+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Europe

bhtathy

Sep 21, 2020
Hi guys, I was just wondering if anybody from Europe (or other countries who can travel with ETA) received 2nd stage approval ? It seems like most approvals I saw are from people who received passport requests.

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
My daughter yesterday, EU national, applied 22/5, gcms notes confirm Edmonton took case and approved but archived 22/6, official approval 21/10.

I would say to all those with complete applications and who are non visa nationals and are wishing to attend a DLI covid authorised institution, that you should send a webform, include proof of enrolment, include GCMS notes, list the difficulties you have if you're studying online such as time difference, lack of study space, disruption to others, list the consequences of being unable to do certain classes that are obligatory in person for example, ask if you could have your study permit approved NOW so you can book flights to travel. My daughter's letter of introduction was sent at 9.20 Edmonton time yesterday, I'd be confident the webform made a difference in timing of getting the permit approved now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bhtathy

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Nope. I am from Israel, have not yet received anything.

ceuazul

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I've been waiting since March, got my AIP on September 5th, and nothing else after that, my GCMS notes states all approved and final result blank. Really, not sure what they are waiting, my DLI is in the list, so I think it is just a matter of time now...

Muhonzajudy

Star Member
May 5, 2019
I've been waiting since March, got my AIP on September 5th, and nothing else after that, my GCMS notes states all approved and final result blank. Really, not sure what they are waiting, my DLI is in the list, so I think it is just a matter of time now...
Same case as me.

Reactions: ceuazul

Nayru21

Oct 21, 2020
Following too ! I got my AIP August 7th and my DLI is on the list. I’m going to Quebec. Heard that a girl in France got her LI yesterday, she’s going to Ontario (not verified info, I got it by a person who knows her)

Malcolve

Oct 23, 2020
I'm french and I got my AIP 17 august and i still waiting for the final approval i think my application is processing in Edmonton

bhtathy

Sep 21, 2020
When did you submit your file first ? When did you make your biometrics ? What province are you going to ? Thank you !
I applied on August 23rd from France, I did biometrics on September 2nd and I’m going to Quebec (university on the list). I don’t know if it changes anything but I’m a returning student