+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

GW007

May 22, 2020
After going through my gcms note again, my file has not been assigned to any officer.
From the GCMS, when was the file transferred from CIO to Accra?.... In Accra, files are not assigned to Officers per say, but put on queue for review by the Principal Visa officer based on the rotation he alone adopts.... What does your Note 1 say?

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
From the GCMS, when was the file transferred from CIO to Accra?.... In Accra, files are not assigned to Officers per say, but put on queue for review by the Principal Visa officer based on the rotation he alone adopts.... What does your Note 1 say?
Do you mean paper transfer , if yes they transferred my file to Accra on Feb last year and Accra transfer it to secondary office on October, and the secondary office transferred it back Accra again in October, they weee just transferring my file up and down

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Do you mean paper transfer , if yes they transferred my file to Accra on Feb last year and Accra transfer it to secondary office on October, and the secondary office transferred it back Accra again in October, they weee just transferring my file up and down
Their reason for transferring my file was work overload (redistribution)

Zibah

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-10-2019
Doc's Request.
03-12-2019
Nomination.....
19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
I finally reached out to IRCC and I found out my application is now in Accra, I was given ADR for schedule 4 on Nov 2, and I submitted same on that same day. Immediately, my status under review of additional information updated to your additional document provided has been uploaded. It has been like that since that Nov 2nd. Is there anything I can do? Send webform to Accra, wait or what should I do. I just want to be sure the officer has received it or he is aware it has been sent because he gave me a deadline of 7th of November as the last day to send. I sent the day I received the ADR. Please give advice. Thank you

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I finally reached out to IRCC and I found out my application is now in Accra, I was given ADR for schedule 4 on Nov 2, and I submitted same on that same day. Immediately, my status under review of additional information updated to your additional document provided has been uploaded. It has been like that since that Nov 2nd. Is there anything I can do? Send webform to Accra, wait or what should I do. I just want to be sure the officer has received it or he is aware it has been sent because he gave me a deadline of 7th of November as the last day to send. I sent the day I received the ADR. Please give advice. Thank you
Just wait! I have gotten PPR but I still see " we are reviewing additional documents" .. you should get PPR soon..

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
For those that have got PPR, have you registered for the pre arrival programs? I have had one assessment meeting and have another later this month with SOPA... How are you guys preparing? Please share..

Koopidz

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
28-08-2019
Nomination.....
16-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Med's Done....
10-02-2020
Passport Req..
26-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
O6-01-2021
For those that have got PPR, have you registered for the pre arrival programs? I have had one assessment meeting and have another later this month with SOPA... How are you guys preparing? Please share..
I just registered with SOPA too but I haven't picked a session yet. I want to send in my passport first.

Quick one, ..did you bother filling form IMM0008 even though there were no changes ?

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
The dhl guys said i didnt new to write on the envelope, I filled my details on the form for way bill, they already had a printed out address for passport request to vfs
I sent my passport, vfs request form(2 copies), I slip I got during my biometric, filled Imm008 & additional family form, 2 passport photos, proof of vfs payment, ppr letter.
@Bigman tunde
Did you have any change in your family composition prior to filling IMM0008 and additional family forms during passport submission or did you just decide to fill both forms. Thanks.

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
I registered as well, just taking it one bit at a time.

Reactions: TripleE01

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Thanks. Pls enlighten me on the proof of vfs payment. I assumed i didn’t need to pay for my passport submission since I have biometrics slip.

For those asking about my vfs visit, I went there today. I was not granted entry and could not speak to any staff except the security guard so the only info i have is what i’ve gleaned from you guys here. Based on your info, i’ll package my documents for submission.

The dhl guys said i didnt new to write on the envelope, I filled my details on the form for way bill, they already had a printed out address for passport request to vfs
I sent my passport, vfs request form(2 copies), I slip I got during my biometric, filled Imm008 & additional family form, 2 passport photos, proof of vfs payment, ppr letter.

Last edited:

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
VFS PAYMENT CLARIFICATION
Please, those who have submitted their passports to VFS, please confirm for me. I have my biometrics slip so I assume I won't pay the NGN7,430 package transmission fee. I would have to pay NGN12,570 for one-way courier so VFS can return my passport back to me and NGN830 SMS per application fee. Please for those who have paid the NGN830, were you sent text messages when your passports were ready? Also, please does the courier that VFS uses call the applicant before arriving at their address?

I assume the money should be paid to the below account so the payment advice will be included in the DHL courier package.

(If you are paying any VFS fees, please pay via bank transfer to the below account:)
Bank account name: CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT
Bank name: Sterling Bank
Account number: 0065165839

Last edited: