+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Chilliwack, BC

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello Everyone

I have few questions for now as I will be applying for citizenship in mid of June 2019. I will sure be asking more question on the forms to fill.

For now I want to know if there is any applicant from Chilliwack, BC and is the application sent to Abbotsford / surrey / Vancouver or will be forward to Chilliwack itself.

I do have travel history but all are short trips to US which are totally business trips, I am employed by a Multinational Company, so I am paid by Canadian Office and have been paying Taxes too.

With your experience what you guys think, on average, when I apply in June 2019, what would the processing time look like, as the CIC website shows 12 months processing but looking at timelines of 2018, I see people with 6 months processing too.

Regards
Looney

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello Everyone

I have few questions for now as I will be applying for citizenship in mid of June 2019. I will sure be asking more question on the forms to fill.

For now I want to know if there is any applicant from Chilliwack, BC and is the application sent to Abbotsford / surrey / Vancouver or will be forward to Chilliwack itself.

I do have travel history but all are short trips to US which are totally business trips, I am employed by a Multinational Company, so I am paid by Canadian Office and have been paying Taxes too.

With your experience what you guys think, on average, when I apply in June 2019, what would the processing time look like, as the CIC website shows 12 months processing but looking at timelines of 2018, I see people with 6 months processing too.

Regards
Looney
Most probably Vancouver office will handle your case. Process will take almost 9-12 month

Check following spreadsheet for idea
2018 - Sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/edit#gid=122463273

2017 - sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/edit#gid=1791859454

Good luck

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Hello Everyone

Regards
Looney
I live in Abbotsford and my citizenship application was handled by Surrey’s Office.

Reactions: foodie69