+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Europe

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did it take too much for you to get the embassy to start eligibility review? I'm asking because it has started 2 days after I submitted my application. I wonder whether it's a sign of rejection. (i gave my biometrics before for my previous application)

bhtathy

Sep 21, 2020
Did it take too much for you to get the embassy to start eligibility review? I'm asking because it has started 2 days after I submitted my application. I wonder whether it's a sign of rejection. (i gave my biometrics before for my previous application)
It took a bit more than a month, it started on October 1st when I received AIP

Nayru21

Oct 21, 2020
Mine started when when I did my biometrics in July and didn’t stop until now, so...

Silpa29693

Jan 27, 2020
Hello,

I (an Indian citizen) am planning to apply from Europe for the study permit- Canada. How was the overall application process? what documents did you show?

My visa office to submit documents is shown as London.

Kindly let me know your experience.