+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

classyprince01

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all,
I entered the wrong information in my IMM0008 form. I entered "Married - Not Physically Present" when in fact, I was. My wife has passed her medicals since July and I got a message from AVO webform reply over a week ago that my file is with an officer for final decision.

Should I still contact them? And can this impact their decision?
Thanks

classyprince01

Jan 5, 2022
Hi all,
I entered the wrong information in my IMM0008 form. I entered "Married - Not Physically Present" when in fact, I was. My wife has passed her medicals since July and I got a message from AVO webform reply over a week ago that my file is with an officer for final decision.

Thanks
The photos, certificates and all the additional proof of relationship do prove that I was there

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello house trust we are all havinga greatday. please I have a challenge just got a remedical request and a request letter came in 45mins later all in my cic portal account. The challenge is that I can't open the request letter. I was only able to open the remedical instructions. Please can anyone profer a solution . Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you
You can try a different browser. You can also try using a laptop as against a phone. You will definitely have to go for your remedical asap. Congratulations!

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hi all,

Thanks
I suggest you send a new form with a letter of explanation attached.

Divine Favour

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Applied for gcms notes on dec 9th and havent received anything yet. Anyone having same issue?

Osklyde

Jan 22, 2022
Hello Guys, my verification has long been successfully completed (almost a year), but my eligibility still shows as "recommend Interview". Please does anyone have this same situation and what could the reason be? Thanks