Passport Req..
16-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2013 <br>COPR ISSUED..: 15-05-2013<br>VISA RECEIVED: 16-05-2013
LANDED..........
16-05-2013
aelatar said:
Guys,

I got my visa on Monday and landed yesterday.
Congrats, man :) They took almost two months since you submitted your passport, but at least, you now have your visa :) Anyway, did they ask you for bank statement when you landed?

hooman2012 said:
I am going to apply for a new one, But I would like to send this one now , may be they accept it and they just did not ask for the new one. But I do not know how to send it. To where?
Yeah, apply for the new one anyway. If you want to send to them the old one, it's probably a good idea as well to write an explanation letter as well, and maybe copies of all pages of your current passport, showing that you haven't been back to Iran since the date you got that PCC. It may not make a difference, but as long as there is not a page on your passport that you're trying to hide from them, it probably won't hurt either. All the same though, still apply for a new PCC, 'cause I think almost for sure that they will ask you for a new valid PCC, and you don't want to repeat my mistake by not applying for PCC early enough (and having my application processing be delayed).

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I have a question.

CIC asked me to provide the PCC from my home country. Do you think I also need to submit my Canada PCC this time, although it was not required.I am afraid after I submit the Chinese PCC, they request Canada finger prints PCC.

How do you think about that?

Thanks

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
maytheflower said:
Hi guys, I have a question.

CIC asked me to provide the PCC from my home country. Do you think I also need to submit my Canada PCC this time, although it was not required.I am afraid after I submit the Chinese PCC, they request Canada finger prints PCC.

How do you think about that?

Thanks
They will check it with RCMP. In fact, that is a part of routine criminality check.

YNS

Mar 22, 2012
Bad news

I got rejected

"...I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements. Your letters of reference from your employers did not list job duties or responsibilities that match the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties described in the NOC codes you selected..."

I just checked the work experience letter. My work experience letter was a complete letter. All responsibilities were mentioned in that letter.

What do you think? is it possible to appeal?

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
They will check it with RCMP. In fact, that is a part of routine criminality check.
thanks! :)
but i still confused!
so do u think i need to submit a canada pcc this time?

AF___

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-12
Doc's Request.
09-01-13
Med's Request
22-03-13
Med's Done....
06-04-13
Passport Req..
22-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-13
strange! so, they send me an email today as a reminder to submit the documents I sent them two month ago!!! I even sent them an email about a month ago and they acknowledged the receipt of the documents! Any thoughts?

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
YNS said:
Bad news

I got rejected

"...I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements. Your letters of reference from your employers did not list job duties or responsibilities that match the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties described in the NOC codes you selected..."

I just checked the work experience letter. My work experience letter was a complete letter. All responsibilities were mentioned in that letter.

So sorry to hear that..but do you mind posting the duties you mentioned in your original ref letter?....maybe the seniors can give some insight!

maytheflower

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aidina said:
So you mean CIC will check my record, and I don't need to provide it. Right?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
YNS said:
Bad news

I got rejected

I am sorry. We should have taken it more seriously. All of us are responsible for the duties as listed by the NOC code, but we did not provide them with good enough reference letters.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
AF___ said:
strange! so, they send me an email today as a reminder to submit the documents I sent them two month ago!!! I even sent them an email about a month ago and they acknowledged the receipt of the documents! Any thoughts?
:-X

YNS

Mar 22, 2012
anjuku said:
So sorry to hear that..but do you mind posting the duties you mentioned in your original ref letter?....maybe the seniors can give some insight!
it is clearly mentioned that "...he cooperated as a software designer and programmer in many software projects including xxx, xxx, xxxx.... "

Uwindsor2009

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
YNS said:
Bad news

I got rejected

Sorry to hear this.
No it is not possible to appeal. Though you can hire a lawyer if you think your case is so strong.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
YNS said:
it is clearly mentioned that "...he cooperated as a software designer and programmer in many software projects including xxx, xxx, xxxx.... "
Your duties probably did not match the substantial number of duties as listed under the NOC code.