+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
VFS PAYMENT CLARIFICATION
Please, those who have submitted their passports to VFS, please confirm for me. I have my biometrics slip so I assume I won't pay the NGN7,430 package transmission fee. I would have to pay NGN12,570 for one-way courier so VFS can return my passport back to me and NGN830 SMS per application fee. Please for those who have paid the NGN830, were you sent text messages when your passports were ready? Also, please does the courier that VFS uses call the applicant before arriving at their address?

I assume the money should be paid to the below account so the payment advice will be included in the DHL courier package.

(If you are paying any VFS fees, please pay via bank transfer to the below account:)
Bank account name: CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT
Bank name: Sterling Bank
Account number: 0065165839
I did not pay for the one way courier. Once my passports returns I will pay for that.. I thought that is the process so that's what I did...

Reactions: Rehab

Derline

Oct 9, 2019
Please, those who have submitted their passports to VFS, please confirm for me. I have my biometrics slip so I assume I won't pay the NGN7,430 package transmission fee. I would have to pay NGN12,570 for one-way courier so VFS can return my passport back to me and NGN830 SMS per application fee. Please for those who have paid the NGN830, were you sent text messages when your passports were ready? Also, please does the courier that VFS uses call the applicant before arriving at their address?

I assume the money should be paid to the below account so the payment advice will be included in the DHL courier package.

(If you are paying any VFS fees, please pay via bank transfer to the below account:)
Bruh, you're asking questions and receiving/expecting responses but some of us dropped questions for you and even reminders after you posted your PPR testimony and you ignored us even though we asked severally. I just thought I should say even though i understand it's your choice to choose to answer or not.

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I have actively engaged, responded to questions and interacted on this forum. Maybe my response isn't what you sought 'Bruh'. Thanks for stopping by.

Bruh, you're asking questions and receiving/expecting responses but some of us dropped questions for you and even reminders after you posted your PPR testimony and you ignored us even though we asked severally. I just thought I should say even though i understand it's your choice to choose to answer or not.

Last edited:

TripleE01

May 24, 2019

I forgot to add that since you have your biometrics slip you and your spouse do not need to pay the N7430, just include the slip as evidence and have a check list to indicate what you paid for and all the documents in your package too...

• Haha
Reactions: NaijatoMapleLand

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
That's very kind of you. Thanks for the clarification of the NGN7,430 fee. I appreciate you. I've already included the checklist.

I forgot to add that since you have your biometrics slip you and your spouse do not need to pay the N7430, just include the slip as evidence and have a check list to indicate what you paid for and all the documents in your package too...

GW007

May 22, 2020
Did not hear any news of new PPR from Accra VO since last week to now..... have they stopped or gone back to their usual delays?

Reactions: Joenelly

KKIV

Oct 30, 2020
Accra VO is a problem tho. No updates since application was approved by the ottawa office in March. Does anyone have a number i can disturb with phone calls.

Seem to have misplaced my patience

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Did not hear any news of new PPR from Accra VO since last week to now..... have they stopped or gone back to their usual delays?
They issued last week Thursday to quite a number. Atleast, about 25 people got in my group. But none so far this week.

I sincerely hope they haven't stopped and will resume tomorrow.

Fingers crossed

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
Please does anyone have experience with Schedule 4 submission? It has been over 3weeks and no feedback yet
Even me I submitted schedule 4 since November 4, it us still showing uploaded, and nothing since then.kindly let me know when you hear from them

GW007

May 22, 2020
I saw a missed call from this number +233235796722 which I believe is from Ghana..... For those that got calls from Accra VO in the past, can you confirm to be sure it's not a scam number...

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
Hello everyone, please for those of you that have submitted your passports to VFS, how long did it take to get a confirmation from them. I sent mine on Monday, it was delivered to VFS at about noon on Tuesday, but I am yet to get any correspondence from VFS.