+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Did you courier your package to vfs? Is so, who was the envelope addressed to? Pls give details on the procedure for submission.

I sent my passport 5th of Nov to Lagos Vfs, they sent me an email for tracking which said the sent to Accra 10th, then I got a counterfoil update Dec 3rd

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
This was what I did when I submitted mine;

I understood from research online that the IMM0008 Form is your Initial application for PR form that you submitted. If there are any changes, then you'll need to update IRCC via webform, if not then just complete the form section in your PPR mail.

VFS GLOBAL
Manor Hall, Plot 110 Admiral Ayinla Way, Opp Treasure Garden Estate, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

Mob: +234 8150199900 |
This!!!!!

Reactions: Emprexx

Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
Did you courier your package to vfs? Is so, who was the envelope addressed to? Pls give details on the procedure for submission.
The dhl guys said i didnt new to write on the envelope, I filled my details on the form for way bill, they already had a printed out address for passport request to vfs
I sent my passport, vfs request form(2 copies), I slip I got during my biometric, filled Imm008 & additional family form, 2 passport photos, proof of vfs payment, ppr letter.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
VFS GLOBAL
Manor Hall, Plot 110 Admiral Ayinla Way, Opp Treasure Garden Estate, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

Go through the Previous comment, you will see the submission instructions..

TripleE01

May 24, 2019

Express Entry / Expression of Interest
Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here
Thread starterpatib Start dateJan 21, 2016

Unwatch
Annie01
Yesterday at 9:35 PM
Add bookmark
#3,991
Koopidz said:
Hello @Annie01, please have you been able to reach VFS or did you go ahead and pay the return courier fee?
I didn't bother trying to call them again since someone said the message we saw when we tried tracking is generic. Let's just hold on for another three weeks!! I paid N830 got SMS, they should contact me when our passports are ready for collection.. I will be patient!!
ReplyReport •••
Kayoe
Yesterday at 9:45 PM
Add bookmark
#3,992
Annie01 said:
You should fill out your details... It's safer that way
@Koopidz @Annie01
I'm about send my passport, I'm confused about this consent form because it wasn't requested in the PPR mail.
What is this consent form?
Am I required to submit it? I have 2dependents.

Can someone please put me through on how to go about the passport submission so I dont miss any documents because the PPR mail has little details.

Thanks and God bless.
Like ReplyReport
Cadlady
Yesterday at 9:47 PM
Add bookmark
#3,993
Ajindee said:
Please I dont mind also, ajindee@gmail.com
Done
Like ReplyReport

Cadlady
Yesterday at 9:48 PM
Add bookmark
#3,994
Litnglam said:
Please I need it too.
hopeumore@gmail.com
Done
Like ReplyReport
Annie01
Yesterday at 9:50 PM
Add bookmark
#3,995
Kayoe said:
@Koopidz @Annie01
I'm about send my passport, I'm confused about this consent form because it wasn't requested in the PPR mail.
What is this consent form?
Am I required to submit it? I have 2dependents.

Can someone please put me through on how to go about the passport submission so I dont miss any documents because the PPR mail has little details.

Thanks and God bless.
Click to expand...Hi, see the message below. That was the content of the email I got from VFS w not I inquired about passport submission.

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Visit www.vfsglobal.com for update

Reactions: Lawg

Derline

Oct 9, 2019
My previous medicals expired months ago. The new medical was done in November so it should expire November next year.
I'm sorry if you don't mind @Bodokaaaaa what date in November did you do/pass your remed please? They sent me a remed on Nov 26th, passed on November 28th was hoping to receive PPR this week but didn't. I'm so unhappy.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I just got my gcms notes so sad that my file has still not been touched. They haven’t updated my new passport number , the gcms note states the same thing the last time I ordered ; eligibility recommended pass, security not started, criminality passed. This really saddens me today, I honestly don’t know what to do now

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Thanks. Truly helps since intend to use DHL as well. By VFS request form, do you mean consent form? Or there’s another form called VFS request form?

The dhl guys said i didnt new to write on the envelope, I filled my details on the form for way bill, they already had a printed out address for passport request to vfs
I sent my passport, vfs request form(2 copies), I slip I got during my biometric, filled Imm008 & additional family form, 2 passport photos, proof of vfs payment, ppr letter.

Derline

Oct 9, 2019
Hello everyone, I just got my gcms notes so sad that my file has still not been touched. They haven’t updated my new passport number , the gcms note states the same thing the last time I ordered ; eligibility recommended pass, security not started, criminality passed. This really saddens me today, I honestly don’t know what to do now
It's really hard but just wait and pray then send them webforms and emails inbetween. So sorry.

GW007

May 22, 2020
I understand the frustration.... But just keep your hopes up... It will all end well...

Bigman tunde

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Lagos
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Lagos
Thank you, since feb2019 this is just too frustrating. I am so confused if I should do remed or not
I also started mine in Feb 2019, did my medical nov 2019 but wasn't asked to do another though it was due to expire Nov 2020
Omo I understand how you are feelingg, etting csq was really hard it took close to 6 months, even the letter I needed to apply for csq, ircc didnt send it till Nov 2019 & it was dated April and this was after all the calls, emails & web forms
The process is not funny at all but hopefully you will get it very soon.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I also started mine in Feb 2019, did my medical nov 2019 but wasn't asked to do another though it was due to expire Nov 2020
Omo I understand how you are feelingg, etting csq was really hard it took close to 6 months, even the letter I needed to apply for csq, ircc didnt send it till Nov 2019 & it was dated April and this was after all the calls, emails & web forms
Thank you so much

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Thank you so much
How can I call them? all my efforts trying to call has never been successful.