Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Master3 said:
Thanks beh.
I checked. Note 3 is dobe by SL01732 on 2013/05/03. As I thought my 2 years exp. from back home is accepted and my RA letter " do not meet the leading statement".
Note 1 and 2 are my new reference letter. 2013/06/06 and 2013/06/10
That is good. You have two years of experience at back home country. If you have RA experience with supporting documents (offer letter, singed contact) and your supervisor pays for this work. I believe you can claim this experience as long as it was not part of your PhD program. If your RA is just part of your PhD program and you get paid as your supervisor has fund for this research, I don't believe it should count as RA experience. This is the main key is distinguish between RA experience and you do research to obtain PhD degree. If you believe you hold RA experience that not related to your PhD program, you need to ask your supervisor or your dept to write letter describe your RA position and how many hours/ week and for how long it takes place.
My personal recommendation is to send this letter along with contact from human resources and payment proof to Ottawa. So, they can look at it before the make decision. The immigration office should consider any document submitted by a client before final decision.
So the time now is critical for you. Again this is my personal experience you may wish to read the operation manual where they describe any additional document submitted by the client before decision.

DrImmi

Jun 7, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
31-08-2013
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
31-10-2014
My application was received at CIO on May 3rd and credit card got charged on May 13th. Is it normal that I did not receive AOR/PER till now !!!?

I contacted CIO and they answered today that my application is awaiting review by officer. Anyone has or had similar situation?

The application status is e-case is "In Process"

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Master3 said:
Thanks beh.
I checked. Note 3 is dobe by SL01732 on 2013/05/03. As I thought my 2 years exp. from back home is accepted and my RA letter " do not meet the leading statement".
Note 1 and 2 are my new reference letter. 2013/06/06 and 2013/06/10
Hi Master3-- when did you order this GCMS note which you have received. Since we are pretty much closer date I am assuming they have also done the assessment in my application already but I still haven't received the report. I have requested on 20th June.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Master3 said:
I just received my GCMS. They have changed " ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT" section. ( updated day is 2013/05/03 )
I have 66 points now. Only 2 years of my work experiences are accepted.
I updated my TA/RA letter last month . From GCMS , they put it in the file on 2013/06/10.

One of my letters ( 2 years ) from back home was precise and I think ( I hope ) this one is accepted and they had not updated my TA/RA letter when they counted my points .

any suggestion would be appreciated.
I have one more question, is it your first GCMS report, if not then how many points they gave you in the previous one.

ryan_glory

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
S_Govind said:
Did SL have a note saying 'there is no indication PA assisted a faculty member'?. If so, you would have to revisit your reference letters and see if you had explicitly mentioned the lead statement for 4012 (assuming you have also included this work experience)
Yes he has explicitly mention that famous sentence about lead statement. In my last letter I have included that sentence. But the point is why SL did not consider my updated letter while the CAIPS says that letter received in their office one month before SL assessment.
I should also mention that the same issue was mentioned by SL for my engineering work experience. I also updated that letter for them with the proper lead statement.

ryan_glory

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
kaziahmmed said:
Hi Master3-- when did you order this GCMS note which you have received. Since we are pretty much closer date I am assuming they have also done the assessment in my application already but I still haven't received the report. I have requested on 20th June.
I requested mine on june 21 and received it today.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ryan_glory said:
I requested mine on june 21 and received it today.
Thanks. How many points u got in last time.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ryan_glory said:
He didnt give me any point and just mentioned the PA did not meet the minimum req.
I am asking about your last GCMS note other than this one which you got today. Or this is the first time you got your GCMS note

zhengyilove

Oct 17, 2012
I am order files to check the progress. I am just not sure what to do. It seems I can do :'CAIPS', or 'GCMS".

What is the differences?

and I also found a couple of website in this forum:

http://www.caips.ca/
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
http://www.gcmsnotes.com/

I am so confuse, where should I go? and how long will it take? They are sent by email?

thanks a lot

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
zhengyilove said:
I am order files to check the progress. I am just not sure what to do. It seems I can do :'CAIPS', or 'GCMS".

What is the differences?

and I also found a couple of website in this forum:

http://www.caips.ca/
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
http://www.gcmsnotes.com/

I am so confuse, where should I go? and how long will it take? They are sent by email?

thanks a lot
Follow this link ....... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-personal.asp
CAIPS/GCMS note same thing. It usually takes 30 Calender days and mostly we prefer e-mail. Although there are some other option will appear when you fill up the request form. Hope this helps.

MJ2

Aug 21, 2012
ryan_glory said:
He didnt give me any point and just mentioned the PA did not meet the minimum req.
The fact that you haven't been rejected so far is a good sign I believe. I got the rejection latter the same day that they started my application (based on e-case status). I was rejected because of not meeting the minimum requirement.

ryan_glory

Star Member
Jul 9, 2012
kaziahmmed said:
I am asking about your last GCMS note other than this one which you got today. Or this is the first time you got your GCMS note
I have ordered CAIPS a couple of times. Sydney gave me 69 points before SL process my file.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ryan_glory said:
I have ordered CAIPS a couple of times. Sydney gave me 69 points before SL process my file.
hmm. Be positive. I think you could do two things at this position (in fact i would do) first you can send them an e-mail by asking to consider your updated reference letter, attach the updated letter again. Go to the MP office, consult the points, show them the reference letter and also the GCMS report where you see they didn't consider your letter. Request the MP secretary to give them (CIC) a call and ask in details. I am also very scared in my case as well. I should get the GCMS very soon.
Did Sydney give u any adaptability points or u ever claimed for that?

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
ryan_glory said:
Yes he has explicitly mention that famous sentence about lead statement. In my last letter I have included that sentence. But the point is why SL did not consider my updated letter while the CAIPS says that letter received in their office one month before SL assessment.
I should also mention that the same issue was mentioned by SL for my engineering work experience. I also updated that letter for them with the proper lead statement.
just to make sure if they actually considered your updated letter, in the notes section do they have both letters listed..for example in my notes section it says letters of reference from XXXXX dated XXXX AND XXXX ....so we can atleast conclude if they looked at both letters and used them in your assessment..