+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
my god, do you suggest that I have to use such phrase like Mr. xxxx assisted me in doing .....? That is unbelieveable .....

Besides, GCMS notes showed that my job offer (till now will be a little bit over one year full time working experience) was attached to my files. I did not understand why they did not consider it as working experience.....

CRAZY!!!!

sarsanballa said:
You may think it's ridiculous, but yah you are missing the lead statements which the other members of the forum mentioned.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beishidashuo said:
my god, do you suggest that I have to use such phrase like Mr. xxxx assisted me in doing .....? That is unbelieveable .....

Besides, GCMS notes showed that my job offer (till now will be a little bit over one year full time working experience) was attached to my files. I did not understand why they did not consider it as working experience.....

CRAZY!!!!
That's why I said you might find it ridiculous earlier, but yes, indeed, they would like to see those magic words like "assisted me..... in research....".

I don't know why they didn't consider your job offer even though it was attached to your files. Did you drop them an e-mail to ask why they didn't consider it?

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
YES, I emailed them my GCMS notes which showed they attached my job offer to my file several months ago. And also I asked local MP to help me with that. Thanks a lot for your reply, man. This is what I got after 23 months's waiting........

sarsanballa said:
That's why I said you might find it ridiculous earlier, but yes, indeed, they would like to see those magic words like "assisted me..... in research....".

I don't know why they didn't consider your job offer even though it was attached to your files. Did you drop them an e-mail to ask why they didn't consider it?

Anna2013

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Dani1982 said:
yes, based on my GCMS notes, they received the letters and attached them to my application. I also got a confirmation email from them that they received the documents (only for one of the letters actually). I am now working on the appeal email, I will send it soon
Hi, I was wondering if you can see any pre-assessment in your notes. Usually they assess the eligibility twice; one of them is not final and is done by SL****. The officer writes a detailed report on their idea about your job letters. It is somewhere towards the end of the notes. Maybe there you can see how they think about you job experience letters.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beishidashuo said:
YES, I emailed them my GCMS notes which showed they attached my job offer to my file several months ago. And also I asked local MP to help me with that. Thanks a lot for your reply, man. This is what I got after 23 months's waiting........
Did CIC reply back concerning your query? What about the local MP? No problem, I know how it feels cuz I was also rejected last year for the same reason.
Hope it will work out nice and easy for you. :)
Don't give up.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Dani1982 said:
Got the rejection email this morning. Rejection reason is the famous lead statement problem. It seems the they did not consider my updated letters. I updated my work experience letter two times!!
That is ridiculous! I am pretty sure that you updated your RA reference letter as required because you are active in this forum. Hopefully, they will reopen your case again after the appeal email. Do not give up!

Anna2013

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
sarsanballa said:
Yes, that's right. It's also possible that the e-mails from CIC ended up being in your junk mail folder or something.
I have been checking my junk mail for the past few months. I do not know why they do not process my file. It is getting too much.

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
The most recent GCMS notes I had now is from 2013/04/25. And I got the refusal letter yesterday. I need to order the GCMS notes again. And I am not sure if it is going to be too late when I receive it....Thanks for your suggestion.

Anna2013 said:
Hi, I was wondering if you can see any pre-assessment in your notes. Usually they assess the eligibility twice; one of them is not final and is done by SL****. The officer writes a detailed report on their idea about your job letters. It is somewhere towards the end of the notes. Maybe there you can see how they think about you job experience letters.

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
No, CIC has not replied to me yet. I missed one call from local MP, and I will call them tomorrow morning. The bad thing I can apply under phD stream anymore. Thanks for your help, man. What else did you do, just put the sentence " Mr. or Mrs assisted professor doing ......"?

sarsanballa said:
Did CIC reply back concerning your query? What about the local MP? No problem, I know how it feels cuz I was also rejected last year for the same reason.
Hope it will work out nice and easy for you. :)
Don't give up.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beishidashuo said:
No, CIC has not replied to me yet. I missed one call from local MP, and I will call them tomorrow morning. The bad thing I can apply under phD stream anymore. Thanks for your help, man. What else did you do, just put the sentence " Mr. or Mrs assisted professor doing ......"?
Yah, try to contact your MP, it should help one way or the other.
Can you try under CEC?
You're welcome.
Yes, I did include those words, and I made it more detailed and put in more duties and responsibilities.

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Yes, I can try CEC, I think. I graduate one year ago. Worked a PDF for a year now.

Did you reapply under the same category? That is another 550CAD. Those magic words are so expensive!!!! TIME and money!!! Rediculous.

sarsanballa said:
Yah, try to contact your MP, it should help one way or the other.
Can you try under CEC?
You're welcome.
Yes, I did include those words, and I made it more detailed and put in more duties and responsibilities.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Anna2013 said:
I have been checking my junk mail for the past few months. I do not know why they do not process my file. It is getting too much.
Hello Anna2013,

Do you mind sharing your timeline with us?

Dani1982

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Nomination.....
26-09-2012
Anna2013 said:
yes, I saw that pre-assessment by SL, that guy did not consider my RA because of missing lead statement in my very first RA letter.