none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
beishidashuo said:
Dudes, you are not gonna believe it!! Take a deep breath and continue!

I had the same experience before as s.guo and mapledreamer had, where I did not get the 5 points in the adaptability factor and get refused for the reason of insufficient points. I gained a lot of courage and confidence after I read the whole thread. I think I am obliged to share my POSITIVE experience!!!

I got another email from CIO, which stated that my application has been forwarded to visa office. Maybe right now your guys who experienced the same situation as I did, wonder how I did it.

Well, it is really simple. I follow this link
how-to-deal-with-an-unfair-ner-a-negative-eligibility-review-t67741.0.html

I sent them a fax to explain why I should get the 5 points, according to 7000 guide. Also, I also sent them an mail which stated the same stuff in the fax, plus a publication list ( which I intend to get more points from the language factor, probably useless).

It is really good news!!!
Btw beishidashuo,

I've read the link you provided. It is as such
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-deal-with-an-unfair-ner-a-negative-eligibility-review-t67741.0.html
Interesting story. Hope none of us will be put in a situation where we would need to do so.

mkrp21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Hi beishidashuo,
What did you say in fax? And what adaptability points did you get after fax? Was it on education or full time work experience?

beishidashuo said:
Dudes, you are not gonna believe it!! Take a deep breath and continue!

I had the same experience before as s.guo and mapledreamer had, where I did not get the 5 points in the adaptability factor and get refused for the reason of insufficient points. I gained a lot of courage and confidence after I read the whole thread. I think I am obliged to share my POSITIVE experience!!!

I got another email from CIO, which stated that my application has been forwarded to visa office. Maybe right now your guys who experienced the same situation as I did, wonder how I did it.

Well, it is really simple. I follow this link
how-to-deal-with-an-unfair-ner-a-negative-eligibility-review-t67741.0.html

I sent them a fax to explain why I should get the 5 points, according to 7000 guide. Also, I also sent them an mail which stated the same stuff in the fax, plus a publication list ( which I intend to get more points from the language factor, probably useless).

It is really good news!!!

AST

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 29, 2013
Nomination.....
PER: April 10, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
asbereth said:
But your ECAS status won't change due to PER, or did it? So you're saying, just so long the ECAS status is 'in process', even though it only says that application was received on such and such date, your school still accepts it?
I just printscreen the first window which shows "in process" and then the next screen "We received......". And I got a waive for the tuition fees. May be, rules are different for different universities... or may be, it depends on the officer who is deciding the waive. By God's grace, I got a positive decision.

AST

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 9, 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 29, 2013
Nomination.....
PER: April 10, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 26, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2013
LANDED..........
June 27, 2013
mike5182 said:
Hi AST, congrats! May I ask you a question? when did you resent your new employment letter and after how many days you get PER? I sent my new letter in April 3, no news now. Thanks
My documents were delivered there at 9:29 AM (time at Nova Scotia) and I got the PER mail at 9:55 AM (time at NS). I was also surprised. I dont know whether they checked my new documents or they issued PR with the exsting documents.

samira sokn

Oct 11, 2011
AST said:
My university accept the ECAS status for the fee waive. But OHIP will not accept any of such stuff. They need the original letter from CIC, which we do not have.
I called the CIC office and they advise me to send an email to CIO and explain the situation to them and see if they can provide me a hard copy or not. Any one tried that before?

mike5182

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi AST,

Thanks. That was fast! I have no idea why I haven't received any email.

AST said:
My documents were delivered there at 9:29 AM (time at Nova Scotia) and I got the PER mail at 9:55 AM (time at NS). I was also surprised. I dont know whether they checked my new documents or they issued PR with the exsting documents.

beishidashuo

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
mkrp21 said:
Hi beishidashuo,
What did you say in fax? And what adaptability points did you get after fax? Was it on education or full time work experience?
on education. In the fax I just explained why I should get the 5 points for being studied in Canada for 2 years, according to the 7000 guide.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
And what was the reply? Can you post?

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
My app resubmission just arrive at Sydney CIO office today.