28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
@Koopidz
Pls where did you do your covid-19 test??
Can u share a link to the approved labs. Thanks
I did mine at Clinix healthcare ilupeju.
They have branches at Amuwo and Agbara too.
You can just walk in between 9am and 3pm (at least this works at the ilupeju branch)

Reactions: Kayoe

GW007

May 22, 2020
Please has anyone renewed his/ her international passport with under 6 months to expire..... Since the passport has not expired, are you required to appear for new photo and biometrics for the new passport or they use existing information for the unexpired current one?

Reactions: nathan2020EE

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please has anyone renewed his/ her international passport with under 6 months to expire..... Since the passport has not expired, are you required to appear for new photo and biometrics for the new passport or they use existing information for the unexpired current one?
I did last year August for my daughter, you have to still go there for capture.

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
My PNP application is now 25months and while Gc key says processing time for paper based applicants is 22 months. My medical was recently updated after I redo medical. I want to know if I should contact Hong Kong visa office to find out about my application as my local visa office is Accra Ghana and was told through this forum that some files were transfered to Hong Kong visa office as a result of work load.

GW007

May 22, 2020
My PNP application is now 25months and while Gc key says processing time for paper based applicants is 22 months. My medical was recently updated after I redo medical. I want to know if I should contact Hong Kong visa office to find out about my application as my local visa office is Accra Ghana and was told through this forum that some files were transfered to Hong Kong visa office as a result of work load.
Does your GCMS note list Hong Kong as your secondary office?

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
My PPR has landed. My testimony

I intended travelling to Canada in 2015 but I had written IELTS in 2013 for Australia or New Zealand in mind. But both never came through.
So, I applied Canada visitors Visa 2016 and was refused.
I wrote another IELTS in that 2016 not too good 6'6'6'6.
Wrote another one but worst.
Then wrote December 2018 then result was better. L-7.5, W-6.5, R- 8.0 S- 7.5. Then I was set to try SINP cos I just heard about it in 2017.
I have been in IRCC pool since 2015 year in year out but nothing.

So I put my documents for evaluation WES. My highest qualification. MBA, HUMAN Resources Mgt. The evaluation came out. Note: I have BSc Accounting but not evaluated and ICAN.

So I entered EOI for SINP August 17th, 2019.

NOC: 1311(Accounting Technician and Book Keeper).

I got ITA October 17th, 2020.

Submitted my SINP application 3rd December, 2019.

ADR came: 1) to submit my bank statement to proof my employment for 10 years. 2) to update my POF. 3) then to do ECA for my Bsc Accounting and send along with proof of education because my Master in HR is not sufficient for my eligibility for my NOC.
(I just inserted info about my BSc without any document proof)- this should be an outright ineligible and refusal because in the first place based on those documentation, the NOC does not match the Education submitted. And I used the masters obtained in 2014/15 to get points. But I got favour from the officer and asked me for ECA for the Accounting that matches my NOC-cant thank God enough for the miracle.

Then, it was Covid already , April 2020. And I was given 45 days to submit ADR. But as I gathered other documents, ECA could not be done , couldn't even send my credential thru courier. So I went on WES platform make the payment and printed receipt and include with my documents. And send to them with letter explaining I could not do the ECA. May 19th, 2020, nomination came. (But later finalized the ECA July,2020 to include my accounting degree)

Ircc profile became ineligible on acceptance of nomination, that took me weeks to resolve and unresolved and got my 600 points.

Now my IRCC timeline
NOC- 1311
ITA- June 10th, 2020
AOR- August 29th, 2020

I never experienced ghost update apart from the general glitch in September. I get emails regarding any change in my application.

Medical passed- October 7th, 2020.
Biometric- exempted Oct. 7th, 2020 updated with 2016s. Boy biometric done and updated October 26th, 2020.

My BG changed in progress on the date my boy biometric updated. And it stays for like 2 weeks and returned to We are processing and what it is till date.

In Nov 2nd 2020, I got ADR for Schedule 4 sent it immediately but not updated or acknowledged till January 26th, 2021.

The day my ADR gir updated. Few hours later I got email saying my application was approved from Hong Kong and they promised 10 days for PPR. The 10 days elapsed last week Friday.

So, I thank God , it landed today, 11th February, 2021 by 5.00 am on dot.

There were lots of personal concerns due to some errors but God just have mercy on me. My application toured the whole world, from CIO, to London, to Beijing China, to Hong Kong mean while Accra is my primary visa office. Got these thru GCMS.

Case processing officer set my application to "RR" but the officer at Beijing overwrote it and said all my document is okay with him and passed my eligibility (lots of complications relating to documents)

Family of 4.- still with its complications.......

But I thank God today it has ended in praise.

Please let us believe in HIM and trust HIM all through thus process. He that started the good things in us will definitely end it. Thank you JESUS!!!

I thank you for your contributions, advice's, suggestions and hilarious moments. They all assisted in the process.

May everyone rejoice at the end.

See you soon in Canada.
Congratulations

Judejeff

Feb 15, 2021
I am currently in Canada and applying to sponsor my wife. She completed and passed her medicals on October 2nd last year. Up till now no further action. contacted them and the only response I keep getting is that my file is in the queue for review. Please can someone tell me what is going on with Accra. What options do I have?.

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Do you anyone know how long it take to see what was updated on my gckey over a week now, I got a ghost update but haven't seen anything yet, does anyone know how long it takes for me to see it on my account

omakuno

Feb 19, 2021
How fast is Hong Kong, my file was recently moved there. I already had PPR DEC 2020 but added my dependent which is only supposed to take 1 month. What can I do

GW007

May 22, 2020
How fast is Hong Kong, my file was recently moved there. I already had PPR DEC 2020 but added my dependent which is only supposed to take 1 month. What can I do
Where did you get the information that it's "supposed to take 1 month"? Was it from the Visa office? Have they acknowledged the additional documents you submitted for the new dependant? In any case, with Covid, timelines are unpredictable...

Jan 19, 2020
Added dependent in Dec after PPR.. still waiting. Read somewhere it takes 30-60days before a 2nd PPR but these ppl can be unpredictable atimes.