+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

English

Mar 9, 2013
Hello Guys,
It has been more than 6 weeks since I applied for PR but i haven't receive PER yet ? should I be concerned about it? My application status in eCAS is " In process"

Thanks

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahhiir said:
Hi seniors,

I didn't add any TA or RA experience in my application. Based on current rejection, I am planning to add my work experience as TA/RA along with industrial experience.

What do you suggest should I modify Schedule 3 for Work experience. In section 8, Work in Canada, I previously said no I didn't do any full-time work in Canada. What should I write now?

2ndly, should i need to change the amount of assets as due to my newly born baby I have to increase the amount of money in my account?

Other than experience letter, and six month bank history what extra documents should i attach?
I think you can update your schedule 3.
That question is for adaptability points. To get the adaptability points, your work must be on a work permit. Since your work has been on a study permit you won't get any points and I think the correct answer is no. (I had answered yes, but the officer did not give any points to me).

Also, I think it is not a bad idea to update the proof of funds.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
zorroo said:
Today, finally got rejected with the same accuse of others (did not match the lead statement for RA/TA and did not match the lead statement and main duties for previous work experiences!) :(
I emailed an updated work experience letter to them on JUNE 14 and received the auto reply email, and the officer has not considered this letter!
I need help of you guys to send an appealing email about this. What do u recommend to write in this email regarding the consideration of this updated reference letter?
Hi Zorroo........this is another pathetic news for the forum. I think since you were May applicant you should update that reference letter earlier than the assessment date of your application, I am assuming it was on May,2013 (one year after your application submission) for your application. However, please go to the MP office, wish you will get some solid help from them. Wishing all the best.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
S_Govind said:
I just received confirmation that my supplemental reference letters as well as T4, T4A's has been received by their office. I emailed my reference letter and other supplemental documents on the 22nd of May and sent in the hard copy through express post on the 23 rd. I had initially sent in an inquiry on the 29th and they failed to respond. I sent in another inquiry today at 6.42 pm and guess what I got a reply by 6.48 in exactly 6 minutes !

So Kazi and others, if you haven't received confirmation go ahead and email them to find out if they have your letters et al. In this way you atleast have proof if something untoward happens
Hi S_Govind-- Thank you for your precious advice. I actually asked them already on June 3rd but haven't get anything back yet. I sent the updated reference letter (through Xpresspost) on 23rd May, they received on 24th May (according to tracker) but again on June 3rd I have emailed them and requested to confirm me whether they received the documents or not but from then "Silence of the Lamb" :(. Anyway, good thing is that, I went to the MP office next day (4th June) and the secretary was so kind he called ottawa office and they have confirmed that they received my documents. At this stage, I don't know I should again ask them to get an official confirmation or not. Please FA01772 be kind to me and to my beloved wife :). Please let me do my research peacefully :(

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Zorroo--- You don't need an appointment to see the secretary of the local MP. They usually very kind, although MP him/herself never stay at the office but their secretary are well enough to handle these kind of issues.
By the way, how many points they gave you according to your last GCMS note? You better to go the MP office with your GCMS note, also with all relevant work experience letters.

beh467

May 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaziahmmed said:
Hi Zorroo........this is another pathetic news for the forum. I think since you were May applicant you should update that reference letter earlier than the assessment date of your application, I am assuming it was on May,2013 (one year after your application submission) for your application. However, please go to the MP office, wish you will get some solid help from them. Wishing all the best.
Assessment date is the day that the officer makes the final decision not one year after the application.

kaziahmmed

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
4012 and 2142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th June, 2012
Doc's Request.
17th January, 2013
Nomination.....
3rd August, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
beh467 said:
Assessment date is the day that the officer makes the final decision not one year after the application.
But I found they put the date in my GCMS exactly one year after my application submission. 20th June 2012 i have submitted the application and assessment date is 20th June 2013.

S_Govind

Apr 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
15-04-2013
Nomination.....
01-11-2012 (Date of PER)
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
File Transfer...
01-11-2012 from CIO to CPP-O
Med's Request
23-11-2013 (RPRF requested on 22-11-2013)
Med's Done....
26-11-2013 Med's Received:06-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014, Decision Made:09-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
NeverGiveUp said:
I already did on May 22, and probably will get it shortly :)

Your notes are back dated by atleast 4 or 6 weeks. This means that if you had ordered them on the 22nd of May and your eligibility check and request for fingerprints were done yesterday, this would certainly most likely not show up on the notes.

guowei018

Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 19,2012
Doc's Request.
Mar 22, 2012---CC
Nomination.....
Mar 29,2012 --PER
AOR Received.
waiting
ppr received today. it seems the CIC is not on strike. Things are still moving ahead.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
guowei018 said:
ppr received today. it seems the CIC is not on strike. Things are still moving ahead.
For you? Your timeline says you haven't received your medical request yet, did I miss any updates?

guowei018

Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 19,2012
Doc's Request.
Mar 22, 2012---CC
Nomination.....
Mar 29,2012 --PER
AOR Received.
waiting
Yes for me. I did not receive any medical request by CIC for this application. The interesting thing is that I also filed another application last year under CEC, using pure RA as two years working experience. The CEC application requested me medical as well as RPRF in May. So I think CIC share information.

Jun 18, 2013
My application arrive Sydney on April 19, 2013, charged on May 6. No further information since then. The online status is in process. Finger cross.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
guowei018 said:
Yes for me. I did not receive any medical request by CIC for this application. The interesting thing is that I also filed another application last year under CEC, using pure RA as two years working experience. The CEC application requested me medical as well as RPRF in May. So I think CIC share information.
Congrats! It seems you were accepted in both :) or it may be the CEC one?

guowei018

Nov 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 19,2012
Doc's Request.
Mar 22, 2012---CC
Nomination.....
Mar 29,2012 --PER
AOR Received.
waiting
not for CEC yet. The application number is for PhD.

N_O said:
Congrats! It seems you were accepted in both :) or it may be the CEC one?