+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Guys so i received passport request on the 31st December 2020 regarding my study permit application and submitted my passport to the VFS in Accra on the 5th January 2021 and for the past 5 months anytime i track it says ur application has been dispatched to the ircc office for processing. This is really frustrating!! Who else is experiencing same and what should i do plssss. Cos i have been at the VFS countless number of times and they say they don't have my parcel Any help/advise on what i should do??
Sup bro, so from your info here looks like your passport never reached the VFS(Last statement). I would suggest you go recheck at your dispatch organization.

Either way if you have any confirmation of it reaching the VFS take a picture or scanned of a receipt showing it reached their office. Send a msg via webform and accra VFS email together with the uploaded picture ad evidence.

Also, a source told me Canada had halted on the temporary visas for a while thats the visit and student visas. So maybe your passport actually with VFS but they haven't actually checked it up to follow up. But I feel best thing to do is get confirmation from your dispatch team to provide evidence of it reaching VFS then you can approach them very well but without evidence they would not stress to find that passport.

Anyway just thoughts bro.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I have sent a webform couple of weeks ago and they have explained that the delay is due to covid cos they are working with limited staff same message they send to everyone. However i have sent countless emails to the Accra visa office and no one has replied to any of my emails. I'm frustrated!
Brozay don't stress oh, this covid has really messed things up for everyone. Just be hopeful and pray. GOD IS IN control. My emails for instance hasn't also been replied in a while now. As I said they halted applications for a while now so hopefully this June things would be balanced.
Ahwell the frustration is part of the hustle but trust me just relax cos the road is rough. And atleast you have your passport in their possession, others situations are worse bro. Hope this reduces ur frustration bro.
Safe

Reactions: Triol80t

Kwesi Fred

Nov 11, 2020
So had a chat wit VFS and confirmed they have dispatched my application to the high commission and can again confirm its still in their possession as they've not received any parcel. My worry is why they keep stamping others passport and sending it back to them whiles other have been waiting for months. Thanks for your words of encouragement bro. Do hit me up via whatsapp 00233542579635 let share ideas. Regards, Fred

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Sur
So had a chat wit VFS and confirmed they have dispatched my application to the high commission and can again confirm its still in their possession as they've not received any parcel. My worry is why they keep stamping others passport and sending it back to them whiles other have been waiting for months. Thanks for your words of encouragement bro. Do hit me up via whatsapp 00233542579635 let share ideas. Regards, Fred
Sure thing, no problem ama holla. No shaking at all.

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
Please I did medicals with IOM on the 14th of April and I didn't get confirmation that the report has been sent to IRCC.

They told me it will take 3 days for them to send it. Do they send an email about the dispatch? Should I be worried or I should send an email to them?

Thank you.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Please I did medicals with IOM on the 14th of April and I didn't get confirmation that the report has been sent to IRCC.

They told me it will take 3 days for them to send it. Do they send an email about the dispatch? Should I be worried or I should send an email to them?

Thank you.
They do send a message that it has been sent to IRCC.
Was it upfront medicals you did?

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yes, I did upfront. I sent them a mail hopefully they will reply. I have been trying their numbers but none is connecting.

Thank you.
My friend did upfront too and they didn’t send him any message. Just upload the e-medicals they gave you through web form.

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
My friend did upfront too and they didn’t send him any message. Just upload the e-medicals they gave you through web form.
I submitted my e-APR on the 28th of April after the medical exams. I uploaded the information sheet on the space provided so I don't think there is a need for me to upload it again through the webform. I'm just concerned I didn't get a response from IOM about their submission.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I submitted my e-APR on the 28th of April after the medical exams. I uploaded the information sheet on the space provided so I don't think there is a need for me to upload it again through the webform. I'm just concerned I didn't get a response from IOM about their submission.
Alright.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
When i was requested to submit my RPRF, I Submitted it through the space provided in my online application portal. Three months later when i ordered my notes, it was still showing outstanding. I immediately sent it through a web form and in my next note it was paid.

When i submitted my remeds in Feb, i didn't get an email from the clinic but i sent a web form and attached the sheet. Two months in and my profile had not been updated. Called the clinic, they said it was sent to IRCC three days after the remeds. I sent another web form with the sheet again, and five days later it was updated in my profile.

Moral: always send a web form if you're not sure of something.

Last edited:
Reactions: lekanoni

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
When i was requested to submit my RFPR, I Submitted it through the space provided in my online application portal. Three months later when i ordered my notes, it was still showing outstanding. I immediately sent it through a web form and in my next note it was paid.

When i submitted my remeds in Feb, i didn't get an email from the clinic but i sent a web form and attached the sheet. Two months in and my profile had not been updated. Called the clinic, they said it was sent to IRCC three days after the remeds. I sent another web form with the sheet again, and five days later it was updated in my profile.

Moral: always send a web form if you're not sure of something.
Thanks for your response. What document did you submit for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)?

I paid all the fees but I can't figure out where to get the RPRF document you submitted.

Thank you.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thanks for your response. What document did you submit for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)?

I paid all the fees but I can't figure out where to get the RPRF document you submitted.

Thank you.
No, you're OK. You don't have to do anything.

I didn't pay my RPRF with my application.

Reactions: lekanoni

bebee2019

May 24, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2020
Please advice I just received my GCMS and I have RR for funds . I used mutual funds and pensions funds, how can address this please?