CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
mkrp21 said:
So now they changed my status to Medical received.
That is crazy! They even requested your passport without changing the eCAS to decision made :)

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
asbereth said:
Ya, that's interesting that the date that shows up on your second line corresponds to the date you got POF request. Can you tell us which department you got the document request email from? Was it RK6165 or FA01772 (or somebody else)? I'm trying to determine some sort of a pattern here :)

I passed selection factor on Feb 26 (this was the date indicated by my GCMS notes, and the date I received my POF and PCC request), but did not pass eligibility until March 21. The date indicated by my second line was March 21 (though the second line did not appear until March 26ish), and this corresponds to the date I passed eligibility (according to my GCMS notes), and I got my medical the day after (March 22).
Mine was FA01772. Probably he is assigned to reject all of the RAs.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
hooman2012 said:
Mine was FA01772. Probably he is assigned to reject all of the RAs.
I think it is the last department that have the final decision, whether is a rejection or approval!

hooman2012

Nov 12, 2012
I have sent several emails after my rejection, they never answered my emails. But the only thing is , my status has been changed again to in process, Does this mean any thing?

I had the same problem, they said there is no evidence that you assist university professor, But I had it in my letters. So I appealed, I have sent my supporting documents and post reciept , the only change was In process, Based on what I can see, it may be rejected again. Because I mentioned assist university professor but I did not mentioned research activities.

unshans

Jan 30, 2013
Hi guys
I have recently applied for FSW under PhD stream and wife is also in the application
I have got my PER on April 29th
So I think we are now eligible for OHIP and domestic tuition fees
The question is how can I show that my wife is also in the application?
If I email them would they respond to this inquiry ?
should I email Sydney or Ottawa?

oasisfairy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
noc4012 said:
So let me get this straight - your letter lists the duties as per NOC 4012 including the lines

"assist professors in the analysis of results and the preparation of journal articles or papers"

and

"Organize reference materials, visual aids and other materials as required by university professors or college teachers for lectures"

in which it is clearly mentioned that you ASSIST professors in the duties, but because these magic words are not listed a SECOND time somewhere in the introduction, they deem your work as not in line in NOC 4012? This is nitpicking, pathetic, and infuriating. It just demonstrates the lengths at which the Conservative government is willing to go to deny immigration to individuals who will least likely vote for them. This is it for me: I am withdrawing my application and will not reapply until a new government is voted.
This is so ridiculous. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: so stupid :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: but really thank you for this valuable and sharing experience. Since I already paid most of documents and I am going to keep applying for it. I will "ASSIST professors" and emphasize the relationship of employer and employee!!!!!!!

rgb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
asbereth said:
Yours should be coming really soon. I have a feeling that, instead of background check, it was your Mexican PCC that was pending (Decision Made usually means background check is completed, but I could still be wrong). Did you double check whether they have sent the PCC yet?

Thank you Asbereth. Sorry If I have missed anything important but I'm in Mexico and don't check the blog often.
Just as expected, I just got PASSPORT REQUEST, as soon as I got to Mexico (one day later) they send me passport request. It is like if they knew, right Tyrusx? haha
The funny thing is that I got passport request after 5 weeks of "decision made" in ECAS, while some people got passport request pretty soon, even before "medical received" in ECAS.
Anyway, I should send my passport at the end of the month:)

Stuck In Quebec

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
complicated
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
17-04-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-3014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
oasisfairy said:
This is so ridiculous. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: so stupid :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: but really thank you for this valuable and sharing experience. Since I already paid most of documents and I am going to keep applying for it. I will "ASSIST professors" and emphasize the relationship of employer and employee!!!!!!!
This is all crazily ridiculous. They complain about brain drain to US for Canadian trained skilled professionals but they neglect to see the reasons for that. Its irritating. Lets hope for the best.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
rgb said:
Thank you Asbereth. Sorry If I have missed anything important but I'm in Mexico and don't check the blog often.
Just as expected, I just got PASSPORT REQUEST, as soon as I got to Mexico (one day later) they send me passport request. It is like if they knew, right Tyrusx? haha
The funny thing is that I got passport request after 5 weeks of "decision made" in ECAS, while some people got passport request pretty soon, even before "medical received" in ECAS.
Congrats!

mkrp21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
rgb said:
Congrats rgb :)

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
unshans said:
Hi guys
I have recently applied for FSW under PhD stream and wife is also in the application
I have got my PER on April 29th
So I think we are now eligible for OHIP and domestic tuition fees
The question is how can I show that my wife is also in the application?
If I email them would they respond to this inquiry ?
should I email Sydney or Ottawa?

Would you like to share your timeline? If yes, please post your dates, nationality, number of persons, ecas status, and kind of work experience.

Stuck In Quebec

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
complicated
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2012
Doc's Request.
17-04-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
23-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-01-3014
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
rgb said:
asbereth said:
Yours should be coming really soon. I have a feeling that, instead of background check, it was your Mexican PCC that was pending (Decision Made usually means background check is completed, but I could still be wrong). Did you double check whether they have sent the PCC yet?

\

Congrats!!! So finally the force was with you :p