+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Unfortunately one can’t do anything to expedite the delivery of the passports. We just have to exercise extra patience. They do it at their own snail speed. Just got one email with tracking number when I submitted on Nov 13th. Since then nothing from VFS. My counterfoil update was 23rd Dec.

Reactions: Halix and TeeB

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Permanent residence applicants in possession of an expired Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and permanent resident visa (PRV) who are ready to travel to Canada should no longer be contacting IRCC through the Web form or processing office email.

IRCC will be contacting these applicants once they are approved to come to Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2020-covid-approved-pr-applications.html#shr-pg0

Last edited:
Reactions: Emprexx

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi everyone.
Post ppr.
Please I need help with the consent form. I am sending the passport by DHL to IOM Accra
1- I give consent to the cvac in - ------ - to receive /give my documents to - - - - - - - -
Name of the person to submit collect décision - - - - -
Relationship with the applicant - - - - -
2 please which one should I sign. Applicant willing to provide biometrics or applicant not willing. I am confused here. I have previously submitted biometrics
Thanks

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Hi everyone.
Post ppr.
Please I need help with the consent form. I am sending the passport by DHL to IOM Accra
1- I give consent to the cvac in - ------ - to receive /give my documents to - - - - - - - -
Name of the person to submit collect décision - - - - -
Relationship with the applicant - - - - -
2 please which one should I sign. Applicant willing to provide biometrics or applicant not willing. I am confused here. I have previously submitted biometrics
Thanks
I left both blank in my consent form. Since I wasn't giving anyone consent to receive on my behalf and I had already done biometrics. You can wait for other opinions before you decide what best to do.

• Love
Reactions: Yekede

Ajindee

Nov 12, 2020
Has anyone gotten ppr this year, accra vo has refused to process some 2019 applications. AOR is july 2019, no Adr and medicals has been extended. Several web forms has been filled and now the web form option has been removed from my page. I now have a new baby I dont even know what to do again....so sad

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Has anyone gotten ppr this year, accra vo has refused to process some 2019 applications. AOR is july 2019, no Adr and medicals has been extended. Several web forms has been filled and now the web form option has been removed from my page. I now have a new baby I dont even know what to do again....so sad
My dear, if your medical was extended then don't lose faith. I read on one thread that an extended medical means that PR is in view soon. For your baby, I think you should try to email them through: themaccraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Some people on this forum have had them respond to their emails, so I pray they do yours too.

I understand your frustration, I'm January 2020 AOR myself and I'm still waiting. My medical has expired, and I haven't gotten an extension or Re-med request yet. My web form and email enquiries aren't getting responded to either. But I'm hoping it'll end well.

Ajindee

Nov 12, 2020
My dear, if your medical was extended then don't lose faith. I read on one thread that an extended medical means that PR is in view soon. For your baby, I think you should try to email them through: themaccraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Some people on this forum have had them respond to their emails, so I pray they do yours too.

I understand your frustration, I'm January 2020 AOR myself and I'm still waiting. My medical has expired, and I haven't gotten an extension or Re-med request yet. My web form and email enquiries aren't getting responded to either. But I'm hoping it'll end well.
Thanks so much, God bless you

Reactions: Emprexx

Derline

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys, is there anyone with updated counterfoil that have received their passport back? Please give the rest of us hope so that we understand what's happening with AVO. Thank you

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Happy new year to everyone.

1.How long does it take after VFS Lagos acknowledges to get this thing called "COUNTERFOIL UPDATE" ?

2.How long after the "COUNTERFOIL UPDATE" does the passport return?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Happy new year to everyone.

1.How long does it take after VFS Lagos acknowledges to get this thing called "COUNTERFOIL UPDATE" ?

2.How long after the "COUNTERFOIL UPDATE" does the passport return?
My counterfoil update came about a month after VFS acknowledged receipt of my passport. Most of us here are still waiting for our passports to be sent back, hopefully it doesn't go beyond two months..

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Anyone post-PPR sent their passport to London VFS for visa stamping and COPR?