+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

informer2000

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Master3 said:
I just received RPRF email. It says that "you are eligible but admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing."
Congrats Master3! I haven't requested GCMS notes since the last one I received on September 23rd, in which nothing had changed and they still had not considered my updated reference letter. I don't know if they postponed my due date (again) like Kazi or not. Just requested another one a few days ago, although it is possible I might hear from them before I receive it. I just hope it is good news. It has been a very long wait.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
hOWCOME? is FA a good officer?
This department is responsible finalizing your eligibility, once FA asses your application you'll get you medical request hopefully.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
N_O said:
This department is responsible finalizing your eligibility, once FA asses your application you'll get you medical request hopefully.
Hopefully, though I think my due date will be postponed like others.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Hopefully, though I think my due date will be postponed like others.
No one knows! Sarsanballa's application was assessed in less than 5 months.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I'll let you know how the Ottawa people did the assessment once I receive the GCMS notes, I should get it in another 20 days.
Stay hopeful and blessed. :)

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
Late last night, I asked for the withdraw of my 2nd application, and received a confirmation e-mail from FA01772 this morning. I wish They were that quick in all aspects. With this new processing time posted, we are not even entitled to send complaining e-mails as they are considered punctual now :).

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
aidina said:
Late last night, I asked for the withdraw of my 2nd application, and received a confirmation e-mail from FA01772 this morning. I wish They were that quick in all aspects. With this new processing time posted, we are not even entitled to send complaining e-mails as they are considered punctual now :).
Your second application? You sent a second app for PR?
And you withdrew it?

They have been quick in replying emails recently. They answered all my recent emails next day.
To tell the truth, I am thinking about PNP. I downloaded its forms last night.

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
sarsanballa said:
Hi guys,

I'll let you know how the Ottawa people did the assessment once I receive the GCMS notes, I should get it in another 20 days.
Stay hopeful and blessed. :)
I suppose that you submitted your PCC with your application as they didn't request any more documents, didn't you?

informer2000

Star Member
Oct 6, 2008
Hi guys,

I just received two emails this morning. One for RPRF and another for RCMP criminal record check. I still haven't received anything about the medicals though. Looks like it is still a long way to go. :(

N_O

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013(PER)
informer2000 said:
Hi guys,

I just received two emails this morning. One for RPRF and another for RCMP criminal record check. I still haven't received anything about the medicals though. Looks like it is still a long way to go. :(
Congrats! I don't think it is a long way at all, many applicants received the RPRF and within 1 or 2 days they received the medical request.
I am so happy that they finally worked on June application! Any good news from Kazi?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Your second application? You sent a second app for PR?
And you withdrew it?

They have been quick in replying emails recently. They answered all my recent emails next day.
To tell the truth, I am thinking about PNP. I downloaded its forms last night.
When I was rejected for my 1st application, I sent them a complaining e-mail, and at the same time applied for the 2nd time under the same stream. After 2 month, they were convinced to re-open my 1st file. I had not withdrawn my 2nd application until last night.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
N_O said:
Congrats! I don't think it is a long way at all, many applicants received the RPRF and within 1 or 2 days they received the medical request.
I am so happy that they finally worked on June application! Any good news from Kazi?
Agreed. Very good news that they finally started processing June applications.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N_O said:
I suppose that you submitted your PCC with your application as they didn't request any more documents, didn't you?
Nope, I didn't. I sent them proactively later when I received them from my home country. And they didn't request any documents other than the medical exam and RPRF.

sarsanballa

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informer2000 said:
Hi guys,

Congrats, It seems they are starting to work on the June applicants now. Stay hopeful. :)