+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Maxybaba

Mar 20, 2019
I am glad to announce to you all that I got Remed and PPR this morning!

AOR: 29 Dec 2020
Remed and PPR: 4 Feb 2022
VO: Accra
Cor: CANADA
Nationality: Nigeria
FSW-PNP Saskatchewan

Will not be sending passport for PR visa. I am only doing Virtual Landing because i am already in CANADA

Glory be to God.

And as for those that are still waiting for this good news, please hang on, you are almost there. It will be earlier than you expected.

God bless you all. Regards

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Wow... this is good. since your name is Mike too and I submitted Schedule 4 on Nov 20 as well. I guess we're now twins on this journey. I'm expecting my on update ooo LOL
I just remembered I had a chat with you in the past and decided to go back in history.
Hey twin! Lol.. How has the journey been so far? @mikelfab

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Hmm ever since I posted the telegram link. No one is here posting for Accra .
Or Maybe most of the active people have gotten PPR and those that haven't are tired of saying the same thing over and over.

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Its finally over.Praise be to God.I got my PUM on the 14th of February.Wishing all those that are still expecting APPROVALS N PICK UP MAILS all the best.It will sure end in praise for all of us
Good day, my name is Akinola, am also planning for my exploratory visit to Morden, Manitoba since 2020 due to the covid-19 issue the process is very slow, are you in Morden? looking forward to hear from you. Akinola

AAkins

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Category........
PNP
Hello guys,

I stumbled on this forum a few days ago & the tips I obtained here might have triggered the conclusion of my CoPR processing on Friday (Feb 16) following package delivery on Jan 29.

Subsequently, I contacted DHL to assist with retrieving the package from Accra which I hope to receive mid-week.

However, I observed that the new update in MyCIC account only bears details of my wife and myself with no mention of our kids.

Any idea why this is so?

Thanks in advance.
Halo, my name is Akinola are you in Morden Manitoba now? looking forward for your response