply an administrative way to code things.

The 2nd Query:
I am MI-1 applicant from NDVO and waiting for medical, recently my processing is started. Many applicants are claiming as per GCMS notes that their file are located at ECU. Could you please enlighten us what is this ECU dept, someone told us that its a backlog elimination dept, can you please throw some light how it works.
Thanks !
Answer:
The ECU is nothing secret or sinister. The letters stand for Economic Class
Unit, as opposed to for instance the Family Class Unit, etc.

The 3rd Query:
May I ask if you have an idea regarding this 6-12 months letter send by London VO. appreciate your response.
Answer:
As I have never worked in London, I can't comment on it.

navi_85

Sep 11, 2012
hi dear Rawlin4bbhh,

Great congrats for the success. hope ur medical exams were excellent.
bro u applied in march. I applied ON 16 april 2012. AOR in 18 MAY 2012. M a Psychologist. NOC 4152. do u hv any idea bro dat when should i expect MR OR Change in Status? dear babbu paji wr saying that by end of this month i shd expect MR. i think march applicants r getting MR these days.if m not wrong. And bro NDVO update status only on Tuesday every week? is it possible that i get MR mail without ECAS status change ?
please reply my dear friend.i'll be thankful.
BEST OF LUCK FOR MAPLE LEAF STAMPED ON UR PP.

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Navi

First of all thanks for your best wishes & my medicals went well; rest DMP did not shared the results.

NDVO has very unpredictable working style as you see that in many cases people do get MR after Start Processing line & very few get without that(e.g dentist). Now question comes about the time frame so I would say in the first or second week of Oct.; you should be hearing something from NDVO. Rest it could be earlier as well as Babbu suggested....

Only thing which I want to wish you that you get your MR soon & as soon as you get Start processing without any delay bcoz if it get delayed that no one knows that when one will get that.. Take an example of Abhay from our thread & Ravi from another thread...

Brother Jaggy, Naaz & couple of more friends are waiting for MR & They are having start processing before me & Jassi (who recently got MR & having the same NOC as mine)

Once again all the best for your quick MR bro...

Regards
Rawlin

navi_85 said:
hi dear Rawlin4bbhh,

Great congrats for the success. hope ur medical exams were excellent.
bro u applied in march. I applied ON 16 april 2012. AOR in 18 MAY 2012. M a Psychologist. NOC 4152. do u hv any idea bro dat when should i expect MR OR Change in Status? dear babbu paji wr saying that by end of this month i shd expect MR. i think march applicants r getting MR these days.if m not wrong. And bro NDVO update status only on Tuesday every week? is it possible that i get MR mail without ECAS status change ?
please reply my dear friend.i'll be thankful.
BEST OF LUCK FOR MAPLE LEAF STAMPED ON UR PP.