File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Notes 1 contains webform correspondence between me and IRCC and was dated 26th January, 2021. The rest of the notes don't contain any information until note 7 which I already stated here. And that was on 4th March, 2020.
Apparently, my file was last touched in March of 2020, until November when they requested schedule 4 form, and then on 27th January 2021 when they updated my account with: "we are reviewing the additional document you provided.

I'm seriously concerned about the" RECOMMEND INTERVIEW' part. Just don't understand it all.
Its abit confusing cos from the little I know, schedule 4 request comes after officer reviews. What you have is case analyst note in Note 7, if the officer didn't review between Notes 1-6, yet you got Schedule 4, then its totally confusing. Check the notes on or before the request for schedule 4.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Its abit confusing cos from the little I know, schedule 4 request comes after officer reviews. What you have is case analyst note in Note 7, if the officer didn't review between Notes 1-6, yet you got Schedule 4, then its totally confusing. Check the notes on or before the request for schedule 4.
I wish there was a way to attach an image in here. Perhaps you could give me your email let me send you screenshots. Please?

GW007

May 22, 2020
On your statement that Schedule 4 request comes after officer review, it does not necessarily follow, though that was the case for some applicants that got PPR late last year. The schedule 4 for those applicants were outstanding, hence their request before the PPR were issued.
However, recently most pending files were transferred from from Accra to Hong Kong VO. What Hong Kong VO basically did was request missing schedule 4 for files received since they are actually meant to be part of submitted documents for each PNP application. They were requested irrespective of officer review already done or not.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
On your statement that Schedule 4 request comes after officer review, it does not necessarily follow, though that was the case for some applicants that got PPR late last year. The schedule 4 for those applicants were outstanding, hence their request before the PPR were issued.
However, recently most pending files were transferred from from Accra to Hong Kong VO. What Hong Kong VO basically did was request missing schedule 4 for files received since they are actually meant to be part of submitted documents for each PNP application. They were requested irrespective of officer review already done or not.
Oh ok. I see. She had officer’s notes though redacted. But yeah, nothing in this application process is cast in stone.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
So I just got my GCMS notes:

On page 2....

ASSESSMENT
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Information sharing: In progress
Other Reqs:

Then under NOTE 7 on Page 134

Review type: A11.2- CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION:
I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** Appears to meet requirements*** A11.2: MET R87: MET R75: Appears to meet R76. FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET. MEDICAL: ALL VALID ready to finalize.

Who here understands and can interpret GCMS notes? Please help.
Is this your first set of GCMS notes?
When was the note generated? Check at the bottom of the page for the date.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Good morning everyone, I just found out that my webform option is no longer showing on my application. I wanted to send a webform that I am currently in America, as they said we should update them when we travel and all. Anyways I needed up sending them an email, is that ok ?
And is anyone also expressing this webform issue ?

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Reactions: Ruthie2

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Who else got a Ghost Update today? Is it possible they've resumed work on outland files at the VOs or could this be a technical glitch? Well, hoping for good news this week. Fingers crossed.

GW007

May 22, 2020
Who else got a Ghost Update today? Is it possible they've resumed work on outland files at the VOs or could this be a technical glitch? Well, hoping for good news this week. Fingers crossed.
IRCC don't work on Sundays.... A glitch most likely..

Kexzy

Dec 20, 2019
Hello guys, i received my GCMS notes and below are the notes and key information. Any one with an understanding of the GCMS notes please assist with why my eligibility is set at *Review Required*? Also, i have paid my RPRF, and uploaded it since September 2020, its still showing as outstanding whilst i provided an new international passport via webform and all not captured. Any ideas how to act with these information gotten from the notes? Thank you guys.

APPLICATION: E**************
Created Date: 2019/09/19 1 3ÿ29 :35
Created By: ********
Updated Date: 2020/10/14 04ÿ52 :55
Updated By: *********
Primary Office: Accra
Secondary Office: Hong Kong
App #: EO**********
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: in Progress
Submission Date: 2020/07/06
Rec'd Date: 2020/07/07
Rec'd Via: On-line
Lock-In Date: 2020/01/13
PV2
Sub Category.
Group Name:
Group#:
Special Program(s):
Lang: English
Interview Lang:
Interpreter Required:
Cost Recovery: Complete
RPRF: Outstanding
Overpayment: No
Loan Warrant #:
Restricted Notes: No
Prospective App Delete Date:
Preferred Correspondence Channel: Online
Name: ****************
DOB: ***********
# of Clients:*
# of Potential Visas: *
Province of Destination: NS
City of Destination: Fall River
CSQ File #:
FOSS Doc #:
Associated App:
SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS AND REFUGEE
SPR Correspond Lang:
SPR Eligibility:
SPONSORSHIP - FAMILY CLASS
CSC Date:
If Ineligible:
Misrepresentation:
Size:
SA's Met
For:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: in Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2020/09/15 08ÿ26 :52
Created By:******
Updated Date: 2020/09/15 08ÿ26 :52
Updated By: ******
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/Biometric
Office: Lagos VFS VAC
Text: 09/15/2020 1 2ÿ16 :******************** - Photograph: best captured after several attempts

NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2020/09/14 07ÿ12 :46
Created By: ******
Updated Date: 2020/09/14 07ÿ12 :51
Updated By: *****
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11 .2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: EO01 REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2020-07-07 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION:***Review REQUIRED by Officer*** PLEASE REVIEW: STAT QUESTIONS A11.2: MET R87: APPEARS TO MEET R75: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria - FUNDS: SETTLEMENT FUNDS ARE MET MEDICAL: ALL VALID Outstanding Documents (Requested): - RPRF ---------------------PNP NOMINATION; - Province of Nomination: NS. - PNC#: NS20201. - Province matches current residence: No. . Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. ------------------------------Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 1018 CRS points minimum score for round: 698 CRS score at application (APR): 1018 Total CRS Points Assessed: 1018 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with Na edoc# 383 Na edoc# 383 Na edoc# 383 'Skill Transferability ' 050 - Foreign Work Experience - Verified -----------------------------------EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master's Degree, R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: NOC 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and put relations WORK EXPERIENCE 1: For Senior Manager, NA -West Africa (NOC: 1123) for Na R75(2) LETTER OF EMPL (eDoc# 383): Dated: 2020-05-15 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC – YES --------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE 2: Foreign **************,- declared NOC - YES Nigeria & WA (NOC: 1123) for Na R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 383): Dated: 2020-05-15 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES ------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE 3: Foreign Marketing Officer - Nigeria & West Africa (NOC: 1123) for Na R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# 383): Dated: 2020-05-15 Job Description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES ---------------------------FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW score at ITA: 73 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 71 15 - R80 Work Experience - '"Revised"' (13) R76(1 )(B) SETTLEMENT FUNDS: CAD $***** Verified by statement from: ******, Date: 2020-06-10, showing CAD $***** Family of * requires CAD $***** ---------------------------Family Composition : NO CONCERNS PA (*******), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: ****** *******), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: **** DEP I SPOUSE/CL (M£ born: ******, age at lock-in date: 5), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: ****** DEP 2 (*********, born: ******, age at lock-In date: 1), ACCOMPANYING Birth cert.: PA and Spouse listed as parents PASSPORT EXPIRY: ******* ----------------------INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (*******) Not in Status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION SPOUSE/CL (********) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application DEP I (**********) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application DEP 2 (*****************) No trace in GEMS/FOSS other present application Additional Notes TRV refusal 2018/07/17

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2020/08/24 06ÿ28 :35
Created By: ******
Updated Date: 2020/08/24 06ÿ28 :40
Updated By: ******
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: APPLICATION #: E001 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 698 CRS SCORE: 1,018 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep I Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted: New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCl: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCl: Yes Dep I Medical Attached to UCl: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCl: Yes Client Fees: Verified - --LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's Degree Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ---POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 0K Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question Spouse Nigeria police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 0K Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR Document Review Required: Client Information