+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Weirdsourcer

Dec 22, 2020
Good day guys,

I submitted my passport in March just before lockdown, my visa was attached on September 22 (that was when my application was concluded) was in September but my passport has not been returned to VFS till now. Has anyone with Express Entry application who submitted passport after March 22 received it back please. Is there any way I can contact the Canada embassy in Ghana? Though I was called with it twice already but the phone number on the portal isn't going through.

Thanks

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
Oh wow. Hopefully you get some feedback on your letter. Also reach out to the UKVI to get a status on your application.
Okay! Thanks so much for your response. Since am not getting any quick response and the holiday is just by the corner I will have to send that of my family with a letter asking them to give me time to submit my passport once o receive it.

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Okay! Thanks so much for your response. Since am not getting any quick response and the holiday is just by the corner I will have to send that of my family with a letter asking them to give me time to submit my passport once o receive it.
How are you contacting the UKVI? Because they replied my email the next day and it cost just ~£3.
I'm doubtful of the fact that they would treat your passports without yours since you are the principal applicant but who knows IRCC understands things happen especially in 2020. But do most certainly send that letter with your family's passports if you decide to go ahead to send them.
But my advice would be to get in contact with IRCC before sending them.

Also there's a thread on this blog about getting PPR extensions. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-extension-for-a-planned-trip.508194/page-4

Etty

Jun 6, 2019
I submitted my passport to Accra for PRV on Nov 24, when am I likely to see a counterfoil? 4weeks and counting

Last edited:

Andnaij

Dec 10, 2019
Hi all, my medicals had expired in May. However my application currently shows my medicals status as passed on 8 Dec 2020. Is this an indication that my medicals have been extended and by how long will IRCC normally extend a medical result?
Dear all I received my PPR email from accra immigration this morning. It’s been a long wait since March 2020 when I added my Spouse. This was after my COPR in January.

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Hello people, I just got this email from VFS global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. .............. has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/23/2020 12:28:49 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Does this mean my passport is ready for pick-up?

Reactions: nathan2020EE

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello people, I just got this email from VFS global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. .............. has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/23/2020 12:28:49 PM and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Does this mean my passport is ready for pick-up?
Whatever it is, this looks good! Please when did you submit at the VFS?