+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello @Annie01, please have you been able to reach VFS or did you go ahead and pay the return courier fee?
I didn't bother trying to call them again since someone said the message we saw when we tried tracking is generic. Let's just hold on for another three weeks!! I paid N830 got SMS, they should contact me when our passports are ready for collection.. I will be patient!!

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
You should fill out your details... It's safer that way
@Koopidz @Annie01
I'm about send my passport, I'm confused about this consent form because it wasn't requested in the PPR mail.
What is this consent form?
Am I required to submit it? I have 2dependents.

Can someone please put me through on how to go about the passport submission so I dont miss any documents because the PPR mail has little details.

Thanks and God bless.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
@Koopidz @Annie01
I'm about send my passport, I'm confused about this consent form because it wasn't requested in the PPR mail.

Can someone please put me through on how to go about the passport submission so I dont miss any documents because the PPR mail has little details.

Thanks and God bless.
Hi, see the message below. That was the content of the email I got from VFS w not I inquired about passport submission.

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.

You are to send in the following documents;

Intl passport,

Vfs consent form (2 copies),

Passport request letter including all the requirements stated in the letter

2 copies of passport data page,

Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

Your contact information, including your email address and phone number.

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.

The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.

After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.

Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

Visit www.vfsglobal.com for update

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
@Koopidz @Annie01

Thanks
Kindly be informed that you can send in all required passports/documents via a one-way courier process, using your preferred courier service agency to the Visa application center either Lagos or Abuja.
Intl passport,
Slip that was issued after biometric enrollment (no passport transmission fee required)

You are to make payment of N7,430 per applicant for passport transmission if you did not do your biometric at the same application centre where you want to send in your passport (including applicants below 14 and above 80 years of age) and an optional sms fee of N830.
The Account name and number : CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839 ) Sterling Bank.
After the process is completed from the Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return.
Also, you can mail us the details of payment at feedback.cannig@vfshelpline.com or info.cannig@vfshelpline.com

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
@Koopidz @Annie01

Thanks and God bless.
Consent form can be found here

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines/pdf/Consent-Form-TTS-English-new.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiW5qb32rLtAhUGExQKHXGYA6QQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3hc0-j5se3OK5Ylcx0zcIO

Reactions: Cadlady

Kayoe

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Hi, see the message below. That was the content of the email I got from VFS w not I inquired about passport submission.

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

Intl passport,

Thank you for your reply. Please just to be clear, do I have to send 2consent forms for each person. We are 3 (primary applicant + 2dependents) or is the consent form to be filled by just myself the primary applicant.

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
Thank you for your reply. Please just to be clear, do I have to send 2consent forms for each person. We are 3 (primary applicant + 2dependents) or is the consent form to be filled by just myself the primary applicant.
Fill a consent form for each one of you then make photo copies. So you have two each per person

Reactions: TripleE01

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I filled two copies for each of my dependants...

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
After 17 months, PPR is out!!! Thanks for all your guidance. I'm trying to read the e-mail so I can submit my passport.
Congratulations!!! Were you asked to do medical again?

Please answer

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.