Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dentist visa lagte hi gaayab ho gya.. Where are u doctor saab?? Ab facebook par nahi aana kya? lola

babbu

candian.fraud

Sep 12, 2012
Hi Everybody,

I have been following this thread since I applied for immigration in the month of January-2012. I have got PR and I am in Canada now. But what I have learnt after tracking this thread since then is quite interesting. For Example :-

* Most of the people here come under fake names because they are afraid to reveal their real identity because of the reason that they have applied for immigration after faking their credentials. The classic case of that is the owner of this thread "Babbu Maan". He has applied as "Welder". can anybody believe this....???? Ha ha ha. Sometimes i wonder if people like him who have applied as welder and have obtained "7-Band" average in IELTS then how come Indian is anyway less than Canada in any standard. Many people like Barack Obama, Dentist who have always been worrying about the back-ground checks are there who get a sigh of relief when they get PR. Till then they r just worrying and worrying.

* After we get Visa or even MR we leave the forum and dont care for anything more. Again the example is Dear Mr. Babbu Maan and Barack Obama. Babbu is nowhere to be seen since long. actually he submitted his PPR and now he does not care for anybody else on this forum and that is why he is not seen here any more. he was much more frequent before that.

The conclusion is "this is reality and it helps a lot and serves the purpose for which we have connected here". We got helped a lot from here but are least concerned about others with a few exceptions like Goti, Rawlin, Spartan & Jaggi to name a few who are self less god-send people.

The point here what I wanted to make is that if we all would have been genuine we would have got connected in real and would have helped each-other even after getting PR for settling down in Canada. But as there is crisis and fear of identity revelation so we are handicapped and cant afford to connect in real life which otherwise would have helped us a lot in Canada.

I know this will make a lot of hulla-ba-loo, but what is truth is truth. So dont get personal and enjoy.

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
candian.fraud said:
Hi Everybody,

I have been following this thread since I applied for immigration in the month of January-2012. I have got PR and I am in Canada now. But what I have learnt after tracking this thread since then is quite interesting. For Example :-

* Most of the people here come under fake names because they are afraid to reveal their real identity because of the reason that they have applied for immigration after faking their credentials. The classic case of that is the owner of this thread "Babbu Maan". He has applied as "Welder". can anybody believe this....???? Ha ha ha. Sometimes i wonder if people like him who have applied as welder and have obtained "7-Band" average in IELTS then how come Indian is anyway less than Canada in any standard. Many people like Barack Obama, Dentist who have always been worrying about the back-ground checks are there who get a sigh of relief when they get PR. Till then they r just worrying and worrying.

* After we get Visa or even MR we leave the forum and dont care for anything more. Again the example is Dear Mr. Babbu Maan and Barack Obama. Babbu is nowhere to be seen since long. actually he submitted his PPR and now he does not care for anybody else on this forum and that is why he is not seen here any more. he was much more frequent before that.

The conclusion is "this is reality and it helps a lot and serves the purpose for which we have connected here". We got helped a lot from here but are least concerned about others with a few exceptions like Goti, Rawlin, Spartan & Jaggi to name a few who are self less god-send people.

The point here what I wanted to make is that if we all would have been genuine we would have got connected in real and would have helped each-other even after getting PR for settling down in Canada. But as there is crisis and fear of identity revelation so we are handicapped and cant afford to connect in real life which otherwise would have helped us a lot in Canada.

I know this will make a lot of hulla-ba-loo, but what is truth is truth. So dont get personal and enjoy.
what a stupidity :mad:

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
babbu.mann said:
Dentist visa lagte hi gaayab ho gya.. Where are u doctor saab?? Ab facebook par nahi aana kya? lola

babbu
dear babbu
what is the issue about distance learning on your thread ?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hurrraaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I got my MR & PPR

Thank u everybody.... Love u all...

Balle...Balle......bhangra karo rawlinbhai.........wonderful news .....yipeeee.....aaj 2-3 peg mujhe yaad kar pe lena......I'm so so happy for you bhai....as u know we always had a talk on the phone and discuss various aspects on PR appln. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sahi hai bhai.........awesome news.........lagta hai mere appln mein kuch prob aaya hai, otherwise I should have recd MR till now......very very happy for you, par apne liye darr lag raha hai ;)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Well thanks for regard my friend, I know u are one of the thread member come with your feeling with a fresh ID.
Yes I have applied under welder category coz my B-tech is specialization is in Welding Technology. I don't know your
technical knowledge but wanted to say that welding is a very vast stream of mechanical engg.
I'm not visiting the thread so frequent as I'm busy with a new project and I was sick from last couple of week, now I have
to cover my targets and project which is equally important for me. U may think what u want,I cant stop anyone. If some one
have personal query, he/she can pm to me...!! I have replied 10 PM today, and ppl who got replied they are aware about me nature.
U are a Canadian fraud,who is waiting for his turn to get visa,Ur not in Canada. u can reveal ur identity like FB ID. U wanna add me? then let me know I will send u the link.
U enjoy your life mate,and don't pollute other's mind with your negative thinking.
Babbu

candian.fraud said:
Hi Everybody,

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Patta nahi yaar yeh kya chakkar hai, par I think CIC always gives benefits to regular and full time students.
Don't know much about distance education.
CIC has done well from next intake by putting Canadian Creditantial conversion to foreign education !!

rabb rakha

Mr.Engineer said:
dear babbu
what is the issue about distance learning on your thread ?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
amritsar said:
Vo wasn't satisfied with his educTion points claim. He had done part time and distance study,his spouse was also with same background etc.. Feeling sorry for him, this is highly recomended to discus with expert b4 u apply. Best of lucky jaggy
why NDVO didn't accept distance learning course?

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
candian.fraud said:
Hi Everybody,

Hello there...

You said you already got PR and now you are in Canada..
What is your name and where did you land in Canada?
Where are you living now and what are you doing?
if you are talking about these guys then you must be different then what they are doing?

Can you send your information so we know you have no fear of letting your information out??

I will appriciate and by the way I live in Calgary and my Name is Syrus.. (yes Syrus my real name...)

Wana meet up some day for a drink?

Canadian fraud.. thats what you are??

Thanks buddy

Syrus

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
babbu.mann said:
Patta nahi yaar yeh kya chakkar hai, par I think CIC always gives benefits to regular and full time students.
Don't know much about distance education.
CIC has done well from next intake by putting Canadian Creditantial conversion to foreign education !!

rabb rakha
but cic has given him PER

Jassi55

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
They are eagerly waiting for me to join them
rawlin4bbhh said:

I got my MR & PPR

Congrats bro.... It is really very very good news.. very happy for you. Keep fit and get the medicals done ASAP..

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
rawlin4bbhh said:

I got my MR & PPR

Congrats bro.. I am very happy for you.. stay fit and hit...

Syrus

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
No clew bro, CIC is a gr8 organisation........they have no rules, many ppl applied b4 me are waiting for MR and those u have applied after me had land to Canada.. This is a puzzle game, all cases are different which are handled by diff VO.

Mr.Engineer said:
but cic has given him PER

navi_85

Sep 11, 2012
hello, respected babbu paji .

Dear Sir i need ur help. ,

i hv applied under FSW 'fasttrack' in april 2012. i got my AOR in May 2012. noc 4152. i hv got no update after MAY 2012 from NDVO . Can u please tell me when should I expect MR or change my ECAS STATUS?
Its 5 months over after applying. IF u'll REPLY i'll b VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

THANKS.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
babbu.mann said:
Well thanks for regard my friend, I know u are one of the thread member come with your feeling with a fresh ID.
Yes I have applied under welder category coz my B-tech is specialization is in Welding Technology. I don't know your
technical knowledge but wanted to say that welding is a very vast stream of mechanical engg.
I'm not visiting the thread so frequent as I'm busy with a new project and I was sick from last couple of week, now I have
to cover my targets and project which is equally important for me. U may think what u want,I cant stop anyone. If some one
have personal query, he/she can pm to me...!! I have replied 10 PM today, and ppl who got replied they are aware about me nature.
Baaki rahi gaayb hone ki baat, aapna address dedo, I will there for dinner and clear all doubts
U enjoy your life mate,and don't pollute other's mind with your negative thinking.
Babbu

Kida babbu bai..

chad bhrawa eho jehe bhain chod bade dekhe ne.. jehde kanjar saale aap te kuch kr ni sakde jnaniya diya jhuan ch wade rehnde ne te fer jnaniya waliya hi harktan krde ne...

so chill pill

have fun te Rab te vishwas rakho...

Thanks

Syrus