14-May-2013
Med's Request
5-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-July-2014
climate_modeller said:
Just got notified today that we have passed eligibility. We received an RPRF request and an RCMP Criminal Record Check for my partner. They didn't ask for an RCMP Criminal record check from me.

BTW, we documented (one month) twice the minimum available funds at the time we applied, and a few months ago we told them that we now have even more as we sold a house in the USA. We offered to provide a sales record if they want it. They never asked for anything about the house sale or for verifying our funds.
Do you know to which officer your application was assigned?

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
yahia.eldemerdash said:
What is the average time for this kind of appeals?
I think Dani1982 could answer you this question better, but I believe he filed his appeal in February and got a settlement offer from CIC in May.

yahia.eldemerdash

Oct 18, 2013
N_O said:
I think Dani1982 could answer you this question better, but I believe he filed his appeal in February and got a settlement offer from CIC in May.
Thank you N_O... I will try to contact Dani1982.
I still within the two weeks that I can submit the appeal to federal court. Tomorrow I have appointment with the Legal Aid lawyer. I will check my case with him and see what can I do.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
climate_modeller said:
Just got notified today that we have passed eligibility. We received an RPRF request and an RCMP Criminal Record Check for my partner. They didn't ask for an RCMP Criminal record check from me.

BTW, we documented (one month) twice the minimum available funds at the time we applied, and a few months ago we told them that we now have even more as we sold a house in the USA. We offered to provide a sales record if they want it. They never asked for anything about the house sale or for verifying our funds.
MAKSohag said:
Guys,

I have got RPRF request this morning, and paid the fee for me and my wife just now. Just to double check, I am not required to pay the RPRF for my recently born baby (born here in Canada)?

Thanks,

Sohag
Congrats guys! They skipped my file :)
Wish me luck!

Ace_2012

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2013
Doc's Request.
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
6 May 2013
Med's Request
6 June 2014
Med's Done....
30 June 2014
Passport Req..
13 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 February 2015
LANDED..........
27 February 2015
Dear Friends,

I have received the typical information request from Iranians,
> Ph.D. program information:

· The field of study for your doctoral program,

· The name and contact details of your doctoral advisor and/or academic supervisor,

· A detailed Curriculum Vitae, and

· A list of all publications that you have authored or have participated in.

I have one month to provide the information. The email is by RK6165. Should I email them or send these documents by mail? I think they will ask me for other info as well such as Bank statement, etc. Do you think I should provide them proactively?

Jun 18, 2013
Document requested on May 22, 2014.

· Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 3 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself/ your spouse

I think, sending them copies of my bank statement should be fine?

Thanks!

ASG

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The_Prince said:
FINALLYYYY "PASSPORT REQUEST" :D :D :D :D few moments ago
CONGRATS!

When did you get RPRF (and was it via email or snail mail)?
and do you remember when your status was changed to "decision made"?
My status has been "Decision made" for over a month now, and no word (and I did pay RPRF early March, and did RCMP check late April, although they never officially asked for it).

Thanks!!!!!

DavidGilmour

May 22, 2014
Hi all,
I ask my questions again and please hepl me to find the answer as soon as possible, since time is important in this situation.
We just rejected and I have read that we can apeal during next 2 weeks.
Is it possible to reapply for skill worker program again during apeal process for our previous application? If no, is it possible to apply and change main applicant?
For that 2 weeks limitation for appeal, we should consider letter date or receiving date?

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DavidGilmour said:
Hi all,
I ask my questions again and please hepl me to find the answer as soon as possible, since time is important in this situation.
Is it possible to reapply for skill worker program again during apeal process for our previous application? If no, is it possible to apply and change main applicant?
For that 2 weeks limitation for appeal, we should consider letter date or receiving date?
You can apply as many times as you want, and there's no problem in changing the main applicant. You can reapply and appeal at the same time.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
DavidGilmour said:
Hi all,
I am sorry for your rejection!
I do not see why you cannot have an appeal and another application in process, but I think it is better to ask a lawyer. What was the reason behind your rejection?
It is 2 weeks from the decision.

Good luck!

DavidGilmour

May 22, 2014
N_O said:
I am sorry for your rejection!
I do not see why you cannot have an appeal and another application in process, but I think it is better to ask a lawyer. What was the reason behind your rejection?
It is 2 weeks from the decision.

Good luck!
We got 66 points. It seems they did not accept one of our work experience letters. But I can not find any specific reason in our return letter.
Letter date is for last week but they mailed it and we just received it yesterday.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
DavidGilmour said:
We got 66 points. It seems they did not accept one of our work experience letters. But I can not find any specific reason in our return letter.
Letter date is for last week but they mailed it and we just received it yesterday.
I see, they send it via mail! Would you please share your reference letters, and specific reason for rejection.
The first step to take is to contact an MP, he can get a faster answer form CIC. If you were convinced that there is somthing wrong in your reference letter then just apply again, if not convinced then file an appeal and apply again or wait to hear from the court.

Parkinson

Apr 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
18-July-2013
AOR Received.
14-May-2013
Med's Request
5-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
27-Jun-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-July-2014
DavidGilmour said:
By mail!!! It's wierd. Is your application rejected by Ottawa or your application package returned to you by Sydney?

chakri264

Feb 28, 2013
London, Ontario
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Citizenship
App. Filed.......
13 October 2017
Doc's Request.
None
N_O said:
Congrats guys! They skipped my file :)
Wish me luck!
Don't worry N_O you will receive medicals and RPRF straight soon. All the best.