CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
salam20 said:
I sent a new application today. It is expected to be deleivered on May 1st, 2013.

NB: I submitted an application on Nov. 2012. The work experience ref. letters were not similar to the NOC leading statement and duities. And several members on the forum submitted updated letters to be attached to their applications, the letters were considered, however, the applications were rejected. This means my first application may be rejected, even if I submit new ref. letters. The new system that begin on May 4th, requires more and more preparation. To be on the safe side and to get the PR eariler, I sent a new application.

Thank you all. I found this forum very useful.
If I were you, I'd withdrew the first application once I get the new PER. As you are expecting to be rejected, then why to lose the money?!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
Atom Wang said:
paystubs - is it necessary?
Hi everyone,
Just wondering for RAship
once you have the employment letter, is the paystub still required?
Can you substitute it for T4A tax forms?

if paystub is abosolutely required how many do i need to submit?
thanks
Atom
They are optional, I didn't submit any! However, you can send all the T4A since you have started your RA, but I am not sure how many paystubs you are supposed to submit, If you can send all of them then go ahead!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
kiwignd said:
Hi guys

I have a question about the certificates of character. I haven't received a request for documents however I do have my PCCs ready. Should I send them in without being asked, as a supplement to my initial application? I wonder if I should because I know they expire 3 months after issued if they haven't been submitted and I don't want that to happen.

Thanks!
Some applicants as aboshosha84 and MJ2 sent their PCC proactively, and they were accepted by the CIC. Send it before the expiry date, make sure to send the translation also, then send them an email to make sure they attached it to your application.

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Yes, it is possible for more than one applications at the same time. I called CIC call center and confirmed from them.

The_Prince said:
Is that possible? Did u call the help center or asked a lawyer about the possibility of having two running applications under the same program

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
Good idea!

salam20 said:
I sent a new application today. It is expected to be deleivered on May 1st, 2013.

NB: I submitted an application on Nov. 2012. The work experience ref. letters were not similar to the NOC leading statement and duities. And several members on the forum submitted updated letters to be attached to their applications, the letters were considered, however, the applications were rejected. This means my first application may be rejected, even if I submit new ref. letters. The new system that begin on May 4th, requires more and more preparation. To be on the safe side and to get the PR eariler, I sent a new application.

Thank you all. I found this forum very useful.

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
I would say, let the both applications run. If the first one goes positive and you will get the PR quicker. In case the first application is not successful, you will already have second application inline.

So, keep both applications is a better idea. Withdrawing first application may not get you money back (especially if it is in-process). So, no benefit of withdrawing it.

N_O said:
If I were you, I'd withdrew the first application once I get the new PER. As you are expecting to be rejected, then why to lose the money?!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
indusvision said:
I would say, let the both applications run. If the first one goes positive and you will get the PR quicker. In case the first application is not successful, you will already have second application inline.

So, keep both applications is a better idea. Withdrawing first application may not get you money back (especially if it is in-process). So, no benefit of withdrawing it.
Riskobora withdrew his application and he is getting his money back. If the first application was successful, he would get the PR 5 months earlier, so he can withdraw the new one and get the money back too, but if it was refused he will lose the money.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
indusvision said:
Yes, it is possible for more than one applications at the same time. I called CIC call center and confirmed from them.

I just wanted to add my thoughts as well...

Yes, it is possible to have 2 applications at the same time in case they are under 2 different streams. Say CEC and FSW at the same time or PNP and PhD Stream at the same time.

You can't have 2 applications at the same time in same stream. I remember I have seen this on CIC website. Cant locate now... Will try to find...

rgb

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
N_O said:
Did you get your CAIPS? Or did they contact you regarding the decision?
Nop, I haven't gotten CAIPS yet, I just applied a week ago.
It has been almost 4 weeks since I first saw "decision made" in my ECAS but they haven't contacted me yet.
Crazy, eh?

indusvision

Sep 8, 2008
No, it is not true. You can have more than one application, no matter in different streams or same stream.

Holygun said:
I just wanted to add my thoughts as well...

Yes, it is possible to have 2 applications at the same time in case they are under 2 different streams. Say CEC and FSW at the same time or PNP and PhD Stream at the same time.

You can't have 2 applications at the same time in same stream. I remember I have seen this on CIC website. Cant locate now... Will try to find...

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Hey Guys. I'm back from Brazil. Will finally send my passport tomorrow. But after not going there for so long I'm starting to think I will end up returning to my hometown for good after I finish my phd. If I finish. Calgary was -5C when I got here today. SO DEPRESSING.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
rgb said:
Nop, I haven't gotten CAIPS yet, I just applied a week ago.
It has been almost 4 weeks since I first saw "decision made" in my ECAS but they haven't contacted me yet.
Crazy, eh?
Yah, that's crazy!

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
TyrusX said:
Hey Guys. I'm back from Brazil. Will finally send my passport tomorrow. But after not going there for so long I'm starting to think I will end up returning to my hometown for good after I finish my phd. If I finish. Calgary was -5C when I got here today. SO DEPRESSING.
Welcome back!

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
The_Prince said:
Is that possible? Did u call the help center or asked a lawyer about the possibility of having two running applications under the same program
I did not ask but every application has a separate number. The worst case they will return the application back to me.

salam20

Jun 29, 2012
LANDED..........
N_O said:
Do I get my money back if I withdrew the application?