waived
Passport Req..
06/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
in 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
jaggy its dated 6th September brother...
Many many congrats dear now u r added in our group lets pray for everybody for quick and smooth processing.
Take care. :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed jaggy, and most of the time points from relative or educational points claimed on distant learning course.

jaggy999 said:
What was the reason for rejection? .......Its has to be points and not JD mismatch :)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes yaar... I am praying for everyone's success in this journey...

Regards
Rawlin

preetsukh said:
Many many congrats dear now u r added in our group lets pray for everybody for quick and smooth processing.
Take care. :) ;D :) ;D :) ;D

goti

Star Member
Mar 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2011
Doc's Request.
Received at Nova scotia 19-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER ON 20-10-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
2nd Line added to ecas on 30/07/2012
Med's Request
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012,RPRF encashed on 22/8/12, Med received line on 28/8/12 to 1/9/12
Interview........
It is waived due to Decision made line on 06/09/12
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 6/9/12 and Canadian Add on 7/9/12.STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED 8/9/12
LANDED..........
Landed on 21 st Mar 13
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello All

With the grace of GOD & all of your blessings friends; My Ecas is been updated with 2nd line....

Regards
Rawlin

Congrats dear Rajat, I am very Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man seeing your second line updation.Now wait for your MR you are in the queue with Preetsukh and Jaggy.I have PM jaggy that dont worry i am praying for you and rajat you will going to get it and its answered positively..

Now waiting for MR of Preetsukh,Jaggy,Nazz,and Rajat..DM for Kighimire (One of my wait partner we both waited very long before MR) and The babbuman

I will keep praying for all you guys.You have supported me lot during tough time Best of LUCK to ALL

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
jaggy999 said:
What was the reason for rejection? .......Its has to be points and not JD mismatch :)
Vo wasn't satisfied with his educTion points claim. He had done part time and distance study,his spouse was also with same background etc.. Feeling sorry for him, this is highly recomended to discus with expert b4 u apply. Best of lucky jaggy

amritsar

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 Feb 2012
Med's Request
09 July
Med's Done....
11 July
Interview........
Landing Fees DD cashed on 25 July and Medical Received line appear on 01/08/12
In my opinion, if some one have full time study from a affiliated university and same time that full time study belongs to noc he will apply then it's ok to get through, else healthy chance of rejection. Better not provide info of part time/distance course to CIC.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
amritsar said:
Vo wasn't satisfied with his educTion points claim. He had done part time and distance study,his spouse was also with same background etc.. Feeling sorry for him, this is highly recomended to discus with expert b4 u apply. Best of lucky jaggy
amritsar said:
In my opinion, if some one have full time study from a affiliated university and same time that full time study belongs to noc he will apply then it's ok to get through, else healthy chance of rejection. Better not provide info of part time/distance course to CIC.

I don't agree at all with you on this.........distance education counts unless its not affiliated....its nowhere written if your education and work experience should go hand in hand.

If your friend's distance education is affiliated, I think he/she needs to ask for a reconsideration within 1 month of rejection along with transcripts and a letter from the university from which the part-time study was done.

PS:I don't have any part-time education/study, so you can understand that I'm totally unbiased towards this topic.

I don't want to prove you wrong bro, just giving you the right info. Hope you take it in the right spirit. Cheers. Tc

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bhai...

I am really happy today & special thanks to you for your prayers... i hope that we all get PR soon to have get together & enjoy the party...

Regards
Rawlin

goti said:
Congrats dear Rajat, I am very Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man seeing your second line updation.Now wait for your MR you are in the queue with Preetsukh and Jaggy.I have PM jaggy that dont worry i am praying for you and rajat you will going to get it and its answered positively..

Now waiting for MR of Preetsukh,Jaggy,Nazz,and Rajat..DM for Kighimire (One of my wait partner we both waited very long before MR) and The babbuman

I will keep praying for all you guys.You have supported me lot during tough time Best of LUCK to ALL

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
goti said:

As I said earlier, you are a gem of a person..........I can tell that your wishes are heartfelt and I oblige that fact.

Just one advice, always come on this forum to help others even now when u hv recd visas. You can help others with whatever knowledge you have.

When I came out here, I hardly knew anything, but after reading diff threads, my knowledge grew.

I wish you have a rocking life in Canada :) :) :) :)

navi_85

Sep 11, 2012
hi respected forum members,
dear Goti.
m a silent user of this forum. i hv applied under fasttrack in april 2012. i got my AOR in May 2012. noc 4152. i hv got no update after that from NDVO :(. Can u please tell me when should I expect MR or change my ECAS STATUS?
IF U'LL REPLY I'LL B VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

WAITING FOR REPLY. THANKS.

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for 2nd line in ur ecas...... God bless u nd may u get ur MR in this week only.

God bless u......

Goti 's Prayers are working.............. :)

God bless u all.

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello All

With the grace of GOD & all of your blessings friends; My Ecas is been updated with 2nd line....

Regards
Rawlin

Balle !

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello All

Regards
Rawlin

Congratulations dear

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bro,....

I know..

princeroi22 said:
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for 2nd line in ur ecas...... God bless u nd may u get ur MR in this week only.

God bless u......

Goti 's Prayers are working.............. :)

God bless u all.