+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Bas1510

Sep 30, 2020
Hello, I am unable to send webform to Accra. When i fill the details and click next. nothing happens, Please advise
I don't think webform s are location specific, after sending it, the information will be transferred to wherever your application is, in your case Accra.

lekanoni

May 7, 2021
On your statement that Schedule 4 request comes after officer review, it does not necessarily follow, though that was the case for some applicants that got PPR late last year. The schedule 4 for those applicants were outstanding, hence their request before the PPR were issued.
However, recently most pending files were transferred from from Accra to Hong Kong VO. What Hong Kong VO basically did was request missing schedule 4 for files received since they are actually meant to be part of submitted documents for each PNP application. They were requested irrespective of officer review already done or not.
Please I submitted my OINP sponsored e-APR on the 28th of April but did not include this Schedule 4. Should I be worried? Thank you.

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
Hello, I need guidance on how I can call ircc from Nigeria. I really need to know where my Visa office is. I sent a web form last week and I haven't gotten a reply.

Sigh!!

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020
Hello, I need guidance on how I can call ircc from Nigeria. I really need to know where my Visa office is. I sent a web form last week and I haven't gotten a reply.

Sigh!!
Hi, for me, I downloaded TextMe App, signed up and purchased a canadian number(30 days validity) and some credits to call.

Once done with the above, the number to dial is 1888242100 and follow the voice prompt to speak with an agent.

All the best

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hello, please can someone help me with information to my questions if you or anyone you know have experienced it.

1. is it compulsory to fill out Annex B before sending passport to VFS
  2. i am the inland principal applicant and my husband is the dependent. i got my ppr already but my husband just sent is passport to VAC
  3. (a) my 1st issue is the PPR letter came in my name and UCI number and has no mention of my husband's name
    1. (b) the PPR letter did not contain and Annex B form so we did not fill that up
  4. i discovered after my husband sent his passport with the PPR bearing my name and UCI that there was a question asking for the height and eye color of the principal applicant and all dependent
  5. the letter did not specify which visa office to submit the passport to as my primary visa office is Ottawa

NOTE: i am reside in Canada so i did not need to land or submit passport i just got COPR and it said i landed in Ottawa office.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi, for me, I downloaded TextMe App, signed up and purchased a canadian number(30 days validity) and some credits to call.

Once done with the above, the number to dial is 1888242100 and follow the voice prompt to speak with an agent.

All the best
Hi , I tried calling the above number but they said the number is incorrect