+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
The number of people from May and April who has got request for updates is increasing. I wonder, why those from Feb and March has not been contacted yet.We should hear from them very soon!

MarMar20

Jul 5, 2012
aidina said:
The number of people from May and April who has got request for updates is increasing. I wonder, why those from Feb and March has not been contacted yet.We should hear from them very soon!

aidina,
have you ordered your CAIPS? have they started your criminality check? I have received my Caips,but they haven't started anything :(

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
What is your timeline? Yes, I ordered it in August, and they had started it already. It was shown "IN PROGRESS". Only God knows what they are doing.

MarMar20

Jul 5, 2012
They received my application March 5,my PER was issued June 18. I received my caips about 1 week ago. They haven't started anything
aidina said:
What is your timeline? Yes, I ordered it in August, and they had started it already. It was shown "IN PROGRESS". Only God knows what they are doing.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
MarMar20 said:
Hi TyrusX, asberet, snow_walker and websphereguy,

Here is my information.Please add them to spreadsheet:
Application reached CIO: March 5,2012
PER issued: June 18,2012
Current eCAS status: In Process
No. of person in application: 2
Nationality: Iran

Thank you.
MarMar20, can you provide details like when your Creditcard was charged and also did you or did you not use TA/RA or just work experience or mix of both

Thx

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
Shabnam_m said:
I was wondering what happened to Shomo and EH2010?!
No news after they submitted their bank history in June?!!
Let me send them a private msg (pm) to check with them.

aler123

Dec 4, 2012
MH_A said:
If you get PER, they usually ask for supporting documents as asbereth said. At the beginning if you don't submit one or more required documents or if there are some missing information, they send back the whole application.
Thanks,

I did not send the police certificate and I explained it in a letter to the cic saying that it takes 4-5 months for me to receive it so if they request it I will be able to send it to them. The problem is that I am not sure if Sydney will just send me the PER email or if they will request the documents as well when I receive the PER. I am not sure if Sydney office or if CPP Ottawa office requests the additional documents such as police certificate or six months bank history. What have others experienced regarding this?

Thanks again!

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
MarMar20 said:
They received my application March 5,my PER was issued June 18. I received my caips about 1 week ago. They haven't started anything
Does your CAIPS says:

Type: Criminality

GrTak

Jan 23, 2013
aililia said:
If you dont have large deposit/withdraw in the six months transactions, it will be okay as they just want to make sure about that. The only way they can check and make sure of that, is to look at an account history to see if the money belongs to the applicant or not.
Thanks very much aililia, that's encouraging!

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
GrTak said:
Thanks very much aililia, that's encouraging!
It is interesting that all the people from May and April who have been contacted are all from Iran. I am really stuck and unable to analyze what is going on!

GrTak

Jan 23, 2013
anjuku said:
I think you should be fine...as long as they don't see huge withdrawals, a couple of months with less than the required amount should be fine..i believe you said you have 60 days to respond...once you get paid by the univ and have the minimum amount, just send in your statements...i'm also an april applicant..but havn't heard anything yet...wha's your nationality by the way?

I also find it strange! There are people who submitted their applications in February, March and April that haven't heard from Ottawa yet. I don't really know why they contacted me so early - I expected them to request the documents in March or April this year. My nationality is Iranian - maybe because of that! I think if you don't hear from them requesting proof of funds and account activity for six months, that's better. You may be one of the lucky ones and get a MC request. Anyways, thanks for your replies and best of luck to you!

GrTak

Jan 23, 2013
aidina said:
It is interesting that all the people from May and April who have been contacted are all from Iran. I am really stuck and unable to analyze what is going on!
Not hearing from them re: bank statements, CVs and list of publications may be a good sign! What happened to the other Iranians who have been contacted? I am assuming their applications have been rejected. :(