Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
barackobamaisgood said:
Those who paid rprf : tushar, mayankpt, mannish, please reply:::

Did you wrote name and app no. On the back of rprf? Is it mandatory ?
I forgot to mention that...

Help
A simple reason for writing ur name and file no. at the back of RPRF is that if the RPRF is misplaced anywhere, even if they found the RPRF, the name and file no would help them to know which application the RPRF belongs to.

Its the same mechanism that we use out here in Mumbai when we give cheques for telephone and electricity bills. We mention the details at the back of cheque, so that they would know which customer that particular cheque belonged to.

Since u have not mentioned it, you can't do anything. Just sit back and hope that they encash the RPRF as early as possible.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
naveedpk00 said:
Dear Friends,
Please advice on my issue.

I got the refusal letter on the basis of JD mismatch along-with Original docs.
My name, address and contact details written on refusal letter was correct.
But the reference they used under the heading of 'Our File' : B0XXXXXXXX was neither my old file number nor my new file number.

What do you think? People those got their refusal letter has different "file number' written on the letter as mine. Or they have their own file number written on the refusal letter??

Kindly guide me for further action? What shoudl I do ??

naveed
The first thing you need to do is write to the VO a covering letter mentioning of the above scenario. The file no. has to match.

Ask them the exact status of ur appln and reply to your query if possible......thats the only thing you can do for the time being. :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
preetsukh said:
thankyou for your reply i hope we will get our medicals soon.
Thanks.
Ideally u should receive MR 6 months from AOR if everything is in order.......though there could be a processing delay for reason unknown to us. :)

B

barackobamaisgood

tushar.mistry78 said:
Well i believe it is not mendatory, but we write it for our satisfaction. I suppose u have send a single cover along with yr passport, RPRF DD & Medical Done report. If it is like that then don't worry, they will take care of it.

When u have sent it?

Ask yr bank for clearance of RPRF. They are generally encashing RPRF DD within 10 to 15 days they receive it.

Don't worry everything will be fine.

Yes I have send them passport, rprf with cover letter which includes my file no. Name, address and uci.. The only problem is I didn't write info on back of rprf...

B

barackobamaisgood

I will visit bank this Friday and figure out whether rprf has been cashed or not?

Thanks everyone for your help...

nirmaan

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
India, New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Dec-11
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21-Feb-12
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
21-March-12
Med's Request
3-July-12
Med's Done....
5-July-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-July-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-12
LANDED..........
In October
Does anyone know how to obtain PCC from Canada, if u r in India ???????

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
:)@barackobama

i guess u r worrying unnecessarily. Just sit back nd wait for pp. A decision has been made on ur file nw neither u can do nything bout it nor ur bank.

Wat u shud do is visit post office responsible for delivering post in ur area. He is nly person whu can give u gud news.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
nirmaan said:
Does anyone know how to obtain PCC from Canada, if u r in India ???????
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

this link might be helpful

B

barackobamaisgood

princeroi22 said:
:) @ barackobama

i guess u r worrying unnecessarily. Just sit back nd wait for pp. A decision has been made on ur file nw neither u can do nything bout it nor ur bank.

Wat u shud do is visit post office responsible for delivering post in ur area. He is nly person whu can give u gud news.
hey.. DM has not been made yet..still "in process"

I just wanted to know if not writing name/address etc etc on the back of rprf dd/bd can create a problem that's it.
thanks for your concern though.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
barackobamaisgood said:
SUNDAY decision made! Does that mean they work on holidays too????
As per this above statement i think you have DM status..sorry dear then went to Bank ASAP with the photocopy of RPRF DD then you might have a boarder picture.....

Warm Wishes & regards,

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Earlier, when VOs used to ask for RPRF, it used to be mentioned on the letter to write ur file no. and name at the back of RPRF.

It was mandatory then and even mandatory now. Just they don't mention it nowadays

B

barackobamaisgood

spartan300 said:
As per this above statement i think you have DM status..sorry dear then went to Bank ASAP with the photocopy of RPRF DD then you might have a boarder picture.....

Warm Wishes & regards,
hey..No,...man.. its not my status..

I don't know it was Tushar, Abhay or I don't know whom... posted here on Sunday saying decision was made on their status... so, I guessed cic work on sundays too..sorry for the confusion..

I'll go to bank this friday..that will be complete 15 days..of rprf and passport sent..to cic new delhi.hope by that time..they have cashed the rprf..

naveedpk00

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent along with appln
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Allah na karay
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Thanks jaggy.
I did it as per your advise.I'm waiting for their reply.
Allah help me to get some positive news.(ameen)
Thanks again.

jaggy999 said:
The first thing you need to do is write to the VO a covering letter mentioning of the above scenario. The file no. has to match.

Ask them the exact status of ur appln and reply to your query if possible......thats the only thing you can do for the time being. :)

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@ barackobama,

chances r less that chc may mistake. Did u mentioned bout rprf's draft no. On the cover letter. If yes than don't worry.

If nt probably ur bank can give u the exact status.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
fiir yaar loka nu Canadain address di jagah landing town likhna chaida hai..!! Actually India wala full Address hunn display ho reha hai ecas te... how can ppl say Canadian address etc..! lol

Sadi vari aayi te MR v late aauni shuru (30-40 din after start processing) ho gayi..Eh na insaafi hai mere veer na insaafi

rabb rakha
babbu
Just to clear ur doubt babbubhai....when u fill the appln form "Generic Application form for Canada(IMM0008ENU.pdf)", there is a question no.6:"Where do you intend to live in Canada" a)Province/Territory &
b)City/Town.

Lets say you mention a) ON & b)Scarborough.

When applicants say that their Canadian address is not updated after DM it simply means that ON,Scarborough not updated opposite Indian mailing address in ecas.

IO have much important duties to perform than updating our Canadian landing address, so they sometimes don't update it at all.

Bhai when we haven't provided them with any Canadian address in our application, how would they update it anyways!!! ;)