+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmadimo said:
Yes I guess so. But I think it wont hurt if we include some description of our research as well as any paper in preparation.
Thanks. I sent the e-mail already... I googled it and I think it's just the name of your program.

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hqdavidzhang said:
is there anyone can give me some suggestion?
I would say any combination of bank statements is fine, as long as the total meets the minimum at all times.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Houra said:
I would say any combination of bank statements is fine, as long as the total meets the minimum at all times.
I second what Houra said.

okhere

Feb 26, 2014
okhere said:
Hi guys,
I am preparing my documents recent days. My trouble is this, i am now taking a off-compus job but i just found my off-compus work permit was lost. So, how to answer the question 4 "Are you currently working in Canada under a work permit?" in Imm0008 Schedule 3? Could i choose "No"? Only full time job is considered here? Thanks a lot.
I know the better way might be applying for off-compus workpermit once more. However, this means i have to wait at least one more month.
Could anyone give me some suggestions?

sgtrigger

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
PhdStream said:
Hi guys, has any one tried to provide proof of fund with his/her TSFA account. if yes how did you got your bank statement??

I used RBC and it seems that I can get statements of from either Jan-June or July-December only or both. How do you know how can we get statements say Jan-March if I am applying in March??

Appreciate your answere..
Did you try asking at the bank? I had a problem with CIBC when I was doing it online as it did not show my name. I just went to the bank and they managed to print one for me for the dates I want along with my name.

dapin84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
I have a question for those who recently were asked for documentation: ahmadimo, Houra, hqdavidzhan, Blackhorse, and nasim2

Is your office Ottawa? My due date for eligibility assessment was Feb 18 and I haven't heard anything.

Is it possible that they don't request documents at all?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
dapin84 said:
I have a question for those who recently were asked for documentation: ahmadimo, Houra, hqdavidzhan, Blackhorse, and nasim2

Is your office Ottawa? My due date for eligibility assessment was Feb 18 and I haven't heard anything.

Yes, it is possible. It is common among Iranians as well.

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dapin84 said:

Yes it's Ottawa. I think it is possible that you don't get doc request. You're not Iranian, so they would only ask you for further Proof of funds, if necessary. If you showed a large amount of money the first time, they might not ask you again. Hopefully you'll get medicals soon.

sgtrigger

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
dapin84 said:

my due date for eligibility assessment was Jan 27, 2014 and I have not heard anything yet as well. I have asked for a new set of GCMS notes which should hopefully come by March 13th. Will let you know if they have postponed my due date.

update:
just realized that you applied before me...so its funny how your due date is after mine...i had ordered my last GCMS in mid december and the due date hadnt changed...when had you asked for your last notes?

dapin84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
sgtrigger said:
my due date for eligibility assessment was Jan 27, 2014 and I have not heard anything yet as well. I have asked for a new set of GCMS notes which should hopefully come by March 13th. Will let you know if they have postponed my due date.

update:
just realized that you applied before me...so its funny how your due date is after mine...i had ordered my last GCMS in mid december and the due date hadnt changed...when had you asked for your last notes?
My last GCMS notes are from December, I also ordered a new set this week, so I still have to wait one month.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
hqdavidzhang said:
can i use a third bank saving statement, which is not shown in my application yet, for the funds update?
Thanks.
I'd prefer to show the ones that you show them before, to prove that the money were yours and you didn't borrow them.

hqdavidzhang

Oct 31, 2012
N_O said:
I'd prefer to show the ones that you show them before, to prove that the money were yours and you didn't borrow them.
OK, I was informed by a lawyer that CIC only count for the funds under the Principal applicant? which means that my funds never meet the requirement
including the previous statement made 13 months ago. Can i transfer some money in my other account to the account i am using for PR application?
Can i use the pay studs from employer to resolve the funds concerns? since i graduated and got a permanent job.
Thanks, N_O.

nadbp

Feb 6, 2014
Hello,

In the checklist, Section 12, a copy of the employment authorization is requested. What is the employment authorization? Is it the work permit?

Thanks!

climate_modeller

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
17-Jun-2013
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
17-Jun-2013
Med's Request
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
28-05-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
not necessary
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2014 (CoPR)
LANDED..........
26-07-2014
Houra said:
I sent in bank statements from multiple accounts (4) that are maintained at two banks. I added a separate sheet where I listed the various accounts and added everything up to make it excruciatingly easy to understand. My GCMS notes indicated available funds equal to the total amount in all accounts as reported on the most recent bank statements.