+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
VFS finally responded to my e-mail, albeit too late so of no use to me but for future applicants, pls see below:

Dear Applicant,

Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Visit www.vfsglobal.com for update

Reactions: Kexzy and Jn198

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
Hello everyone.
I got my approval/COPR and was asked to send in my passports and that of my family.
Form IMM008 and Additional family information was requested but I have tried to download the form without luck.

Though my family composition has not changed.
1. For those that have submitted their passport already did you submit the above forms
2. If yes please send me the downloaded form to 5Csfurnitures@gmail.com
3. Any recommendation of where I will take my passport photograph in Lagos?

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Hello everyone.
I got my approval/COPR and was asked to send in my passports and that of my family.
Form IMM008 and Additional family information was requested but I have tried to download the form without luck.

1. For those that have submitted their passport already did you submit the above forms
Congratulations!
Kindly can you let us know your timeline?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello everyone.

I think we filled the family composition form and left the extra space blank since we didn't have an additional member
For the passports, search for a studio 24 near you, remember to show them the spec as instructed even though they already know once you tell them what the passport photographs are for...

Reactions: Rehab

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023

5CS

Dec 15, 2020
I think we filled the family composition form and left the extra space blank since we didn't have an additional member
For the passports, search for a studio 24 near you, remember to show them the spec as instructed even though they already know once you tell them what the passport photographs are for...
Thank you.

Reactions: TripleE01

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Yes it is, but when you also submit your passport you get a generic message that makes it seem like your passport already has the visa on it and is ready for pick up.
I just got the generic email from VFS.

Visa application, tracking ID No..... Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/12/15 and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I find it amazing that it will cost 12x the amount I paid to send it to them via DHL to return my passport

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
I just got the generic email from VFS.

Visa application, tracking ID No..... Your processed passport has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2020/12/15 and is ready for collection. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

I find it amazing that it will cost 12x the amount I paid to send it to them via DHL to return my passport
That's bad. That's why they don't want us sending dhl return envelopes in advance. Now they'll make you pay shipping per applicant and per dependant, even though it will come in one package

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
That's bad. That's why they don't want us sending dhl return envelopes in advance. Now they'll make you pay shipping per applicant and per dependant, even though it will come in one package
100% sure that DHL probably offered them a subsidised rate because of volume. This is actually daylight robbery. Some of us literally live either on the same street or less than 10 mins away and it will cost NGN12,000+ to deliver documents that weigh less than 1kg.

Reactions: CD07 and Rehab

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
I just received this mail from VFS this morning. Its is not clear, in fact the mail has error. Does it mean passports are ready for collection and did anyone else get it?

Visa application, tracking ID No. *********"" The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global

nathan2020EE

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
I just received this mail from VFS this morning. Its is not clear, in fact the mail has error. Does it mean passports are ready for collection and did anyone else get it?

Visa application, tracking ID No. *********"" The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards,

VFS Global
I guess this is confirming that VFS Ghana received your documents from VFS Lagos. It will then be transferred to Accra VO.

When did you send your documents to VFS Lagos?

Reactions: CD07