+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

m.samy

May 2, 2014
pg123 said:
I have done medical exams yesterday......

Total 1050$ (3ppl, doctor fee 250 per person (3x250) + x-ray 100 (2x50) + blood test (100x2)..... so expensive.....

I wish I was in India.........

Doctor told me that physical test pass.. he will upload my kid's result right away.... and my results and my wife results will be uploaded in a week as he needs to get the lab results for us......

RPRF 980$ + Meds 1050$................

Hopefully 3rd line in a week-10 days.....

Gud luck all.......

you should have asked the ppl on this forum,doing medical for 3 ppl is 300 and x ray is 40 dollar a person and 7 dollars for blood test,they stole your money,later on ask about everything and read first.wish you luck

jeffrey2012

Nov 22, 2013
yes, i got the email for medicals and RRPF and RCMP fingerprint in Oct.
now i am waiting for the PPR. however, i got this email today for information request.

pepe84 said:
Did you get this email after you were asked for medicals and RPRF? When did you get it?

Viva2014

Jun 10, 2014
ojohn22 said:
Is it enough to provide degree completion certificate rather than transcripts in addition to the WES report?
According to the checklist, both certificate and transcripts are required in addition to WES report.

ichina

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
What? Even June applicants start to receive PPR request?

I got file number in April 2014 and completed the med exam in early Oct but still have not received the request yet.

Anything wrong with my case? I am worried.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe the RCMP fingerprint revealed that you were refused a Visa to enter the USA. Normally they would ask you for additional information before issuing medicals and RPRF. Is there any info in your latest GCMS notes about this finding of your USA visa?

jeffrey2012 said:
yes, i got the email for medicals and RRPF and RCMP fingerprint in Oct.
now i am waiting for the PPR. however, i got this email today for information request.

thwijoo

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2013
Doc's Request.
29/08/2014
Med's Request
29/08/2014
Med's Done....
10/09/2014
Passport Req..
9/1/2015
Can we expect another PPR shower today after lunch?

jeffrey2012

Nov 22, 2013
the RCMP is totally OK, which i can see from the GCMS.

the fact is that i have never been refused admission or a VISA to US.

pepe84 said:
Maybe the RCMP fingerprint revealed that you were refused a Visa to enter the USA. Normally they would ask you for additional information before issuing medicals and RPRF. Is there any info in your latest GCMS notes about this finding of your USA visa?

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, send them all pages of your passport in a PDF file as a proof that you currently have visas to enter US.

jeffrey2012 said:

thwijoo

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2013
Doc's Request.
29/08/2014
Med's Request
29/08/2014
Med's Done....
10/09/2014
Passport Req..
9/1/2015
If you are not refused, why would they ask such a question! I would definitely email them with the scanned copy of US Visa and entry pass (if available).

jeffrey2012 said:

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There were two PPR showers this week. One last Tuesday Jan 06 and the other one yesterday. I hope they send another one today. However, I believe they will keep the same schedule for PPR showers but next week :(

thwijoo said:
Can we expect another PPR shower today after lunch?

jeffrey2012

Nov 22, 2013
yes, i will sent them the two US visa as a proof.
i have entered to US three times. the first time, the US border officer stamped on my passport, while for the second time, they didnt stamp and let me enter. for the third time, i am just in transit in US airport, and they also stamped on my passport.

pepe84 said:
Well, send them all pages of your passport in a PDF file as a proof that you currently have visas to enter US.

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think this was an officer mistake. As I said, if there are background problems they wouldn't issue RPRF and medicals. Look at your VO comments in your GCMS notes, it must say FOSS completed, no adverse information. OK to issue medicals and landing fees

FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada.

If you were found with a refused entry to USA, it must have been written in your FOSS checks.

I strongly believe this is an officer mistake or the email was not originally redirected to you.

jeffrey2012 said:

jeffrey2012

Nov 22, 2013
i think maybe there was something wrong with the US record system.
i will sent them the two US visa and entry stamps on my passport as a proof.
i have entered to US three times. the first time, the US border officer stamped on my passport, while for the second time, they didnt stamp and let me enter. for the third time, i was just in transit in US airport, and they also stamped on my passport.
i guess maybe the reason comes from the second time?

thwijoo said:
If you are not refused, why would they ask such a question! I would definitely email them with the scanned copy of US Visa and entry pass (if available).

jeffrey2012

Nov 22, 2013
in my GCMS notes, everything is fine, like "FOSS completed, no adverse information".

thank you for nice advice.

pepe84 said:
I think this was an officer mistake. As I said, if there are background problems they wouldn't issue RPRF and medicals. Look at your VO comments in your GCMS notes, it must say FOSS completed, no adverse information. OK to issue medicals and landing fees

FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada.

If you were found with a refused entry to USA, it must have been written in your FOSS checks.

I strongly believe this is an officer mistake or the email was not originally redirected to you.

zorroo

Apr 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PeEngi said:
Hi,

My document was returned because I did not submit a copy of the completed foreign education credential (I only submitted the WES report). Also the "Generic Application Form for Canada" is considered to be unqualified by CIC. I did not type UCI and the Place of Birth was written as the city's name AA. But the comments from CIC said it should be the same place BB as shown in passport. BB is a province, not a city. Since the PhD stream has been closed last month, is it possibly to return the document to CIC with a cover letter? Thank you.
When did you send your application to the CIO (Sydney)?